Pugs Are Now Completely Unplayable, Thanks Steam

104 replies to this topic

#1 Void Runner

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 07:54 AM

Every pug you get in right now has the most horrible of players who are dancing in circles wondering where they are being shot from. Obviously your tier system isn't working OR there are simply so many fools playing this game right now it is a horrible exercise to slog through even a single round in quick play or CW. This isn't just about game mechanics, these people are unable to grasp the basic concepts of LOOKING AROUND. Thank you Steam for destroying this game for me, I will happily never see any of you again.

#2 Piney II

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:00 AM

Much anger in this one.....................

So we have some new players that haven't achieved Ace of Spades yet. We were all rookies at one point.

Can I have your stuff?

#3 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:02 AM

Well you should move up to tier2 fast then and never play with them.

#4 Paigan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:02 AM

View PostVoid Runner, on 12 December 2015 - 07:54 AM, said:

Every pug you get in right now has the most horrible of players who are dancing in circles wondering where they are being shot from. Obviously your tier system isn't working OR there are simply so many fools playing this game right now it is a horrible exercise to slog through even a single round in quick play or CW. This isn't just about game mechanics, these people are unable to grasp the basic concepts of LOOKING AROUND. Thank you Steam for destroying this game for me, I will happily never see any of you again.

So you're basically saying you don't want new players coming in?
Good bye, please don't bother us again.

edit:
And all the guys liking is post, too.

Edited by Paigan, 12 December 2015 - 08:03 AM.

#5 Herr Vorragend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 582 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:07 AM

What a stupid post. Sorry, OP...not anyone is born with natural MWO-Skillz as you are. Instead if complaining about new and inexperienced players you could use your time to help them getting into the game.

If you decide to leave, its pretty okay to me. I welcome rather new players than salty selfish semi-pros

Edited by Herr Vorragend, 12 December 2015 - 08:09 AM.

#6 jss78

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,575 posts
  • LocationHelsinki

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:07 AM

Just one question. If you're so l33t pr0, how come you're facing Tier 5 pugs where you play?

Just make it to Tier 1 and you'll never, ever see them. Should be easy for you. But you'll still see me, and I suck too, so I guess you're really out of luck.

#7 Screech

• Knight Errant
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:08 AM

Obvious smurf account to make troll post is obvious. 0/10 hopefully your first attempt as it was noobish in its execution.

Edited by Screech, 12 December 2015 - 10:47 AM.

#8 PurpleNinja

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,097 posts
  • LocationMIA

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:11 AM

Looks like you were just introduced to PUG matches. Welcome.
To be honest, PUG matches works like this since open beta.

#9 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:11 AM

What is your tier level? You should carry harder, like others do, instead of complaining about new players. Remember that you were once a newbie, as well.

Edited by El Bandito, 12 December 2015 - 08:15 AM.

#10 Sorbic

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:13 AM

lmao MWO just launches onto a new platform which brings a lot of new players into the game. OP exaggerates their numbers and lack of skill while completely ignoring that they are NEW. Then posts that he is quitting without giving the new influx of players any time to improve.

Who wants to be Void Runners scores are pretty terrible unless he has a team carry him?

#11 sycocys

• Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:14 AM

Member since - today.

That answers everything in one shot.

#12 Haike

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 99 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:18 AM

Obvious troll is obvious.

#13 adamts01

• Death Star
  • 3,417 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:34 AM

wow. Someone got more hate than when I complained about tier 3s in my tier 1 games. Well done OP.

#14 Johny Rocket

• The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:39 AM

I'd ask if i can haz ur stuff but you don't have any. Bye Bye.

#15 TWIAFU

• The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 4,011 posts
  • LocationBell's Brewery, MI

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:54 AM

Thank you Steam for destroying this game for me, I will happily never see any of you again.

When YOU started of course you knew how to play right away, right?

Thankfully, we have many more new players to take your place.

#16 Siegegun

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 424 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:55 AM

I will just add in what others have already said... Your post is ridiculous OP. You blame others for your fail, and what makes it even worse is your upset the game has new blood in it. Boo-hoo, cry some more. Why did you even bother posting an "I quit" post. Because that's all this forum needs, more "I quit" posts and more whining and crying posts. Just stop playing if that's how you feel, no need for an I need attention troll post.

#17 izzycat218

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 185 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:57 AM

Was dropping in group que last night. Which came down to us four with super green players. Two matches played for most of them. Or we ended up with other groups facing MS. I have no problem helping the new guys if my in game VoIP actually worked consistently. I understand where the op's frustration is coming from but we have to suck it up and deal. PGI needs to do something about group que though.

#18 His Holiness Pope Buster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 261 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:00 AM

Can we see your stats?

#19 Mechteric

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:03 AM

I actually had several decent matches last night, the bonus is that they launch almost instantly now after I press Play.

Yes, there are some noobs and bads, but that's just how it will be for a little while, just as it was when we were all new to this game as some point.

#20 4rcs1ne

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 474 posts
  • LocationKnoxville,TN

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:07 AM

Some people in this community truly do amaze me. They say they want mechwarrior to become popular and possibly get a better developer, Then they turn around and trash the new players that will be the future of the mechwarrior franchise.

Edited by Matt2496, 12 December 2015 - 09:10 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users