Is It Just Me Or Were Killing Clanners Easier Before The Patch?

23 replies to this topic

#21 nehebkau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 30 December 2015 - 07:40 PM

Guys,
When the IS team is filled with battlemasters, thunderbolts and those G.d D..n blackjack 1xs -- ya you guys are hard to kill. Likewise I have noticed that the heat changes have made playing the clans far more challenging than i remember....

But I do feel (if that counts for anything) that my clan mechs are squishier than I remember. The Ebon just seems to be like an eggshell on legs!

Edited by nehebkau, 30 December 2015 - 07:42 PM.

#22 Y E O N N E

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 16,810 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 09:24 PM

My Mist Lynx would like some ghost armor, pls.

Think of the MLXes, PGI!

#23 Azkar Almsivi

• Pip
  • Senior Corporal
  • Senior Corporal
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 December 2015 - 09:45 PM

Clan mechs are much easier to kill now. Talking as a purely CW player I have won 14/15 matches against clanners over the last few days.
Clan now need to deal with being as "sturdy" as they look with their pretty aerodynamic and sloped designs and overheat like buggery.

A decent commander getting 12 IS mechs into brawl range with only light tags is enough to seal the deal almost every time. Clan mechs are much better at long range warfare and shooting gallery style combat, which is why you never let them do it.
Get a few Thunderbolts, Battlemasters and other big rigs up in and around their positions and see how hard they are to kill when they overheat twice as fast as you while dueling.

#24 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 04 January 2016 - 02:34 PM

I've never found it to be to hard to kill clan mechs in the past or now, at least when dropping with a decent group of players. At the same time I also don't find it hard to kill IS mechs when dropping as clan. The game seems way more balanced to me now than it was before.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users