29 replies to this topic

#1 100mile

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,235 posts
  • LocationAlegro: Ramora Province fighting Pirates. and the occasional Drac

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:30 AM

It appears per this post >> http://mwomercs.com/...se/page__st__20 << That a rather large "merc unit" (really just Clan in disguise) is going to make a move to Liao to "help" them beat up on Davion...We all know this is a move to pull IS forces off the Clan borders as the IS has been doing a much better job of working together this time and they are not making as much headway as fast....but they will, and are, trying to spin it as "helping" Liao.
Unfortunately this is a sound strategy within the framework of the game as it is now and will probably work rather well...unless Steiner, Marik, FRR and Kurita work together to push the clans back while this "Merc" group is away from their true home in Wolf land.

Don't get me wrong i Applaud the "Merc" groups attempt at strategy and look forward to the fights to come on the Liao border over the next few weeks. Yes we may lose planets but it will be worth it if the other IS houses are able to kick the clans into submission while the "Merc" group is gone.......

The opinions expressed here are the sole opinions of this Poster and should not be attributed to any other Unit with in the Davion house...unless they like it or post they agree...thank you...Posted Image

Edited by 100mile, 18 December 2015 - 02:49 PM.

#2 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:07 AM

I encourage everyone to ignore the feeble whines of Clan Rat. We in Liao will continue our efforts to liberate and bring prosperity to all Spinward/Rimward worlds.

The opinions in this post are objective fact and all who refute it are Davion sympathizers who will be dealt with according to the just and perfect wisdom of the Chancellor.

Edited by Maxwell Albritten, 18 December 2015 - 11:08 AM.

#3 100mile

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:39 PM

Notice he likes his own post even tho i don't need to say anything else...i will...what whining? Isaid i applauded their strategic efforts...i just attempted to point out that their stated goal as usual is a smokescreen or at best they are "stretching" the truth...<< a word foreign to them>> and that they are in actuality presenting a golden opportunity to the IS.

The opinions expressed here are the sole opinions of this Poster and should not be attributed to any other Unit with in the Davion house...unless they like it or post they agree...thank you...Posted Image

Edited by 100mile, 24 December 2015 - 09:17 AM.

#4 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:59 PM

View Post100mile, on 18 December 2015 - 01:39 PM, said:

Notice he likes his own post

Likes should be reserved for excellent, helpful, and particularly well-spoken posts. I only make comments that meet those criteria. I am thus required to like my own posts.

#5 Heart of Storm

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 155 posts
  • Location[Redacted]

Posted 18 December 2015 - 03:00 PM

Stomping Davions is always the first priority of House Liao, if a Merc unit wants to help us with the righteous removal of obese illiterates from territory rightly owned by the Celestial Wisdom then great!

#6 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:16 PM

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 18 December 2015 - 01:59 PM, said:

Likes should be reserved for excellent, helpful, and particularly well-spoken posts. I only make comments that meet those criteria. I am thus required to like my own posts.

While I don't do it myself, I do really enjoy this self-standard. haha

#7 100mile

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 08:01 AM

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 18 December 2015 - 01:59 PM, said:

Liking your own posts denotes a generally narcissistic nature and probably covers a wide range of as yet undiscovered confidence issues requiring self validation (cause you ain't getting it elsewhere) to maintain your self image which is obviously over done and self serving. But you know that already....

#8 -Vompo-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 532 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:03 AM

View Post100mile, on 19 December 2015 - 08:01 AM, said:

Liking your own posts denotes a generally narcissistic nature and probably covers a wide range of as yet undiscovered confidence issues requiring self validation (cause you ain't getting it elsewhere) to maintain your self image which is obviously over done and self serving. But you know that already....

Agreed.

#9 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:19 AM

You don't have to put quotes around merc unit. You can clearly see who they are. Address them appropriately, please and thank you.

#10 Tarogato

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:52 PM

View PostVompoVompatti, on 19 December 2015 - 09:03 AM, said:

Agreed.

... i c wut u did thar

#11 Telemachus -Salt Wife Salt Life-

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 364 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 24 December 2015 - 10:12 AM

Death to all Davions!

#12 NextGame

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,071 posts
  • LocationHaggis Country

Posted 29 December 2015 - 12:49 AM

Davions put up so little fight yesterday that we went and took a Marik planet as well for dessert.

#13 Tarl Cabot

• Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,659 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 29 December 2015 - 06:08 PM

(chuckles) It is certainly a change in pace when ya dropping IS VS IS, especially if you have been facing Clans for a long time. When you drop facing a mirror image of the your group, it changes things. Clans should face off against each other too. They always had their trials of possession, grievances, etc..

#14 Lucity

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 108 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 29 December 2015 - 06:41 PM

I like to shoot Davions..

#15 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:45 PM

It's not some grand strategy. The mercs involved are part of a olive oil and maple syrup price fixing scam in Canada. They are helping Liao as a tax dodge, as helping poor little Liao is an act of charity and thus is tax deductible.

Sneaky. At least it's helping a charity case. It is the giving season.

#16 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 31 December 2015 - 09:20 PM

Canada is part of the USA.

#17 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 01 January 2016 - 07:32 AM

View PosteSeifer, on 31 December 2015 - 09:20 PM, said:

Canada is part of the USA.

No it is not it is part of the North American continent but not the same country

#18 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 07:35 AM

oh you Davions. give us our planets back. we are attacking to get them back. Clans, where are clans at the Marik Border? You want to deceive us. we are coming.

#19 A Bag Full of Puppies

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:04 AM

Been watching these threads, Davions, you may lose some planets but looks like Mark and Liao are losing BFF status so just ride the wave and wait for Liao to run out of mercs money...

#20 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:32 PM

Mercs come and go but the Liao/Davion border is forever.

Since they won't let us take the Liao homeworld.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users