[Trial Of Grievance] Repasy Challenges Soy To Honourable Combat!

78 replies to this topic

#41 Jaroth Corbett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 21 November 2015 - 03:39 AM

View PostRepasy, on 20 November 2015 - 02:16 PM, said:

True, this is not a direct translation to tabletop, and so neither are my Zellbrigen rulings. In the case of rules section 5.v and 5.vi, I have included a note (section 5.iii). I will clarify on that clause: the interpretation of section 5.iv, 5.v, and 5.vi is meant to be deliberative. There are cases where the actions are easily forgiven, such as whether it was accidental, proved a tactical purpose, or (most importantly) was not intentionally dishonourable. Clan honour should be upheld at all times, and so excessively using terrain or distance to your advantage intentionally is deeply frowned upon, resulting in forfeit (section 5.ii).

Using terrain, even excessively, is not dishonorable & frowned upon & does not result in a forfeit unless all you are doing is hiding. You can reference Bloodname, the second novel in the Jade Phoenix Trilogy to confirm this.

For this fight, Aidan's Summoner was configured entirely with long-range missiles, plus a narc beacon. Marthe wondered if it might not be wise to keep some of the other armament or at least add some medium lasers, but both Joanna and Aidan wanted to go for everything.

"What if he gets in close?"

"I will risk it," Aidan said.

"He will risk it," Joanna said.

"Yeah, risk," Horse coarsely agreed.

Aidan's foe, a MechWarrior named Machiko, would be in a Hellbringer. That would not affect Aidan's strategy, which had been devised to operate against whatever type 'Mech entered the field against him.Joanna studied the terrain, which was relatively flat for an island. She decided that Machiko had chosen it to prevent Aidan from being able to carry out any elaborate maneuvers. If Aidan kept his distance, however, the strategy for this battle was viable.

As soon as he saw the signal to begin, Aidan executed a ground-skimming jump right at the Hellbringer. Machiko meanwhile took the opportunity to chip away at the Summoner's armor with her medium laser and a PPC.

As soon as he was close enough, Aidan fired his narc missile beacon launcher at the Hellbringer. The specialized missile struck the other 'Mech and attached itself. His mission successful, Aidan jumped back to his original point near the shore of the island. He was conscious of the water lapping gently at his heels as he fired volley after volley at the Hellbringer, each missile homing in on the song that the narc beacon sang to it.

As Aidan had hoped, the battle was soon over. Machiko's Hellbringer was so shredded by the missiles that it was not long before it was rendered completely helpless.

1. This was a battle in a Trial of Bloodright to earn the highest honor any Clansman can achieve.

2. These were the Jade Falcons who were considered even among the Clans to be hidebound traditionalists when it came to honor.

3. The results stood & Aidan moved on to the next round. He was neither disqualified for his weapon selection nor his strategy.

Failing to fire at an opponent (section 5.vi) is also dishonourable, whether it is as an act of mercy or as an act of ridicule (turning your back to a crippled enemy would probably be the worst display of honour and be subject to immediate forfeit and stripping of rank). In layman's terms, a true Clan Warrior will finish their prey with precision and haste, and the act of annihilating the enemy without hesitation is in of itself an act of honourable mercy. In MWO, it is difficult to judge where range barriers lie, and depending on the location of the COE line-of-sight obstructions may be impossible to avoid. For this reason, the best COE are open and flat areas that give a clear line-of-sight to your opponent.

Again that is TT & the same rules do not work for a MW game. If my weapons are charged, I can choose to fire or not fire at my discretion. There is nothing dishonorable about it. If you had a gauss rifle in your mech & it was the most powerful weapon you had, it would be prudent to focus on taking that out first to reduce the damage you could do to me, then move on to finish you off. A warrior would wait for you to turn your mech's body in such a way as to get a shot on the gauss rifle the same way we target the side torsos of IS mechs with XL engines. If I got the LT or RT of such a mech crit, I would hold fire until the enemy turned the exposed section to me again to finish him off.

