3 replies to this topic

#1 Grimlox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 511 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:15 AM

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I figured the people with the knowledge to help are likely in this forum.

I am having problems getting the in game voice chat working at all. I have the enable VOIP box checked and I have the correct device picked (it was set to default previous but made no difference when I specifically picked my headset on the list), and I also double checked the push to talk button was set correctly.

I am using a Corsair Vengeance headset. I have never had a problem with my headset/mic recognizing in any other program. I use it for voice chatting all the time whether on skype, TS, Vent, Curse voice, steam etc.

When I press the push to talk button I don't see any indicator that the voice comm is open and no one responded to voice check request on several occasions so I can only assume it is not working.

I am using the following system:

i5 4570K @4.4Ghz
Radeon 290X
Windows 10
Corsair Vengeance headset

Other specs I can't imagine would be relevant but let me know if further details needed. Thanks,

#2 Xakthos

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:38 PM

I've got same problem. Windows 10 and attempting to do voip. I've toggled various settings and it works in mumble, teamspeak, ventrillo, other game's in program voip but not here. I can hear when someone talks but can't seem to speak.

#3 Grimlox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 511 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:42 AM

It worked for me one game for some reason... then not again since. I can't imagine how it is a setting or setup issue on my end.

#4 M X Striker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 114 posts
  • LocationAwesome, USA

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:29 AM

I have the same issue. Voice chat worked when I first set it up, now I get nothing when I activate it. I can hear in game voice chat, but pressing my Caps lock does nothing. My Logitech headset works fine for any and everything else. Skype, Teamspeak, Ventrilo, etc. I've tried binding it to a different key, running the repair tool, all to no avail. Anyone have any suggestions? Failing that, what about the devs?

Thank you,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users