Greetings House Liao!

10 replies to this topic

#1 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:18 PM

We of CbR1 just signed a 30 day contract with House Liao and are looking forward to helping you all push back against the Clans in CW. We have 35 members in various timezones so there's usually a few of us online at anytime. We also do theme drops (i.e. 3 crabs and a King Crab in each deck) and other goofy stuff to mix it up between serious drops and ones just for fun(though we sometimes win the theme drops which is even more satisfying). So, if you want some fun in CW, consider dropping with us during our stay here. Looking forward to killing some clanners with all of you,

CbR1

#2 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:42 PM

Welcome, friend! We have long awaited your conversion! It's the food, right? No mercenaries can resist House Liao cuisine.

You must try the Chancellor's Fried Jade Chicken! I recommend it extra-crispy!

#3 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:47 PM

View PostGI Journalist, on 30 November 2015 - 04:42 PM, said:

Welcome, friend! We have long awaited your conversion! It's the food, right? No mercenaries can resist House Liao cuisine.

You must try the Chancellor's Fried Jade Chicken! I recommend it extra-crispy!

Had some today, you are correct; it was delicious!

Fun drops today, got in 3 attacks in CW before patch and a few group drops during ceasefire. Looking forward to dropping with all of you again tomorrow!

Edited by ccrider, 01 December 2015 - 08:47 PM.

#4 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 05:32 PM

Well, now; Tukkayid 2 just got announced, guess we'll be playing for House Liao this time around. Hoping to see a lot of you during the event. We'll be out throughout each day, with some of our guys available to drop in almost every time period. A little annoyed it's starting Friday but I'll make up for lost time Friday and Saturday by getting in a LOT of drops Sunday through Thursday. So, as weird as it would have been for me to say a few days ago, "For the Chancellor!"

(We're keeping our stylish Davion hairstyles though.)

#5 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 06:03 PM

Damn it, it ends on Monday?! Guess I'm giving up sleep and playing some overnight drops Friday and Saturday....

#6 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 11:08 PM

If you are dropping on Tuk and want to play with a group, jump into LFG and our guys playing will pick you up. If you've got TS, rodcbr1.teamspeak3.com:5565 is our TS addy and you are welcome to join us in there. makes a world of difference being able to communicate and coordinate effectively. Come join the fight, get some rewards and kill clanners with a unit that is laid back in chat but plays an in-your-face brawly style and blow up some Clan tech with us!

#7 MingTheMerciless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between here and Sian

Posted 07 December 2015 - 08:33 AM

View Postccrider, on 05 December 2015 - 11:08 PM, said:

If you are dropping on Tuk and want to play with a group, jump into LFG and our guys playing will pick you up. If you've got TS, rodcbr1.teamspeak3.com:5565 is our TS addy and you are welcome to join us in there. makes a world of difference being able to communicate and coordinate effectively. Come join the fight, get some rewards and kill clanners with a unit that is laid back in chat but plays an in-your-face brawly style and blow up some Clan tech with us!

Great dropping with you CCRIDER and members of your team. That encounter with [-MS-] was a fun one: you did great calling the shots even when the game slipped away from us. I still blame Charlie Lance mind...

Happy that you managed to spell your TS server correctly this time....

Posted Image

#8 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:26 PM

View PostWaiMingLee, on 07 December 2015 - 08:33 AM, said:

Great dropping with you CCRIDER and members of your team. That encounter with [-MS-] was a fun one: you did great calling the shots even when the game slipped away from us. I still blame Charlie Lance mind...

Happy that you managed to spell your TS server correctly this time....

Posted Image

We had a lot of fun dropping with you and the other Liao pilots for Tuk 2. We definitely made a great showing as a House. For such a small population it seems that a great many people were active and it showed in the drops we made. And the 2 drops in a row with Charlie Lance's Pugs sacrificing themselves at the gate to the Clan war machine were priceless. Posted Image

Edited by ccrider, 08 December 2015 - 05:26 PM.

#9 Salah Al din

• Pip
  • The Spear
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 03:44 AM

Hello fellow warriors.

Its a pleasure to see how the other Liao units welcome us in there space. We have made some friends troughout our contract with Liao and have done some fun drops with them. This unit still need to grow and I believe that Cbr1 will do that well. Thanks to all liao players that drop with us. May the frienship endure. Go Cobra!!!

Hermes

#10 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 14 December 2015 - 09:51 AM

It is nice to see mercs enjoying their time in the True Green Space, and not with some Jaded Pigeons. Enjoy liberatiing Davion held planet, get those mechbays and rewards. See you on your next tour in our lovely space, too.

#11 MingTheMerciless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between here and Sian

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:16 AM

Thoroughly enjoying my time dropping with CBR1. Unfortunately, they will be moving on but I will keep in touch with them and providing they're not dropping against House Liao; I will be happy to charge into the fray with them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users