1 reply to this topic

#1 Charlic Wolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 124 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:54 AM

Hey all,

I've been playing since closed beta and I remember the days your light mech would bump into an assault or heavy and go tumbling over. PGI later removed this feature with the promise that we might see it later.

Now while it was definitely annoying to get trampled repeatedly, it would have been a great feature if it was a little less severe. I feel that if it is re balanced and tuned up, it would add greatly to the game play.

These days, anyone can jump into a light mech and wreak havoc like an annoying little booger. It used to be that it was a mark of a skilled light mech pilot to be able to maneuver with out consequence.

The physics of mechs falling over help the game feel so much more real, and being a sure footed light mech pilot would set you apart from the rest.

Please consider it,

Charlic Pechatnov Davion

Edited by Peachy Davion, 25 November 2015 - 10:03 AM.

#2 Vellron2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,444 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 27 November 2015 - 06:15 AM

Wait, is it not enough that pugs trip over their own feet more often than not, you want them to trip over other people's feet too?

This feature was removed because it was used OFFENSIVELY.

You would literally body block mechs and knock them down, then have your friends kick them while they're down.

It was removed for a reason.

I would much rather see mechs dragging their destroyed legs when they are legged than this...

The only way in which this would be viable is if they introduce melee combat, and that ain't happening anytime soon.. so.. sorry..

NO...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users