30 replies to this topic

#1 Krispy Fiend

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 25 posts
  • LocationDC/MD/VA, United States

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:34 AM

With Origins due out soon, I have a feeling it won't be much longer until the announce another mech pack.

Assuming they do light/medium/heavy/assault, this is my rough guess of what we could see:

Firemoth
Phantom
Linebacker
Kodiak

So what 4 do you all think will be included?

#2 PeeWrinkle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 384 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 02:17 PM

That would be cool. I always liked the Linebacker and Kodiak. Not sure I would buy them this time around, but would definitely pick up the LB for CBills!

#3 Krispy Fiend

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 07:29 AM

The Grizzly could be another good option in place of the Linebacker - I'd be fine with either two of those. I'm not 100% sure if they'd go with the Phantom for the medium mech. But the Firemoth for the light and Kodiak for the assualt are pretty popular in the lore.

#4 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 November 2015 - 11:43 AM

Fire Falcon is our best bet for another clan light. 25-ton omni with 8 energy hardpoints and 142.6 kph with 'Tweak. Enough podspace to use the hardpoints, too.

Posted Image

The Dasher would be great, but all of the variants have a hardlocked MASC and run too fast for MWO (196.02 kph) based on current MASC implementation.

For the medium, I would really hope for the Dragonfly/Viper. It's a 40-tonner with 9 energy hardpoints. Podspace is terrible, but it's basically an upgraded Arctic Cheetah and can do 6x cERML or even something nasty and fun like this - a 142.6 kph super-flying mini-Nova:

Posted Image

For the heavy and assault, I haven't decided yet, but I'm thinking the Lupus and Grizzly for the heavy are two of our best options, and Kingfisher and Kodiak look good for the assaults.

For more of my theorycraft on future mechs, I have a dedicated thread: http://mwomercs.com/...-in-mwo-builds/

Edited by Tarogato, 13 November 2015 - 11:44 AM.

#5 Jay Leon Hart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 04:26 PM

Ok, so I tend to over think these things (in this case because I can't really say I think it will be the Piranha / Arctic Wolf / Nova Cat / Blood Asp due to the BattleMech / OmniMech mix and current timeline...) but I'll throw out the restrictions I had in mind before I started opening every 'mech page on Sarna...

1. Must fit the timeline - we just had the Battle of Tukayyid... sort of, so it's post 3052 and 3053 opens up a few options, so I'll go with that.

2. OmniMechs only, to follow with Waves 1-3

So that leaves us with...

Lights;
Fire Falcon
Fire Moth / Dasher

Mediums;
Battle Cobra
Black Lanner
Coyotl
Huntsman / Nobori-nin
Mongrel / Grendel
Pouncer
Stooping Hawk
Viper / Dragonfly

Heavies;
Crossbow
Linebacker
Night Gyr
Woodsman

Assaults;
Kingfisher
Naga
Turkina

So let's start with the Lights. I agree with Tarogato that the Fire Moth is too fast, so Fire Falcon it is.

Mediums... we'll come back to Mediums.

Heavies... we either get a 3rd 65 tonner or a 3rd 75 tonner, so I can't cheat with this choice. While I prefer the Woodsman, it lacks canon alt. configs so I'll go with the Linebacker.

As for Assaults? Well the Highlander IIC gives us one of every tonnage so again, I can't take the easy option. With the result of the Battle of Tukayyid event I'd go with the Turkina. It looks like the Ebon Jaguar's bigger, meaner brother.

So, back to the Mediums... I can at least cheat a little bit here, by narrowing it down to only the 4 40 tonners. I really like the look of the Coyotl, but again the lack of alt. congifs pushes my vote towards the Pouncer. I do love my Adder / Puma... just not in this particular game :P Maybe a few extra tons will help?

So that gives us...
Fire Falcon - 25 tons
Pouncer - 40 tons
Linebacker - 65 tons
Turkina - 95 tons

#6 Krispy Fiend

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 11:40 AM

Nice breakdown Jay. As much as I would love a Firemoth/Dasher, I agree it seems unlikely we'd see it unless they nerfed the hell out of it's top speed.

I think the Linebacker would be cool though. A speedy heavy mech that can run almost as fast as the average medium.

#7 RolfS

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 05:01 PM

You forgot the "iconic" mech of clan blood spirit the "Blood Kite" in the assualt category.
http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Blood_Kite

Probably "good" in this game but awful in battle tech, still it is an "iconic" mech of sorts for the weakest clan of the clans.

