11 replies to this topic

#1 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:52 PM

Greetings from Lieutenant Pathos of the Wolf Spiders. We are currently in Davion territory, but don't worry we are on your side...For now. You may find small groups of us connected to your TS server for Community Warfare. Don't be afraid to bring us alongside you into battle. You'll find us to be a fierce and effective fighting force.

Posted Image

#2 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts
  • LocationComing to a planet near you!

Posted 10 December 2015 - 09:13 AM

Yeah! It's so wonderful. I'll be rocking my laser vomit black knight this Friday night.

Posted Image

#3 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 10 December 2015 - 09:41 AM

Welcome to Davion space, feel free to jump on our TS hub (ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345) and work with our pilots while you are here. We're generally a friendly bunch and dont care where you're from so long as you can have fun and shoot (relatively) towards the enemy.

For future negotiations, may I recommend not starting with a veiled threat and a reminder to the House you are just beginning to start working with that you are a mercenary who will be shooting AT them soon. Probably not the best way to begin a fruitful relationship eh?

#4 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 11:39 AM

View PostDevlinCognito, on 10 December 2015 - 09:41 AM, said:

For future negotiations, may I recommend not starting with a veiled threat and a reminder to the House you are just beginning to start working with that you are a mercenary who will be shooting AT them soon. Probably not the best way to begin a fruitful relationship eh?

LMAO, that's not a veiled threat, that's mild jest!

We look forward to dropping with you all soon, thank you for the offer of the Davion hub TS3 server. You'll see us on soon enough.

#5 Not Bob

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • 688 posts
  • LocationThat one place

Posted 11 December 2015 - 04:22 AM

Welcome to the party! We do have cookies.

#6 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 06:44 AM

Flaming ACE!!! I love cookies....

Posted Image

#7 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 12:47 PM

Attention Davion pilots. We are inviting you to join us for open drops, starting at 2100 GMT/ 1300 PST today. Just hop on our TS server wsb.ts.nfoservers.com and ping me for server permissions.

Hope to see y'all there.

#8 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:10 PM

You're invited to meet your mercenaries. December 18 we will be doing another open drop starting around 2100 GMT / 1300 PST. Join our TS server @ wsb.ts.nfoservers.com . Then ping either Blackfang or myself for server permissions.

#9 DiabloSix

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 52 posts
  • LocationInfernal Regions

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:38 PM

Looking forward to seeing ya'll. Not many organized Davs playing CW at the moment. Kind of a low population.

o>

#10 Pathos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:55 PM

Would like to thank those Davions who joined us on Friday as we attempted to invade Marik space. Sadly we encountered much more resistance than anticipated. The defending team successfully held the key attack route making this very dificult for us. Then there were those crafty Liao sending drones after us...

We have some work to do still in CW. Our success within the public queue isn't transferring over very well it seems.

#11 P H O X

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:08 AM

I would like to say thank you, for the good sportsmanship you guys showed upon defeat.

Looking forward to meet you again!

#12 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 11:10 AM

View PostPolarphox, on 19 December 2015 - 09:08 AM, said:

I would like to say thank you, for the good sportsmanship you guys showed upon defeat.

Looking forward to meet you again!

Thanks Polarphox, it was a good experience to see such a unified defense tactic on that map. Was very useful.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users