• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,079 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 November 2015 - 06:53 PM

View PostTyler Valentine, on 06 November 2015 - 03:30 PM, said:

Russ is insecure and will lash out at anyone who doesn't fall into his 'least amount of effort to get the job kinda done' mentality...

Evidence please?

#22 Agent 0 Fortune

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,403 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:10 PM

Good click-bait.
You took a topic I cared little about, convinced me to click-through, and left me feeling even less interested than when I started.

#23 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • Location"I don't like your loadout...you must have no idea what you're doing." ~This forum

Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:15 PM

Has anyone explained what this is about yet?

#24 Nostromodamus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 183 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:33 PM

View PostMakenzie71, on 06 November 2015 - 07:15 PM, said:

Has anyone explained what this is about yet?

Not from what I can see.

#25 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,366 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 08:02 PM

NGNG showed so much engagement in the beginning and nothing worked out - neither in MWO nor for their own hopes of some lucrative incentives that may have origin in their hobby and engagement plus on top they be seen as PGIs petdog/workdog getting a beating every time PGI does something that is (un/forseeable) not well received.

Br kind and let them breathe - thats all i wanted to express... :)

PS: I beleive that Mechwarrior could be as successful as Eve is in the long term with careful handling of the IP.

Edited by Thorqemada, 06 November 2015 - 08:05 PM.

#26 DAYLEET

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4,316 posts
  • LocationLinoleum.

Posted 06 November 2015 - 08:14 PM

Eh... ive actually heard them being less and less with the whole "everything is awesome" every new podcast. They seem to be more critical and/or more incline to push for an answer for a question that's been sweapt aside with a bad answer. I don't think they can push it further than how it went down lad podcast. The fine gents at reddit would tell me its a sham but fkem. I know they dont actually aggree with everything you guys like but they sure as hell dont seem to be agreeing with everything comming out of pgi either now days.

#27 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 06 November 2015 - 08:21 PM

View PostDAYLEET, on 06 November 2015 - 08:14 PM, said:

Eh... ive actually heard them being less and less with the whole "everything is awesome" every new podcast. They seem to be more critical and/or more incline to push for an answer for a question that's been sweapt aside with a bad answer. I don't think they can push it further than how it went down lad podcast. The fine gents at reddit would tell me its a sham but fkem. I know they dont actually aggree with everything you guys like but they sure as hell dont seem to be agreeing with everything comming out of pgi either now days.

Until I see them with a post with pitchforks (or the more likely scenario - PGI drops them altogether), I lean a lot towards "I believe if when I see it".

It's what makes Sean Lang's PTS response look very foolish when you really think about PGI's history regarding balance.

#28 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • Location"I don't like your loadout...you must have no idea what you're doing." ~This forum

Posted 06 November 2015 - 08:22 PM

So what happened?

#29 DAYLEET

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4,316 posts
  • LocationLinoleum.

Posted 06 November 2015 - 08:33 PM

View PostMakenzie71, on 06 November 2015 - 08:22 PM, said:

So what happened?

It's friday 1130pm, we are slightly drunk, my wife packed my bags last night, pre flight, zero hour 9am

#30 Khobai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 23,969 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:01 PM

I honestly feel sorry for that the NGNG Guys are victims of the Fallout that bad decisionmaking of PGI inflicts.

what fallout?

#31 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:10 PM

Obviously there is no fallout...nothing happened, Thorqemada is a troll and baiting the forum, and everyone else is jumping pell mell into the "we hate everything about PGI and the devs" circlejerk because they like to be angry over a game they don't have to play.

Edited by Makenzie71, 06 November 2015 - 09:12 PM.

#32 Thorqemada

• 6,366 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:14 PM

So, no, there is nothing, nothing happens, there is not hate in chat, everybody loves the changes, NGNG is streaming and promoting the changes to the world bcs they be so successful.

GUY - GET REAL!!!

Edited by Thorqemada, 06 November 2015 - 09:15 PM.