#8 Brian Davion

• PipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:07 PM

I'm going to made my own prediction, these aren't even so much my predictions or wants, so much as "these mechs would be good for the community"

Light:
Fire Falcon As others have noted, if we assume a preferance for omnimechs first and the Firemoth prevents problems due to it's "stupidly high speed"

the remaining 3 are a bit odd but.. I'll explain after I list em,

Medium: Battle Cobra
Heavy: Crossbow
Assault: King Fisher

so why these mechs? simple. they have standard engines. An XL engine almost always drives costs up, one of the big roadblocks to newer players wanting clan mechs is the high cost of entry level. toss these mechs in and things get a little bit easier, allowing easier access to clan omnimechs. people could proably buy a kingfisher for the price of a stormcrow.

#9 Seth Kalasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 573 posts
  • LocationVirgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Terra

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:08 AM

Grizzly and Kodiak are very desired, but, unfortunately, they don't have enough variants to be implemented in game.

#10 Seth Kalasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 573 posts
  • LocationVirgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Terra

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:35 AM

I bet on more IIC mechs.
A lot of interesting models are available.

Lights: Locust IIC, Commando IIC, Wolfhound IIC
Mediums: Griffin IIC, Shadow Hawk IIC, Clint IIC
Heavies: Rifleman IIC, Guillotine IIC
Assaults:Warhammer IIC,, MArauder IIC

AND, of cource, an icon- UrbanMech IIC !)

#11 Bluttrunken

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 830 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:05 AM

Fire Moth, Stooping Hawk, Night Gyr, Naga.

Picked solely because the names sound cool. You can't go wrong with that approach.

#12 Brian Davion

• PipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:43 PM

View PostSeth Kalasa, on 19 December 2015 - 12:08 AM, said:

Grizzly and Kodiak are very desired, but, unfortunately, they don't have enough variants to be implemented in game.

yeah the 3 varients rule is gonna be a problem for them in the future, on a few mechs. they're eaither gonna have to make stuff up, not include them. or make those mechs some sort of "premium mech" deal.

Edited by Brian Davion, 19 December 2015 - 01:49 PM.

#13 Sereglach

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,563 posts
  • LocationWherever things are burning.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 02:31 PM

The Dasher/Firemoth is actually quite possible due to a few things that haven't been mentioned so far.

1. The reason for the old speed cap was due to problems with hit registration nearly a year ago. Hit registration has improved exponentially since then, so an increase in the speed cap by another 10-20 kph (the amount they boosted it last time) is not out of the question.

2. Speed tweak was already nerfed to 7.5% from 10% (and really just needs to die) so the base speed of the Dasher goes from 162 to 174.15. That's still not that far over the old cap. In fact it's only 3 kph over, considering the old top speed of the Commando at 171.05.

3. MASC does NOT grant anywhere near the amount of speed boost for light mechs in MWO as it does in TT Battletech. Thusly, with the mere 10% speed boost of the Dasher's MASC, you're only taking the Dasher to 191.57 (rounded up) kph. That's only ~20 kph higher than the old cap on the former fastest mech, the Commando, and within the bounds of the last increase increment that they did. Also, if they kill Speed Tweak (like they should), when they redo the skill trees, then you're only looking at a top speed with MASC of 178.2 when MASC is running, over the original 162 top speed.

Those factors I don't personally believe put the Dasher out of the running from being a clan mech that we see in the future. It's an extremely popular omnimech that would give the Clans a serious speed demon competitor on the light scene, can pack a respectable amount of firepower (especially if we get the D variant), and fills the 20 ton slot for the Clans.

It also brings about new hope, for me, on seeing the Flea brought into MWO. In fact, with the speed tweak nerf I'd be delighted if we see the Locust engine cap boosted to 200, as well. However, those points are not for this conversation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a different note, entirely, you're also forgetting about the Piranha to potentially fill the light role. It might make up a spot on a clan Battlemech pack that's not an Origins run. It will depend on what they do next. However, since they've started an Origins line, they could do an Origins II pack with any of these possibilities:

- The Commando IIC, Locust IIC, Stinger IIC, or Urbanmech IIC can fill the light slot. The only hitch is that we'd need to see the Stinger released as one of the classics, first.

- For mediums, we could get the Clint IIC, Shadowhawk IIC, Griffin IIC, or Wyvern IIC, although we'd probably need to see the Clint or Wyvern released for the IS, first. The Beowulf IIC isn't even in timeline, yet, however. The Conjurer is also possible, since in canon it is confirmed as the Wolverine IIC . . . but had its name changed due to the whole "Wolverine Clan Stigma", which might make for a tricky setup for the package (IIC or not IIC? That is the question).

