Unable To Select Purchased Mech

2 replies to this topic

#1 SICC

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:01 PM

So as the title states, i'm unable to select my mech. I'm not sure if this is the right section but I thought I would post it here.

I havnt played the game in some time, and I recently updated my client to play again. After the install, I didnt have time to play, and I've finally got around to playing agian today. I log in, do the new tutorial(had no idea there was a recent update), and after I proceed to try and get into a match. This is where im unable to pick the previous mech I purchased. Im fairly new to the game, and the last time I played, I had a mech purchased. It's a Shadow Hawk, Medium mech. I can see it in my inventory, but im unable to use it. I cant even select it in the mech bay, I can only see the trial mechs. Also, when i go to the shop, it shows I own it there too, but it still trys to make me purchase it.

Edited by SICC, 24 November 2015 - 11:03 PM.

#2 Ironwithin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,613 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:29 PM

There is a bunch of filters at the top of the mech-select screen, set them to medium and IS.

Edited by Ironwithin, 24 November 2015 - 11:30 PM.

#3 SICC

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:37 PM

View PostIronwithin, on 24 November 2015 - 11:29 PM, said:

There is a bunch of filters at the top of the mech-select screen, set them to medium and IS.

Thanks for the reply.

I did notice those filters at the top, and tried to mess around with them before. I just logged back in and tried again, this time i unchecked them all and now my mech and others are showing. It never crossed my mine to dis-select all three of the tabs, haha.

Thanks again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users