In layman's terms, a true Clan Warrior will finish their prey with precision and haste

Let us deal with the precision part first,

You are contradicting yourself here. It is for that exact reason why we hold fire to hit a section we have already targeted instead of shooting all over the place. Clansmen take pride in being able to target specific parts of an enemy, doing the most damage with the least effort.

Both of the Masakari's PPCs and its large pulse lasers successfully hit the Daishi's damaged right leg, evaporating the last bit of armor like a water droplet on a hot griddle. The four energy beams combined to melt the leg clean away. Myomer muscles bubbled and exploded. The ferro-titanium femur glowed white-hot before it became transparent and insubstantial.

Their energy insufficiently spent, the beams tracked upward. Burning through the remnants of armor on the Daishi's right side, they touched off an explosion of the anti-missile system's ammo. The concussion panels in his command couch smashed into Victor's back and neurohelmet, momentarily disorienting him. The cockpit whirled him around as if his 100-ton war machine were a rag doll caught in a cyclone, then unceremoniously bashed him again as the 'Mech pounded into the ground.

Victor shook his head to clear it and found himself hanging from the restraining straps of the command couch. Focusing beyond the holographic display that showed the Masakari getting back to its taloned feet, he saw only blackness through the viewports. His eyes confirmed what gravity had already told him—that his 'Mech had landed face-down in the dirt. With only one leg and my right-side armor breached front and back, there's no way I can continue the fight.

Glancing at the approaching Masakari in the display, he mentally amended that idea. And there's no way Ranna is going to let me continue the fight. I can't even punch out!

Leaving no doubt as to why the BattleMech had ruled warfare since its creation six centuries earlier, the Masakari concentrated all four of its guns on the downed Daishi. Aiming in deliberate and well-practiced moves that showed Victor why the Clans had so easily swept through the Inner Sphere, the Masakari opened the Daishi's back like a coroner doing an autopsy. The PPC bolts fried structural stabilizers while the lasers sliced through ferro-titanium ribs.

The lasers freed the Daishi's fusion engine from its mountings. It dropped down, the safeguards in it snuffing the reaction before it could explode. As if the Masakari had pulled the Daishi's heart out, Victor's 'Mech shuddered once, then all the monitors died, leaving him hanging in a hot, dark cocoon.

Natural Selection Pg. 61-62

We are surgeons not butchers like the spheroids.

As to your point about haste, this is a Trial of Grievance. The main word here is grievance. Clansmen do not want those fights over quickly. There is no haste. One party has a grudge against another party & both have chosen to forego having the Clan Council or Grand Council settle the matter. The fight is supposed to be brutal. Each blow is supposed to cause excruciating pain if the fight is unaugmented or if it is augmented, each shot that successfully registers is supposed to fill the opponent with dread & despair.

Not responding indicates one of two possibilities: The challenged has chosen to refuse/ignore the challenge, or the challenged has not yet been notified of the challenge in the first place. In the latter case, I have been more than reasonable in awaiting a reply from Soy. I can confirm that he has been logged in on several occasions since after my challenge, however because he has blocked me from personal communication I am unable to confirm whether or not he has seen my challenge. I also have reason to believe that since he has blocked me that can be interpreted as a refusal of my terms. In this case, refusal of a call to Trial is a grave offence to our code of honour!! Due to the circumstances, it is in his best interest to respond to and accept my challenge, as any other action calls into question his honour and legitimacy as a Warrior of the Clans.

I will stick to my original point on no response.

I understand your concerns in this regard. However, as I see it setting the map to random for a Trial increases the chances for either party to outcry the terms or the outcome of the Trial. My terms allow for both parties to define what they consider a proper location for dueling.

Actually the contrary is true which is why I offered the suggestion. Whatever map one party suggests, the other party will assume it is because it will give the first party some sort of advantage. A random map means both parties have to go with the game, not an actual person's selection. If I am using a Nova with 12 Small Pulse Lasers, I do not want an open map, I want something that offers multiple sections for CQC & I definitely do not want a hot map, I want a cold one or at the very least one with normal temperature.

To use your own words,

This ensures that neither combatant can later question the setting as unfair, as the third party is neutral

What could be more neutral than a program that has no stake in the Trial?

