176 replies to this topic

#21 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts
  • LocationComing to a planet near you!

Posted 12 November 2015 - 03:21 AM

Cheers Curccu and Sturmwind, it's great to see familiar faces are still here. We'll be back to full strength in no time I feel, already plenty to fill a company.

#22 DaddyP1G

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 89 posts
  • LocationPA, USA

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:50 AM

Who and what now? Nice to be back in the saddle.

#23 swamp hag

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Participant
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 06:14 AM

View PostBlackfang, on 12 November 2015 - 12:16 AM, said:

Thanks Glory :) we've regrouped and we're actually in a much better condition than I originally thought which is great news all round. Where are SJR playing these days?

NBT and MRBC, the only joints in town anymore.

#24 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 01:42 AM

OK Wolf Spiders, grab your drop decks, we're hitting CW this weekend. PGI have put up some classy rewards in a cumulative system that we can push for. Anyone else that fancies joining us please seek out Blackfang in game or on our TS3 server from about 2100GMT/1300PST.

See you in the dropships Mechwarriors.

BF

#25 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 05:51 AM

Great drops last night Wolf Spiders, excellent fire and maneuver. CW was difficult herding the cats but we totally owned the public group queue drops :) see you all back in the dropships 2100GMT next Friday. We'll continue to practice lance synergy.

#26 grayson marik

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • 1,436 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 November 2015 - 07:18 AM

Hey Spiders,
the Battletech Warfare Online league features some NBT like experience at EU prime times. Have a look, it's fun!
We have
  • planetary warfare
  • a complete MRBC system with rating based on fulfilled contracts
  • internal Solaris VII Games
  • a growing Battle Value System
  • Strategic Mission Goals for each faction to make things more interesting than just "take as many planets as possible"
  • A sophisticated economy system, that makes holding ground important and difficult at the same time and prevents big units being able to bully small ones out of the game with numbers only
  • etc etc etc.
Have a look, we would love to see the Wolf's Dragoons make their appearance in our league!

TS:
Address : 178.63.13.195
Password: MBOX_T8

#27 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:43 PM

View Postgrayson marik, on 15 November 2015 - 07:18 AM, said:

Hey Spiders,
the Battletech Warfare Online league features some NBT like experience at EU prime times. Have a look, it's fun!
We have
  • planetary warfare
  • a complete MRBC system with rating based on fulfilled contracts
  • internal Solaris VII Games
  • a growing Battle Value System
  • Strategic Mission Goals for each faction to make things more interesting than just "take as many planets as possible"
  • A sophisticated economy system, that makes holding ground important and difficult at the same time and prevents big units being able to bully small ones out of the game with numbers only
  • etc etc etc.
Have a look, we would love to see the Wolf's Dragoons make their appearance in our league!

TS:
Address : 178.63.13.195
Password: MBOX_T8

Thank you Grayson, we'll certainly take a good look at this, looks enjoyable. I'll run it by the other commanders in the next meeting.

#28 MrVei

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:40 PM

I'm looking for a unit, wolf spiders still looking for new members?

#29 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 11:37 PM

View PostMrVei, on 15 November 2015 - 03:40 PM, said:

I'm looking for a unit, wolf spiders still looking for new members?

We certainly are fella, drop nights are Friday nights 2100GMT/1300PST just jump on teamspeak server and add Blackfang to your ingame friends list, do a couple of drops with us and make sure you're happy and then we'll see how it goes :D

#30 Mad Imp

• Pip
  • Heishi-ni
  • 10 posts
  • LocationU.K.

Posted 16 November 2015 - 01:40 PM

Just return to MWO after a year out, looking for a unit to ease me back into it!! You still recruiting?

#31 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 01:51 PM

View PostMad Imp, on 16 November 2015 - 01:40 PM, said:

Just return to MWO after a year out, looking for a unit to ease me back into it!! You still recruiting?

Certainly are, with a focus on lance based combat it may even be an ideal opportunity to ease back into the cockpit, nothing too rigorous to begin with. Please join us on our ts3 server from 2100GMT, no password required, and do a couple of drops with us and see how the shoe fits. Just ping me when you join on comms as I might not immediately see you sign on :)

EDIT: Forgot to say that would be 2100 this Friday lol, typing on my phone and fat fingers and all that...

Edited by Blackfang, 16 November 2015 - 01:52 PM.

#32 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 02:02 PM

Just a reminder folks, this friday 2100GMT Wolf Spiders are are dropping, continued focus on individual lance based combat and movement. I should hopefully be online around 1930/2000 GMT to get in some practice before hand.

Also it'll be open comms, anyone that fancies dropping with the Wolf Spiders are more than welcome to drop by, no password on the teamspeak server.

#33 MrVei

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 10:05 PM

it was great dropping in with you all, very happy to join up with such great group XD

#34 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 08:38 AM

Thanks MrVei, it's good to have you onboard.

For everyone else, here's a brief moment of tranquility as the sun begins to set on Forest Colony.
Posted Image

#35 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 08:44 AM

Not Wolf Spider Pics but here's a few I took that I particularly like:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#36 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:02 AM

Remember Wolf Spiders, for those who are on steam please remember to look for a Steam group:

http://steamcommunit.../groups/MWO_WSB

And also on Facebook (still awaiting admin rights to get some new content of what we've been upto on there)

https://www.facebook...ersmwo/?fref=ts

See you all this Friday for our weekly Friday night Wolf Spider open drops night, 2100GMT/1300PST. As per usual I'll be there early but please don't expect me to talk on comms until 2000GMT to give Milkfang (baby boy) a chance to fall asleep before I begin jibber jabbering on comms

#37 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 23 November 2015 - 05:39 PM

I'd like to extend a welcome to our newest recruits, MrVei and Mad Imp. You've made an excellent decision, congratulations! I look forward to dropping with you when I return next week.

Recruitment remains open. For anyone interested in a casual group which also contains a competitive side, contact recruitment officers Blackfang (European time zones) or Pathos (North America). We are also continuing our open drops on Fridays at 1300 PST / 2100 GMT. Swing by for fun, teamwork, and as always no pressure to join us.

#38 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:22 AM

Remember guys, Wolf Spider open drop night this Friday 2100GMT. Jump on TS3 and ping Blackfang for info. Everyone is welcome.

#39 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 07:50 AM

Good drops last night Wolf Spiders. Next week, same day, same time, ADDED MARAUDER!!!! Blackfang is gonna be rocking that badboy all night long!!!! See you there Arachnids!!!! Sexy picture of Carns in his Madcat to follow.

Posted Image

Edited by Blackfang, 30 November 2015 - 01:23 AM.

#40 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:39 AM

Just a reminder folks, Wolf Spiders are holding an open drop night this Friday from 2100GMT/1300PST although the Euro gang are usually on a bit earlier than that.

TS3: wsb.ts.nfoservers.com (no password required)

Also, I have a surprise for all of you spidery people out there. Couple of weeks and it'll be ready.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users