- For heavies, there's the Rifleman IIC, Thunderbolt IIC, and Guillotine IIC. Again, there's the same issue for the Guillotine as the Clint, Wyvern, and Stinger; but the Rifleman is already pending for release.

- Lastly, for assaults, there are the Marauder IIC, the Warhammer IIC, and the Phoenix Hawk IIC that haven't been released. We've gotten the Marauder, the Warhammer is inbound, and the Phoenix Hawk is a near shoe-in as another classic release.

EDIT: Cleaned up typo on MASC math for the Dasher, my brain was mixing up the Commando and Dasher top speeds.

Edited by Sereglach, 19 December 2015 - 02:39 PM.

#14 NUJRSYDEVIL

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 331 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:39 AM

"out of the box" ideas for how to incorporate the Firemoth and Kodiak.

Cap the Firemoth's speed the same as the fastest Locust.

Create a variant for the Kodiak or just release one of the variants as a Champion.

If the fanboys are irked who gives a damn? 99% of the people playing really won't care after week one.

#15 Deadead

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:55 AM

Purely out of wishful thinking, I am hoping for fire falcon, black lanner, night gyr, turkina. My wallet would definitely be lighter if any/ all my favorite mechs got released.

#16 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:57 AM

Grizzly and Kodiak please. Clan ghost bear needs some staples.

#17 Nightshade24

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:15 AM

But isn't the clan waves centered on the invasion mechs/ omnimechs? kodiak would be better in a new branch of packages instead of origins or waves. (reinforcements? Second line? Garrison? what ever name they choose to go with.,..)

#18 JaidenHaze

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 738 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 December 2015 - 09:16 AM

Hey,

this is a pure speculation but since i like talking about stuff like this, here it is. One thing before i dig into it: I think PGI isnt the biggest fan of experimental technology. So PGI probably wont choose mechs that are too far away from the current timeline or use mainly non-existent technology like Heavy Laser, Laser Heat Sinks, ATM rocket systems, Quad mechs or Melee Weapons.

Also: Only mechs with at least 3 viable variants.

Clan Mech Wave 4

Characteristic: Next wave of Clan Omni technology. No Garnision mechs, no IIC mechs, no older technology.

Avaiable mechs:

Light:
Fire Moth (Dasher) - 20t - I doubt that we will see this any time soon. The main reason is the bad hit registration on very fast moving mechs. The Dasher is for once a very old mech (first build in 2874) and breaks the limits on fast moving scout mechs. Running 162 KM/H without anything is very fast, add MASC and the Speed Tweak to that and we have a 200 KM/H mech.
Fire Falcon - 25t - The Fire Falcon has a very good chance to be included. Actually, this is my first pick. Hes very light (doesnt compete with other 30/35t mechs) and brings some unique variants with him. 130 KM/H are decent, no Jump Jets are not that great but we would probably cope with it. The Prime has a good mix of Laser and streaks, Config A and C could bring Ballastic Slots. Most importantly, the Production Year of 3052 fits the timeline perfectly.
Hellion - 30t - The Hellion is based on the Mist Lynx and is introduced in 3059. This means, that he is probably a little bit too far advanced and since we have the Hellion right now, there is little chance to see it any time soon.
Cougar - 35t - Another advanced light mech. Hes more combat oriented, would face stiff competition in the 35 ton slot (since IIC mechs are not that far behind Omnis in MWO). Main Problem is the first Production Year of 3058. Hes also based on the Adder, which doesnt really help.

My pick: Fire Falcon - There is no real competition here. All the other mechs have something thats against their implementation, either the Speed or the timeline.

Medium:
Phantom - 40t - One of the best medium mechs of that time area. First produced in 3052 he hits perfectly. Capable of fielding ECM, lots of laser and Missiles its one of the prime mechs. Sadly, the mech is running fairly hot with the MWO Double Heat Sinks and is fairly bad armored.
Pouncer - 40t - The Pouncer is basically a heavier Adder with its Prime config and look. Its possible that we see this as the Medium. Other than that, this mech is fairly unspectacular except the big Pod space.
Viper (Dragonfly) - 40t - One of the oldest Omnis, in use of CGB. Sadly, hes undergunned and i really hope we dont see this piece of junk.
Mongrel (Grendel) - 45t - First tested on Tukayyid but since then, slowly entered production. I think we will see this mech in Clan Wave 5 or 6 when more 3055+ mechs are hitting the battleground.
Huntsman (Nobori-nin) - 50t - One of the Nova Cat mechs. Probably wont be in this pack.
Stooping Hawk - 55t - This mech has a Standard Engine and is fairly old. Probably wont be in this pack.

My Pick: Pouncer - I really hope that we get the Phantom. Really! But i think that will not happen. So Pouncer would be my pick.