Edited by Jaroth Corbett, 21 November 2015 - 03:51 AM.

#42 Repasy Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:22 PM

View PostJaroth Corbett, on 21 November 2015 - 03:39 AM, said:

Using terrain, even excessively, is not dishonorable & frowned upon & does not result in a forfeit unless all you are doing is hiding. You can reference Bloodname, the second novel in the Jade Phoenix Trilogy to confirm this.

1. This was a battle in a Trial of Bloodright to earn the highest honor any Clansman can achieve.

2. These were the Jade Falcons who were considered even among the Clans to be hidebound traditionalists when it came to honor.

3. The results stood & Aidan moved on to the next round. He was neither disqualified for his weapon selection nor his strategy.

Again that is TT & the same rules do not work for a MW game. If my weapons are charged, I can choose to fire or not fire at my discretion. There is nothing dishonorable about it. If you had a gauss rifle in your mech & it was the most powerful weapon you had, it would be prudent to focus on taking that out first to reduce the damage you could do to me, then move on to finish you off. A warrior would wait for you to turn your mech's body in such a way as to get a shot on the gauss rifle the same way we target the side torsos of IS mechs with XL engines. If I got the LT or RT of such a mech crit, I would hold fire until the enemy turned the exposed section to me again to finish him off.

Let us deal with the precision part first,

You are contradicting yourself here. It is for that exact reason why we hold fire to hit a section we have already targeted instead of shooting all over the place. Clansmen take pride in being able to target specific parts of an enemy, doing the most damage with the least effort.

Natural Selection Pg. 61-62

We are surgeons not butchers like the spheroids.

As to your point about haste, this is a Trial of Grievance. The main word here is grievance. Clansmen do not want those fights over quickly. There is no haste. One party has a grudge against another party & both have chosen to forego having the Clan Council or Grand Council settle the matter. The fight is supposed to be brutal. Each blow is supposed to cause excruciating pain if the fight is unaugmented or if it is augmented, each shot that successfully registers is supposed to fill the opponent with dread & despair.

I will stick to my original point on no response.

Actually the contrary is true which is why I offered the suggestion. Whatever map one party suggests, the other party will assume it is because it will give the first party some sort of advantage. A random map means both parties have to go with the game, not an actual person's selection. If I am using a Nova with 12 Small Pulse Lasers, I do not want an open map, I want something that offers multiple sections for CQC & I definitely do not want a hot map, I want a cold one or at the very least one with normal temperature.

To use your own words,

What could be more neutral than a program that has no stake in the Trial?

In regards to using terrain to advantage, as section 5.iii stated it is ok when it serves a tactical purpose. Your example of Aidan Pryde's use of weapons range is a perfect example of a tactically appropriate situation:
  • Though Aidan's loadout could be interpreted as unclanlike by some, it is clear that he made no attempt whatsoever to use terrain as cover for indirect fire.
  • Though he closed in to make use of Narc, then fell back to his original range, this served the tactical purpose of making the best use of his loadout, rather than simply as a cowardly retreat from the opponent's range of fire.
  • He was still within the range of the opponent's most powerful weapon, an ER PPC, and given the situation he could have easily been at great disadvantage if the opponent were quick enough in closing the distance between them. Judging how this was not so, I can only assume that the terrain was rough but the view was not obstructed, allowing the Summoner much better maneuvering as the Hellbringer would have possibly been restricted by low-lying debris, hills, etc.
  • Aidan made no attempt to hide from the opponent, flee from the opponent, or ambush the opponent. All his actions, even his loadout, served a tactical purpose, and thus he outsmarted his opponent.
In regards to holding fire for a more precise hit, again as per section 5.iii that is tactically acceptable. By all means, the Clans are frugal when it comes to resources, and so eliminating an opponent with minimal effort and minimal use of ammunition is applauded, a true sign of a Warrior of highest caliber. However, as per Zellbrigen, were a combatant to focus on the opponents head, legs or rear armor excessively, that would be considered dishonourable. In your example, the Warhawk focuses on the Dire Wolf's legs, then rear armor, in an attempt to restrict the enemy's movement to better land critical hits on the least protected are of the enemy 'mech. In this case it is not dishonourable, as it doesn't sound like a duel under the code of Zellbrigen. However as I stated, in most situations holding fire is okay. It is not okay when it is motivated by dishonourable tactics, or out of cowardice, or out of mercy or ridicule. (To be frank, I'm fairly certain there is little to no chance of this being a problem in MWO, because this is a game, and lives are not on the line, thus the fighting will always be brutal lol...)

