X-Mas Event Mayhem

3 replies to this topic

#1 Panther9x

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 10:04 AM

This holiday season, I would suggest a Mech or Mechs of the day/week sale for the entre month of December, available for C-bills and MC please. I know this is not event related, but working it into a 12 days of X-mas event would generate MWO interest and encourage everyone to visit daily.

Consider a scale of ability for the match score needed to achieve a prize in the next event.
Tier 5=match score of 150, tier 4=match score of 160 etc. if rewarding skill is a concern.

Keep in mind I will play whatever PGI dreams up for the next holiday event! That's it for me.......Cheers!

#2 Rejarial Galatan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,312 posts
  • LocationOutter Periphery

Posted 17 November 2015 - 03:30 PM

nice in thought, but, with voting being a thing still, and possible still a thing then, i would not count on events working correctly or fairly or even being fun any more. so long as you cannot opt out of a mode or modes, there is really no point in any events, as those of us who get stuck in modes we dont like either cant perform at the top of our game or will not even try to do so. its a lose lose right now.

#3 DJAspire4U

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • 3 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis MO. USA.

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:43 AM

View PostRejarial Galatan, on 17 November 2015 - 03:30 PM, said:

nice in thought, but, with voting being a thing still, and possible still a thing then, i would not count on events working correctly or fairly or even being fun any more. so long as you cannot opt out of a mode or modes, there is really no point in any events, as those of us who get stuck in modes we dont like either cant perform at the top of our game or will not even try to do so. its a lose lose right now.

simply cant do the gamemode events concurrently, can still run score and CW events. here is hoping for a fun rewarding holiday event!

#4 Rejarial Galatan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,312 posts
  • LocationOutter Periphery

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:07 PM

so long as voting is a thing, we will never see game mode events, how they plan on making the one that starts today work when assault and conquest are astronomically rare is beyond me. certainly will not work right. my HOPE is that the influx from steam and the harsh nature of how they review will wake PGI up and restore us our optional take to modes.

Edited by Rejarial Galatan, 24 November 2015 - 11:08 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users