Mechwarrior Online Now Available On Steam!

251 replies to this topic

#241 WarHippy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 11:36 AM

View PostPerilthecat, on 11 December 2015 - 11:02 AM, said:

Hmmm... That would have been true... if you had brought up any specific bit of constructive criticism. But as far as your feedback goes it was just you saying "things changed and I'm mad and I don't care if the game fails."

You don't even mentioned what's got your knickers in a bunch. And even if you had, page 12 on a post advertising the game's steam release is hardly the best place for constructive feedback detailing your position on the game. It just doesn't further your stated goal of "maybe someday things will change."
I have given my constructive criticism other places and it really doesn't need to be reiterated again and again every time I make a post. I made a response to someone saying to blindly make positive posts and recommend the game even if they are not exactly happy with the game, and as such I said that I couldn't do that because it would be dishonest. My response to that post doesn't require an in depth analysis of my current problems with the game for me to state that I do not support that suggestion I was responding to. The only thing adding a bunch of repeated information that really isn't important to my point in that post is adding more clutter to the thread. Not my problem it got your panties in a bunch and you felt the need to make a bunch of absurd assumptions.

#242 freud2b

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 11:39 AM

Instead of always wanting to sell sell sell Posted Image .you had better move your *** and buy servers , and stop nerf mechs that have been purchased two months before.

Seriously more than 5 minutes for a simple game Posted Image

#243 Perilthecat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 180 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 11:41 AM

View PostWarHippy, on 11 December 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

adding more clutter to the thread

can't... breathe... laughing Posted Image

#244 WarHippy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 11:53 AM

View PostPerilthecat, on 11 December 2015 - 11:41 AM, said:

can't... breathe... laughing Posted Image

Not sure why that would be funny. I never claimed there wasn't clutter in the thread, after all you and I are doing a fantastic job of adding more right now, but my point still stands with what I said regardless of you being able to understand it or not. However, I must say you are rather amusing.Posted Image

#245 Perilthecat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 180 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 12:06 PM

View PostWarHippy, on 11 December 2015 - 11:53 AM, said:

Not sure why that would be funny. I never claimed there wasn't clutter in the thread, after all you and I are doing a fantastic job of adding more right now, but my point still stands with what I said regardless of you being able to understand it or not. However, I must say you are rather amusing.Posted Image

It's indeed funny because we're doing a fine job of cluttering up the thread.

But more pointedly: why would you care about cluttering up a thread on a forum for a game who's success or failure you don't care about?

I don't know, man. It's just not making sense to me. I guess it's just your emotional reaction to feeling burned.

Good luck to you, though!

#246 Scanz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 783 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 07:46 AM

whats about MWO sending report tool ??
and Community manager on steam forums ? FAQ, ruls etc for new player ?

Edited by Scanz, 12 December 2015 - 07:47 AM.

#247 The Unstoppable Puggernaut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 1,022 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 12 December 2015 - 11:20 AM

Anyone else noticed "available" was spelt wrong on the picture?

#248 Bilbo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 7,864 posts
  • LocationSaline, Michigan

Posted 12 December 2015 - 11:21 AM

View PostThe Unstoppable Puggernaut, on 12 December 2015 - 11:20 AM, said:

Anyone else noticed "available" was spelt wrong on the picture?

Nope, but now I cannot unsee it.

#249 shopsmart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 294 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 12:42 PM

So far the steamers are getting better. I have provided small tid bit advice as I play, but leave it to them to figure it out. Started playing 9 months ago and just see the green. It is weird.

#250 PraetorGix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 730 posts
  • LocationHere at home

Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:03 PM

View Postshopsmart, on 12 December 2015 - 12:42 PM, said:

So far the steamers are getting better. I have provided small tid bit advice as I play, but leave it to them to figure it out. Started playing 9 months ago and just see the green. It is weird.

How do you know the Steamers are getting better if they are all in the lowest tier? If you started 9 months ago you never saw tier 5.

#251 Volt Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 203 posts
  • LocationOutpost, Periphery (HPG down)

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:50 PM

View PostCmdr Hurrell, on 12 December 2015 - 02:03 PM, said:

How do you know the Steamers are getting better if they are all in the lowest tier? If you started 9 months ago you never saw tier 5.

As far as I know, the queue mixes tiers next to eachother. Or they're in tier 5. If I'd let my good nature take over when the Steam launch was announced, I would've nuked my teir 3 status to help the new guys out since it makes me feel good helping others. But this is Battletech. No time for mercy when there's C-Bills to be made, or so my mercenary mentality tells me.

#252 Baralos

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:54 AM

If I play through Steam will I be running the game faster or will it run slower? I wanna be able to run it with as much fps as possible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users