It should be noted that precision and haste really fall in tandem, as precise fire does in fact allow you to take the enemy down faster. Thus, I view your statement "Clansmen do not want those fights over quickly" as a bit of a contradiction as well. True, we hope to see a good match between two equally matched combatants, but if one combatant is able to end the match in fifteen seconds with precise fire, it is the other combatant's fault for ending the fight quickly as they likely made no attempt at all to spread incoming fire.

In regards to the random map selection, I am simply trying to avoid a situation where one or more combatants are a sore loser over the selected map. Furthermore, by ensuring the map is selected before the date of the Trial, this gives ample time for any combatant to tailor their loadout to the location. Thus, your argument is invalid. I can only assume you are suggesting that the map is selected randomly at the moment of the Trial. What purpose does this serve? If the selected random map put my opponent at a severe disadvantage for their selected loadout, it would most certainly not be a Trial of Grievance. It would be a Trial of Annihilation! The random map select is neutral, but your suggested use of it is EXTREMELY BIASED.

Lastly, I stick to my original point on no response as well. I highly doubt that a player who has managed to post an average of nearly three posts per day would not have seen this challenge by now. If you still believe otherwise, then I implore you, please contact him personally to notify him of this challenge as I cannot! I am certainly not using this possibility as a means to score a faux victory against Soy without him noticing, if that is what you have been implying. I am most eager to settle this grievance in combat, and his failure to comply after his offence greatly disturbs me.

#43 Pat Kell

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 22 November 2015 - 02:38 PM

An ant challenging an elephant to trial by combat gives no dishonor to the elephant when it doesn't respond....in fact, it may be doing the ant a favor...which is certainly not dishonorable.

Edited by Pat Kell, 22 November 2015 - 03:03 PM.

#44 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 22 November 2015 - 06:49 PM

View PostPat Kell, on 22 November 2015 - 02:38 PM, said:

An ant challenging an elephant to trial by combat gives no dishonor to the elephant when it doesn't respond....in fact, it may be doing the ant a favor...which is certainly not dishonorable.

Wrong.

If a higher ranking officer refuses a challenge from a lower ranking one, that would certainly be a heavy blow to his honour, as it suggests fear of losing. Such weakness cannot be tolerated amongst the true Warriors of Kerensky.

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with Soy's history of challenging other players for ownership of their accounts. Aside from the fact that this would go against the CoC, the fact that he has no hesitation to issue these sorts of challenges but will avoid mine suggests he is afraid of losing to me. This thought amuses me so.

#45 Dagorlad13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 516 posts
  • LocationClan Ghost Bear Occupation Zone.

Posted 22 November 2015 - 07:06 PM

So who won? Just looks like a couple of drama queens whining on the forums.

#46 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 22 November 2015 - 07:31 PM

View PostIronClaws, on 22 November 2015 - 07:06 PM, said:

So who won? Just looks like a couple of drama queens whining on the forums.

:o ...

Did you fail reading comprehension class or something? Soy still hasn't even replied..

#47 Dagorlad13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 516 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 11:18 PM

View PostRepasy, on 22 November 2015 - 07:31 PM, said:

:o ...

Did you fail reading comprehension class or something? Soy still hasn't even replied..

I have failed nothing, I just refuse to read walls of text. If Soy has failed to reply, then he has lost by default, feel honored warrior!

#48 Pat Kell

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 22 November 2015 - 11:59 PM

To me it shows a bit of respect for fair play and not taking advantage of people when they make silly decisions in a moment of anger. Soy may have angered you but he is under no obligation to duel you and you insisting that he does really means nothing. But go ahead and keep this thread going, it has been entertaining. Not responding does not mean he has lost by default. Losing by default would mean that he would accept the challenge and then not show up. By those rules, I could challenge every person in MWO to a duel and then claim victory over all those who are too bored, apathetic or unwilling to come to these forums to notice the challenge....Can't say I would feel very much glory or honor from doing such a thing.