Heavy:
Crossbow - 65t - The OmniMech Crossbow is like the IS counterpart a Missile boat. There is no chance this will be in MWO, esp. since the design is older, has Standard Armor, Chassis and Engine.
Linebacker - 65t - Now we are talking. The Linebacker is one of the most potent mechs out there. 65 tons of goodness with nice variants. The profile is similar to the Nova and since the Nova is way to big, i can see them using that Model for the Linebacker. Originally planned as the replacement of the Timber Wolf, it could be part of the pack.
Nova Cat - 70t - Nova Cat Totem mech, wont be part of the pack. I cant see them including a Totem mech while the clan isnt part of the game.
Night Gyr - 75t - Not a small amount of people think, this will be included. This mech is a competitor of the Timber Wolf, not only in Weight, but also in power. The OmniPods are very diverse and this mech would probably be a blast to play.

My Pick: Linebacker - Same as the Pouncer and Phantom. I'd love to see the alternative, but i cant see PGI this the next mech. And with the Linebacker we would get another ECM mech ... it wouldnt be too bad. The Linebacker is a fine machine.

Assault:
Naga - 80t - The Naga is an older Omni with Arrow IV. That is basically all you need to know. Would be cool, esp. since the design did a lot of good things for Clan Wolf at Tukayyid. But since this main part of the technology is missing, this will not be part of the game.
Savage Coyote - 85t - Same thing as the Naga, except that this Mech is a bit too far into the Future. Build at the end of the 50s, this Mech is a very nice showcase of the power of the ATM launcher.
Blood Asp - 90t - Another 3060 Assault, that wont be part of the Clan Wave 4. But for the next Wave? This powerhouse is a very strong contender for a slot.
Kingfisher - 90t - Ahahaha ... no. Simply no. This Fridge doesnt have a place on the Clan side of the Battlefield. As one of the earliest OmniMechs, he was strong. The Standard Engine helps with the survivability and the loadout is strong enough to compete with most enemies. But simply ... no.
Turkina - 95t - Give! Now! One of my favorite mechs of all time, the Turkina is the Totem mech CJF deserves.

My Pick: Turkina - There isnt really an alternative.

So Clan Wave 4 should contain: Fire Falcon, Pouncer, Linebacker and Turkina.

Additional Ideas for Mech packs:

Clan Nova Cat Pack

Characteristic: For the introduction of CNC, this pack could be offered:

Light: Locust IIC - 25t - There is no real light mech for CNC, since they use only existing mechs. But the Locust IIC is somewhat used by Clan Smoke Jaguar, Clan Jade Falcon with their Annihilation of CSJ and as a second line mech for Clan Wolf.

Medium: Huntsman (Nobori-nin) - 50t - typical CNC mech that has a decent mix of weapons.

Heavy: Nova Cat - 70t - The Totem mech. Its a feared mech that is probably way too hot for MWO, but hey. Double ER-PPCs with 3 ER Large Laser? Sounds like fun Posted Image

Assault: Super Nova - 90t - The Stalker showed the power of 6 Large Laser on a stick. This is basically the same. 6 ERLL on the Prime, with more energy heavy loadouts. Only problem is the variant 2 and 4, since they have non-existent technology (ATM and Heavy Lasers).

Com Star Pack

Characteristic: A lot of ancient designs are already in the game so this packs has a selection of nice designs that are currently missing. All of them are part of the Comguards and served mostly in the area of the 4th Succession War and the Battle of Tukayyid.

Light: Hussar - 30t - One of the oldest mech designs, the Hussar was a popular SLDF recon mech. Hes part of Clanbuster upgrades by Comstar.

Medium: Wyvern - 45t - This is another of the old mechs that thought are lost. The most variants are lostech now but comstar had quite a few of these designs in their vault on Terra and used a special Clanbuster variant for the fierce battle.

Heavy: Champion - 60t - I'm always sad to see the not included Champion. Its a nice mech that has a big standard engine for lots of speed and survivability. The loadout isnt that big, but it backs a punch and with the Clanbuster variant, it even gets a Vlar 300 XL engine that makes it even more deadly.

Assault: Thug - 80t - This isnt a Clanbuster mech, since the King Crab is already in the game and the other mechs are either ingame too (Atlas) or still too far into the future. Comstar had a lot of Thugs and this 80 ton mech is fairly strong and is used even way into the Jihad with lots of Custom variants.

