Looking For Help And A Unit

6 replies to this topic

#1 Danok Maveric

Rookie

• Moderate Giver
  • 2 posts
  • Location'Merica

Posted 14 December 2015 - 06:29 PM

Hello everyone! I've only been playing for like a week so I would like to find either an individual or a unit that can help me to improve my game. Also, I want to find a group that I can play CW with because so far I've been curb stomped repeatedly every time I try it solo.
Oh and I do have teamspeak

Edited by Danok Maveric, 14 December 2015 - 06:33 PM.

#2 Red Legs Greaves

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 348 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 14 December 2015 - 06:40 PM

Come hangout with us at Clan Burrock, we jump between IS and Clan. We're big into CW and teaching new players. Even if you don't join we're always looking to make new friends.

Our Teamspeak address is Clan-Burrock.enjinvoice.com

Website Clan-Burrock.enjin.com

#3 Dnarvel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 352 posts
  • LocationVancouver Island, B.C.

Posted 14 December 2015 - 06:53 PM

All depends on your wishes. If you want a group that plays CW as both Inner Sphere and Clan, then a merc Company is what you are looking for. If you want to stay loyal to a specific Faction, then there are many House Loyal Units for both Inner Sphere and Clan. It also depends on your timezone, as there are NA, European and Oceanic Units, and some with all 3 regions represented in one unit.

As you are Davion right now, I can suggest you take a look at 3 of the largest Davion Loyal units: Robinson Rangers Brigade , Aces Wild and Head Hunters of Davion.

All 3 are good Davion Loyal units who are willing to help new pilots, with all regions represented between them.

Good luck in your search and I hope you find a place that makes the game enjoyable for you.

Edited by Dnarvel, 14 December 2015 - 06:55 PM.

#4 Iron

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 06:57 PM

At the top of the Davion forum is a forum sub group with a bunch of teams looking for players. If I was you I would go to some of there websites and or Team speaks and see which one fits you. If a team won't let you drop with them without you joining them move to the next one that catches your eye. Now if you don't want to look though that sub forum you can check out HHoD.com or go to the Davion TS and look for HHoD members ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345

#5 slide

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,768 posts
  • LocationKersbrook South Australia

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:03 PM

As Iron above pointed out go to the Davion TS and ask some groups there if you can drop with them.

There are some great people who hang out there and they will be able to point you in the right direction and help you find a unit.

#6 Danok Maveric

Rookie

• Moderate Giver
  • 2 posts
  • Location'Merica

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:50 PM

Thanks for all of the replies!! I think that i'll get on the teamspeak and see if I can drop with some people.

#7 IdolElite

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 175 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA, Terra

Posted 18 December 2015 - 03:59 PM

C4 is looking for new members. We are decent sized and there's at least a handful of people on most of the time. We are active in CW. There's a lot of experienced members in C4 who can teach you how to play. We know what we're doing out there but we aren't hardcore competitive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users