• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 206 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 10:29 AM

View PostMcgral18, on 14 December 2015 - 05:00 PM, said:

Worked fine 2 weeks prior.

Though, I've been told it might be Avast. Time to test...Soon™

I had avast and it mad updating drivers impossible on many things. including my graphics cards, network nic, motherboard, this game at times, my razor products and I am sure some other processes. So I love the product but it really is too good at blocking things. It also changed many files to read only and required administrator over ride to change. Again great protection but a pain in the *** for a power user or a gamer who plays this game.

#82 BMKA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 104 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationChile

Posted 17 December 2015 - 04:24 AM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 14 December 2015 - 02:11 PM, said:

• Fixed an issue where Weapon Cooldown would begin immediately after firing in Tutorial and Testing Grounds.

I always thought that this was on purpose

#83 Jack Shayu Walker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:38 AM

View PostSevronis, on 15 December 2015 - 10:32 AM, said:

Another one was Chromehounds if anyone remembers or had played it on the 360. Kinda sad the servers were such down after many years. Anyway, their decal customizing system if I recall, let you create using layers, allowing multiple preset decals to be combined and resized. I think you could also color just about any part of it freely.

All I can say is PGi - MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE THE GRAY DEATH LEGION LOGO IN YOUR DECALS. This is a must for me.

Yes, Armored core V did the same thing, but allowed you some 100+ layers to combine into something massively detailed if you were skilled. The problem is that good diligent artists could make their own camo specs, and I fear that PGI will be reluctant to give us much deckle freedom as it may endanger camo spec sales.

My advice to PGI is to sell decals in a way that they'd make equivalent to slightly more money for selling decals for a mech, than they would camo specs. That way we can use decals to camo our mechs however we like, and they can only stand to make more money off letting us.

#84 Aedwynn

• PipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:46 PM

Funny to see updated terms of use to state:
"Disliking a map or game mode are not acceptable excuses for non-participation."
With a long list of updated examples what will be treated as such going for a few pages.
What, people trying to skip disliked mode are such an issue? Why continue with voting crap that introduced this?
Plus advertized combat range is just shooting at stationary mechs that don't even move. Just shoot back.

Edited by Aedwynn, 19 December 2015 - 01:11 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users