Edited by Pat Kell, 23 November 2015 - 12:17 AM.

#49 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:36 AM

View PostRepasy, on 22 November 2015 - 06:49 PM, said:

Wrong.

If a higher ranking officer refuses a challenge from a lower ranking one, that would certainly be a heavy blow to his honour, as it suggests fear of losing. Such weakness cannot be tolerated amongst the true Warriors of Kerensky.

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with Soy's history of challenging other players for ownership of their accounts. Aside from the fact that this would go against the CoC, the fact that he has no hesitation to issue these sorts of challenges but will avoid mine suggests he is afraid of losing to me. This thought amuses me so.

Actually no, yet again you seem to not grasp how this works. A higher officer refusing a challenge of a lower ranking does not mean a "heavy blow" to the higher officer's honor, in fact there is no blow at all. A higher ranking officer has the right to refuse a challenge from a lower ranking one.

"I must protest this action," Trent replied.
"Noted."
"Neg, that is not enough. I challenge you to a Trial of Grievance, Star Colonel," Trent spoke the words as if they were a formal slap.
Paul Moon looked amused as he stood and faced Trent. "I refuse your request for a Trial, Star Captain."
"You fear that I will defeat you?" Trent prodded.
"Negative, though I applaud you for a good try at provoking my anger. No, I refuse it because that is my right. ............"

Exodus Road Chapter 19

That's an official Battletech novel i.e. the lore. Are you going to argue with the writer of the novel now?

Again no response is just that, no response. You claiming that not getting a reply means you have already bested an opponent you never fought only makes you look desperate. There is no moral victory or any victory for that matter because there has been no battle.

Edited by Jaroth Corbett, 23 November 2015 - 07:12 AM.

#50 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 07:48 AM

View PostRepasy, on 22 November 2015 - 06:49 PM, said:

Wrong.

If a higher ranking officer refuses a challenge from a lower ranking one, that would certainly be a heavy blow to his honour, as it suggests fear of losing.

Not in the Clan world.

#51 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 23 November 2015 - 12:29 PM

View PostJaroth Corbett, on 23 November 2015 - 06:36 AM, said:

Actually no, yet again you seem to not grasp how this works. A higher officer refusing a challenge of a lower ranking does not mean a "heavy blow" to the higher officer's honor, in fact there is no blow at all. A higher ranking officer has the right to refuse a challenge from a lower ranking one.

Exodus Road Chapter 19

That's an official Battletech novel i.e. the lore. Are you going to argue with the writer of the novel now?

Again no response is just that, no response. You claiming that not getting a reply means you have already bested an opponent you never fought only makes you look desperate. There is no moral victory or any victory for that matter because there has been no battle.

View PostBSK, on 23 November 2015 - 07:48 AM, said:

Not in the Clan world.

And both of you fail to grasp that I am NOT Soy's subordinate.

THUS we are on equal terms and it is WRONG for him to refuse.

ESPECIALLY after the string of personal emails he sent me telling me to kill myself. I feel the two of you have completely failed to see the point of this thread. I'm simply calling out a jack*** for being a jack*** with no honour or legitimacy whatsoever.

I could care less if that chicken **** replied to my challenge lol! This was all written with the notion of RP in mind, but my true feelings are that he is a tool, and were he to never reply to my challenge I would not be disappointed. Rather, his silence has met my expectations. It is exactly what an online bully does when they realize they cannot intimidate their victim.

You guys need to get out more. I could care less whether a superior officer has the right to turn down a Trial. Soy's actions would designate him dezgra anyways. I am doing HIM a favor in offering a fair Trial.

Edited by Repasy, 23 November 2015 - 12:35 PM.

#52 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 12:56 PM

View PostRepasy, on 23 November 2015 - 12:29 PM, said:

ESPECIALLY after the string of personal emails he sent me telling me to kill myself.

