Most Active Is Faction

3 replies to this topic

#1 zolop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 284 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 07:53 AM

Hello, I am searching for a unit that is very active but do not know which faction has that. I;ve been reading the forums and it seems like FRR has that but want to be sure. thanks!

EDIT for the North america continent.

Edited by zolop, 19 November 2015 - 10:26 AM.

#2 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 20 November 2015 - 08:07 AM

There is always something going on in the FRR. As far as units go organized play is a different story. On the FRR hub there are several groups that drop together informally almost every night (7-12 central time or thereabouts) Members of SO, 1COG, 1Hussars and several others come and go most evenings to form ~12 mans for CW and PUG drops alike, but rarely is anything planned out. ISEN does some informal drops too but i believe they do some competitive play as well (you'd have to ask). In any case yeah, FRR is usually active but if you are looking for regular and organized drop times and events, you would need to check with individual units (my schedule just doesn't allow for such, so I have never looked into this).

#3 zolop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 284 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 06:51 AM

Thank you!

#4 Morrigann

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:53 AM

Alot of the boys are out on mechbay tours, and as one of the them, I've seen the other hubs - found good folks to play with in all, but found FRR to be by far the most active - and most dedicated to helping get newer players started.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users