10 replies to this topic

#1 PerfectDuck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 328 posts
  • LocationLenexa, KS

Posted 03 December 2015 - 11:10 AM

My unit, Night's Scorn, is finally back (home for the holidays!) to their rightful place in the Draconis Combine from a long Tour de Mechbays, and I have got to say, during the time when we were filthy clanners, you Steiner Teamspeak 12-man groups gave us the best games the entire Inner Sphere offered. You guys gave confident, intimidating and effective pushes we didn't really get from anyone else so for that, you have my greatest respect as a fellow warrior on the battlefield. Here's to hoping we will both be too busy beating back the filthy clanners, both in this upcoming event and afterward, that we won't have to face that fury any more than we already have.

*Bows out*

#2 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 03 December 2015 - 01:11 PM

I have to agree with duck, what little time i played while we were in clans, steiner was always the most coordinated opponent to play against, even against groups that weren't all from one unit. let us take tukayyid from the dirty clanners this weekend! :D

#3 Count Zero 74

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 733 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 06:01 AM

Thanks for the compliments NS, playing with and against you guys is fun and challenging most of the time.

As anyone that has fought on the Steiner/Jade Falcon front can tell you, it's pretty tough out there. You have to become good and become good fast if you want to go up against the Falcons. So thats what we did.
We form mixed unit teams every day and let them drop with experienced drop commanders, standardized our tactics and drop decks.

The LCAF is as ready to fight the Clanners as it will ever be.

Posted Image

#4 Svarn Lornon

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:08 AM

Count, there is still something missing in the Steiner Allstars Poster. We ignored this insult the first time, but enough is enough!!! So I've decided to make a corrected version, you may post in the future Posted Image

Posted Image

(edit: got the image link working)

Edited by Svarn Lornon, 07 December 2015 - 06:36 AM.

#5 Kara Ben Nemsi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:46 AM

Posted Image

#6 QuulDrah

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 181 posts
  • LocationAachen

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:11 PM

Posted Image

Ah great. Now I am running around with an old design ;-) (printed with permission)

Edited by QuulDrah, 07 December 2015 - 12:12 PM.

#7 Svarn Lornon

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 06:02 AM

Nomex, I will graciously accept the new poster as an apology. Although our unit logo could be bigger, I will refrain from correcting it for you as a good will gesture from our side Posted Image

#8 Svarn Lornon

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 06:06 AM

Well, that's commitment Posted Image

View PostQuulDrah, on 07 December 2015 - 12:11 PM, said:

Ah great. Now I am running around with an old design ;-) (printed with permission)

#9 Hrunting

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 102 posts
  • LocationSkye

Posted 14 December 2015 - 12:47 AM

Glad to See Night Scorn back as filthy snakes and not filthy clanners. I dream of the day we beat back the clanners together so that we can properly fight against each other! A day when dracs fight Lyran's just b'cause!

#10 Svarn Lornon

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 03:58 AM

It looks like your dream already came true: http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4878499

#11 Herzog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Sergeant Major
  • Sergeant Major
  • 115 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 14 December 2015 - 08:58 AM

Maybe someone didn't get the memo?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users