If this has really happened you either need to send proofs to support or even contact your lawyer. Otherwise this post is calumny.

#53 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:27 AM

View PostRepasy, on 23 November 2015 - 12:29 PM, said:

And both of you fail to grasp that I am NOT Soy's subordinate.

I never said you were. I replied to what you wrote specifically about higher ranking & lower ranking officers. I never said anything about you or this Soy person.

BSK does make a point. If it is at the level where someone is harassing you constantly like you say "go kill yourself" etc. you need to send that to PGI.

Edited by Jaroth Corbett, 24 November 2015 - 05:36 AM.

#54 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 12:24 PM

The amount of neckbearding in this thread is too damn high.

#55 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 24 November 2015 - 12:51 PM

View Postpwnface, on 24 November 2015 - 12:24 PM, said:

Darn I feel old... had to go and look up "neckbearding" (http://www.urbandict...rm=Neckbearding)

#56 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 25 November 2015 - 03:27 PM

View Postpwnface, on 24 November 2015 - 12:24 PM, said:

Beats me! I must have really offended the Loremaster or something because apparently my ToG challenge is all wrong.. w/e guys, **** me for trying to have some style when I call out for a duel, lol...

I might as well close this anyways, pretty sure Soy's not gonna accept this duel. He's the kind of guy who only fights on his own terms, pfft.

#57 MechWraith

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUSA, Virginia

Posted 25 November 2015 - 03:45 PM

We need a "Trail or Grievance" Game mode.
Many possible variations.

Just one example, using the 12 vs 12 skirmish mode template:

24 people drop but only 2 people battle at a time.
The rest spectate and wager c bills.
Everyone gets a chance to fight.
2 vs 2 at a time.
Winners and losers spectate/wager after their match.

Ok so maybe you don't call it "Trail or Grievance".
Call it what ever you want.

How many times have you got in a cool 1 vs 1 situation only to have some coward lobbing missiles at you from over the horizon?

Then you have all these players that have absolutely no regard for teamwork and only care about hanging back and scavenging kills. Or running in front of you to steal kills.

Long story short.
The game is great for people all into joining clans/units and slaughtering new players not yet associated with a clan or who simply do not have enough time for all that drama.

Benefit:

New players can hone their skills with out getting bum rushed.
Clans/units can check the scores and recruit the cream of the crop.

Edited by MechWraith, 25 November 2015 - 03:52 PM.

#58 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:00 PM

View PostMechWraith, on 25 November 2015 - 03:45 PM, said:

2 vs 2 at a time.

How many times have you got in a cool 1 vs 1 situation only to have some coward lobbing missiles at you from over the horizon?

Then you have all these players that have absolutely no regard for teamwork and only care about hanging back and scavenging kills. Or running in front of you to steal kills.

Long story short.
The game is great for people all into joining clans/units and slaughtering new players not yet associated with a clan or who simply do not have enough time for all that drama.

Benefit:

Sounds like a 1v1 tourney format in the making! I'm sure some people have already taken it upon themselves to organize this kinda stuff through 3rd party websites or the like. Maybe when PGI picks up the Solaris Arena idea that's been on the rise, they could include this as part of package?

#59 Dagorlad13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 516 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:25 PM

View PostMechWraith, on 25 November 2015 - 03:45 PM, said:

2 vs 2 at a time.

Long story short.

Benefit:

Do not fail to include the time-honored "Trial of Butt-Hurt", where a Butt-Hurt warrior can demand a trial to reagain his / her honor.

Edited by IronClaws, 25 November 2015 - 04:27 PM.

#60 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 01:01 AM

View PostRepasy, on 25 November 2015 - 03:27 PM, said:

Beats me! I must have really offended the Loremaster or something because apparently my ToG challenge is all wrong.. w/e guys, **** me for trying to have some style when I call out for a duel, lol...

I might as well close this anyways, pretty sure Soy's not gonna accept this duel. He's the kind of guy who only fights on his own terms, pfft.

I was not offended. Did you see any anger in my posts? I was trying to help you. Thank you for guiding me so that I know not to, in the future.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users