#33 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:16 PM

View PostThorqemada, on 06 November 2015 - 09:14 PM, said:

So, no, there is nothing, nothing happens, there is not hate in chat, everybody loves the changes, NGNG is streaming and promoting the changes to the world bcs they be so successful.

GUY - GET REAL!!!

So you can respond to someone saying you're all just trolling, but if someone asks for a legitimate explanation...well **** that guy, right?

#34 Setun

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 172 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:23 PM

2 pages in and there has still been 0 explanation to what the **** you all are talking about.....can we get a little context here please?

#35 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:36 PM

View PostSetun, on 06 November 2015 - 09:23 PM, said:

2 pages in and there has still been 0 explanation to what the **** you all are talking about.....can we get a little context here please?

It took four minutes for Thorqemada to make a trollish snarky response to being called a troll but after six hours no one has managed to offer any kind of explanation.

#36 Thorqemada

• 6,366 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:45 PM

I was watching a Twitchstream and looked into the thread bcs it was highlighted in the General Forums which means there was a response.
Or should i say an attack from a guy lacking any reading comprehension?
Why do i look into the Forum - bcs i dont use Twitter etc. and i still have the unrealistic hope that voting **** will be rolled back...bcs i do care for the game and not for my personal e-peen success.
But i guess that is for the kind of People like you a concept to strange to understand.

I wont further respond bcs you lack the intellect to understand it anyway - have a nice Weekend!

#37 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:56 PM

View PostThorqemada, on 06 November 2015 - 09:45 PM, said:

I was watching a Twitchstream and looked into the thread bcs it was highlighted in the General Forums which means there was a response.
Or should i say an attack from a guy lacking any reading comprehension?
Why do i look into the Forum - bcs i dont use Twitter etc. and i still have the unrealistic hope that voting **** will be rolled back...bcs i do care for the game and not for my personal e-peen success.
But i guess that is for the kind of People like you a concept to strange to understand.

I wont further respond bcs you lack the intellect to understand it anyway - have a nice Weekend!

This kind of grammar, spelling, and sentence structure is a hell of a way to attack my intellegence.

Just so you're aware, the very first response to this thread was someone politely asking for an explanation. My first response to this thread was a polite request for explanation. Several others have requested explanations. None of us have been satisfied in that regard and your continued evasion of the request supports my claim that it's all trolling.

You're not going to respond further? You haven't responded at all to the numerous requests you've received so we're not really losing anything there.

Edited by Makenzie71, 06 November 2015 - 10:02 PM.

#38 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:05 PM

View PostMycrus, on 06 November 2015 - 05:06 PM, said:

So the two top dogs of ngng get their rice bowl from pgi

We then expect ngng not to at least adhere to 'gaming journo' standards?

Ngng is a marketing arm of pgi...

So?

What else would they do? Pan PGI? What good would that do anyone?

I swear, some people just don't think. They'd be cutting their own throats, as what's NGNG left with without MWO?

#39 BLOOD WOLF

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:06 PM

Same old, Same old.

#40 Thorqemada

• 6,366 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:25 PM

View PostMakenzie71, on 06 November 2015 - 09:56 PM, said:

This kind of grammar, spelling, and sentence structure is a hell of a way to attack my intellegence.

Just so you're aware, the very first response to this thread was someone politely asking for an explanation. My first response to this thread was a polite request for explanation. Several others have requested explanations. None of us have been satisfied in that regard and your continued evasion of the request supports my claim that it's all trolling.

You're not going to respond further? You haven't responded at all to the numerous requests you've received so we're not really losing anything there.

I did know that you would respond in time and i will make this one exception of my statement.
I am not a native english speaker and its quite a time ago since i was in school though i feel you can understand me if you try - that means to me you dont try nor do you care - you are only here to put out Strawmans to troll against me bcs i have a message that butthurts you and you can not let that sting go without having the last sentence - here is the oportunity for you:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Have a nice Weekend :)

Edited by Thorqemada, 06 November 2015 - 10:27 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users