IS OmniMechs

Characteristic: This pack introduces the first wave of Omni-technology to the IS. Since there is a lack of "early" lights (the second best called Raptor is way to much in the future), ill build this pack with 3 assaults and 1 light. Since the IS CW Dropdeck

Light: Owens - 35t - One of the first IS Omnis, an upgrade of the Jenner. This thing is the only light, but thats not a bad sign. He has a good loadout, should have good hardpoints and can fulfill many roles.

Medium:

Men Shen - 55t - The Men Shen is the first of many impressive Capellan mechs, that will shape their future. It borrows a lot of things from the Raven but in the end, its a powerful close combat mech that can move up to 130 KM/H with MASC and has some nice laser loadouts with addtional missiles or ballistic weapons.
Bushwacker - 55t - One of the most favorite designs after the Battle of Tukayyid. That mech is one of the earliest that can go head to head with Tabletop Clan machines and win. So yeah. This thing is a beast.

Heavy:

Avatar (OmniMech) - 70t - One of the first Omnis made by the Snakes. That thing may look unimpressive but it packs some serious punch and should be a very nice alternative to the other 70 and 75 ton mechs.
Perseus One of the lesser known Lyran mechs. Its basically a Omni-variant of a Orion. The normal loadouts are a bit over the place but i think, in MWO, it can be easily fixed and changed for the better. Also: ECM!

Assault:

Templar - 80t - This Davion mech is everything a Davion likes. Also, the Templar has some serious armor and nice loadouts (hardpoints). Only problem is the first production year, since he is from 62, although real combat testing has started in the mid 50s, if im not wrong.
Sunder - 90t - The Sunder is a Frankensteins monster between a Loki and a Thor. It has a big XL engine that makes him very fast, but also more vulnerable. Nonetheless this Kurita mech proved that he is a very good contender with nice weapons and based on that, a nice loadout.
Hauptmann - 95t - While the Hauptmann is no Fafnir, it is one of the prime Assault mechs the IS can offer in the years after Tukayyid. If you think about the Daishi, this is the IS counterpart that is nearly the same. It has lots of weapons, too much armor and isnt very agile but if youre in front of his weapons, youre most certainly dead.

Edited by JaidenHaze, 25 December 2015 - 03:02 PM.

#19 Wildstreak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 12:19 PM

What I believe.

1 - We should stop encouraging the production of grouped Mech Bundles, these either force people to buy Mechs they do not want to get what they want or spend more money just to get what they want. Compare them to the UrbanMech, marauder, Warhammer, Rifleman, Archer releases where for just $20, you get 3 variants while under grouped Mech Bundles, you spend either $60 for a Heavy or $35/$55 for just the Heavy alone. Plus the new way offers a $20 increase for an extra variant copy with CB bonus or 4th variant, if they have the time a Hero can be done for $15 though not always needed immediately. So anything I propose below should fit this.

2 - We should sometimes pick things that are good for the game though we may not like it. There are Mechs I would like to see in but I believe the Clans need Mechs that offset certain things the IS has. Will be explained below.

3 - We should try to pick something with 4 variants in the timeline. There are times PGI makes exceptions like the Enforcer and others they make up variants not canon for soe reason. Still good to find a 4 variant Mech.

With those guidelines outlined, my choices would be.

Light
Fire Falcon - hybrid between the Locust and Jenner.

Medium
Grendel - the Clan Blackjack, competition for the Stormcrow. Left Arm shield, high mounted weapons in the Right Arm, Right Torso, Left Torso, another on the Prime Head. All high mounted weapons at cockpit level. Great speed and jump. Makes those disappointed in the Scat happy.
Honorable Mention - Black Lanner - Head mounted ECM, faster than Stormcrow, uses MASC. Only issue is shape, seems some art contradicts other art.

Heavy
Night Gyr - probably would not beat out the Timber Wolf but still doable.

Assault
Turkina - the Clan King Crab. You would be able to do 4 Ultras plus 4 Energy. Competition for the Dire Wolf.

I do not choose the following for reasons explained.

Dragonfly - Originally I was against it, I would support it now but for one problem. Shape like a Kit Fox/Nova. Low mounted weapons is a negative in this game, the Nova suffers more than the Adder. Some try to claim you can mount up to 9 Energy weapons but they will be mostly low mounted and look at the Nova Prime with 12, Kit Fox is not as bad since it has 4 Energy at most and can make that work.

Dasher - Sure it would be nice to have one of the first Clan Omnis like the Dragonfly but only 20 tons no matter how fast it moves. Only problem is every Dasher can be turned into a Pirate's Bane with ECM and 4 Energy that will bring complaints of IS P2W and Clans OP since the PB cost real money and the Dasher doesn't. We already have the Cheetah, do we need something worse than that minus jump?

#20 Karl Marlow

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 04:50 AM

Real trueborn drive bikers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users