List Of All Frr Tuk2 Units

24 replies to this topic

#21 Jekaterine

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 12:15 PM

All three of us in the Second Freemen [2FRE] jumped throughout the weekend topping out at 39th place.
The Hub was hopping and we jumped with lots of good folks. Spirits were up and laughters were had come victory or defeat.

All I can say is:
Lets do it again.

#22 Tropico_Thunder

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 58 posts
  • LocationSouth Eastern United States Lance Corp

Posted 09 December 2015 - 12:25 PM

Lol. Dam type correct changed the the name of our team. It should be The Templars [-T]. If you could please make the correction.

#23 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 12:26 PM

View PostJonathan Paine, on 08 December 2015 - 10:38 AM, said:

sycocys, thanks for repping and playing way too many matches solo and grouped during the event. As for OLD running as a unit we had 21 drops that I was part of, 17 wins to 4 losses Posted Image

At one point I joined and someone said - "sycocys, just joined - he's a good player."
Thankfully I had an 1800 damage match for that one lol.
Got to be humble with it though, these FRR nuts make performances like that possible - no other faction outside of some of the clans has enabled the "Insane Space Viking" style us OLD players employ quite like the FRR units do.

Was a lot of fun, and if I recall 2-3 of our unit losses were to KCom - props to those guys they surprised us good the first couple times. The last match against them was a blast. Amazingly I don't think I saw MS in more than 1 drop the entire weekend, really wanted to kill Tom Sawyer a couple times.

#24 Johny Rocket

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:17 PM

Brotherhood Of RandeisT (BOR) mostly Germany speaking unit, I joined because of a friend but the language barrier is tough in comps. So I played with guys from SO. I know some of the German guys were playing as a unit.

#25 EldenLance

• PipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 04:03 AM

We are the [-RH-] Royal Harriers. (Not to be confused with [RH] River Hounds)
There were not many of us on the field(3 actually), but we've been fairly effective and we've managed to get our unit to 33-rd place.
If only I had some days off on that weekend we could very possibly get into top 25.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users