158 replies to this topic

#21 Antares102

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 05:54 AM

View PostJohnny Z, on 22 December 2015 - 05:53 AM, said:

See you starting a fight. On purpose. Knowing your wrong. I have two words for you.

Pop corn !

Omnomononom

Edited by Antares102, 22 December 2015 - 05:54 AM.

#22 Widowmaker1981

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 5,031 posts
  • LocationAt the other end of the pretty lights.

Posted 22 December 2015 - 05:54 AM

See you starting a fight. On purpose. Knowing your wrong. I have two words for you.

What are you on about? Lay off the drugs man..

#23 Metus regem

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts
  • LocationNAIS College of Military Science OCS courses

Posted 22 December 2015 - 05:57 AM

Look at it this way, if they are so pathetic that they need to hack at a Multi-Player team based game, you might feel sorry for them. I mean I've got enough personal integrity to not need to cheat at Multi-Player games... Hell to me even buying gold in games like WoW is pathetic... There is no hard limit to the amount of currency in games....

#24 H4WK

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 30 posts
  • LocationNewcastle Upon Tyne

Posted 22 December 2015 - 05:59 AM

I was just in a game where someone accused someone on other team of hacking. I was on my ecm arctic cheetah and saw that a guy on my team had been targeted by lrms, so i ran over to him to cover him with ecm and he started accusing the other team of hacking for simply spotting and targeting him. I tried to explain that there were no hacks taking place and he called me a 'kid' and reported me lol, some people are just...special.

#25 Johnny Z

• Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationDueling on Solaris

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:06 AM

I love these topics. I take small pride in being one of the guys that makes these baddies get hacks to compete. Then all the denials hacks exist. Great fun.

I know I shouldn't reply to baddies but its a weakness.

#26 Lily from animove

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:07 AM

you do spout nonsense, health hacks aren't possible because health is handled on server side. To cheat this someone would ahve to hack the entire server and stuff.

View PostMetus regem, on 22 December 2015 - 05:57 AM, said:

Look at it this way, if they are so pathetic that they need to hack at a Multi-Player team based game, you might feel sorry for them. I mean I've got enough personal integrity to not need to cheat at Multi-Player games... Hell to me even buying gold in games like WoW is pathetic... There is no hard limit to the amount of currency in games....

Not sure about buying gold, lets be honest you don't cheat someone else buying gold, and just the plain stupid PvE grind that some do for hours and hours to get gold is riduclously nonsense. It's not any kind of challange or skill involved. People who buy gold are just too lazy or not clever enough to find the ways to make big money *caugh* auction house *caugh*.
The bad thing about buying gold is more how this gold is made and what you support in these countries.

View PostH4WK, on 22 December 2015 - 05:59 AM, said:

I was just in a game where someone accused someone on other team of hacking. I was on my ecm arctic cheetah and saw that a guy on my team had been targeted by lrms, so i ran over to him to cover him with ecm and he started accusing the other team of hacking for simply spotting and targeting him. I tried to explain that there were no hacks taking place and he called me a 'kid' and reported me lol, some people are just...special.

these people are dangrous, because they may one day be so pissed off due to their stubborn mind that thay may star hacking as well.

Edited by Lily from animove, 22 December 2015 - 06:12 AM.

#27 Johnny Z

• Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:10 AM

Just the other day in another game a guy was making fun of hackers. Saying " I bet you were lying prostrate on the ground with a tear in your eye when you clicked "download".

Seriously it wasn't me that said that but it was funny at the time.

Edited by Johnny Z, 22 December 2015 - 06:13 AM.

#28 Johnny Z

• Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:18 AM

View PostLily from animove, on 22 December 2015 - 06:07 AM, said:

you do spout nonsense, health hacks aren't possible because health is handled on server side. To cheat this someone would ahve to hack the entire server and stuff.

Not sure about buying gold, lets be honest you don't cheat someone else buying gold, and just the plain stupid PvE grind that some do for hours and hours to get gold is riduclously nonsense. It's not any kind of challange or skill involved. People who buy gold are just too lazy or not clever enough to find the ways to make big money *caugh* auction house *caugh*.
The bad thing about buying gold is more how this gold is made and what you support in these countries.

these people are dangrous, because they may one day be so pissed off due to their stubborn mind that thay may star hacking as well.

I'm not going on about that any more. Regardless how hard I get trolled about it.

All I can say is if there are any perma bans over it I wouldn't be surprised. My accuracy is fairly 100% about these things.

Edited by Johnny Z, 22 December 2015 - 06:21 AM.

#29 Lily from animove

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:20 AM

View PostJohnny Z, on 22 December 2015 - 06:18 AM, said:

I'm not going on about that any more. Regardless how hard I get trolled about it.

yes don't go on, take "pride" of imaginary hacks you see, since this seems to "give you some kind of statisfaction"

Or just try to be realistic.

#30 Antares102

• Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:24 AM

View PostJohnny Z, on 22 December 2015 - 06:18 AM, said:

My accuracy is fairly 100% about these things.

You have no idea how non-sensical this statement is.
I bet you also believe in Santa Claus and you are very much 100% sure about that right?

Anyway.. back to popcorn.
Great show so far guys.

Omnomnomnom

Edited by Antares102, 22 December 2015 - 06:26 AM.

#31 Johnny Z

• Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:25 AM

View PostLily from animove, on 22 December 2015 - 06:20 AM, said:

yes don't go on, take "pride" of imaginary hacks you see, since this seems to "give you some kind of statisfaction"

Or just try to be realistic.

I am tempted to mention the units names and inquire if there have been any recent perma bans of their players. I mean I could be wrong. Maybe no recent perma bans for any of the top 12 man units?

#32 Scar Glamour

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 267 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:26 AM

Either people using hacks are still very bad or I am so good that their hacks don't help them any... or there are no hacks.

Of course, I go with the I-am-simply-too-badass theory.

#33 Johnny Z

• Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:34 AM

View PostAntares102, on 22 December 2015 - 06:24 AM, said:

You have no idea how non-sensical this statement is.
I bet you also believe in Santa Claus and you are very much 100% sure about that right?

Anyway.. back to popcorn.
Great show so far guys.

Omnomnomnom

Whats nonsensicale about it? Hackers/cheats don't fool anyone for long or sometimes they don't fool anyone ever.

In my experience I have seen guys that I thought were hacking. Every one of them got banned to my knowledge. That's 100%. Simple.

There was a top unit I was sure was hacking. Many of them anyway. I havnt seen anyone from that unit for months.

Edited by Johnny Z, 22 December 2015 - 06:36 AM.

#34 Widowmaker1981

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 5,031 posts
  • LocationAt the other end of the pretty lights.

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:40 AM

View PostJohnny Z, on 22 December 2015 - 06:25 AM, said:

I am tempted to mention the units names and inquire if there have been any recent perma bans of their players. I mean I could be wrong. Maybe no recent perma bans for any of the top 12 man units?

There are hacks for this game, but they can only do what is possible - which is view information that your client has but you dont (wallhacks) or simulate your control input (aimbots). They will both get you banned, of course. I assume PGI has an account so they have the latest version of it and can patch the client to look for it.

Health and dmg on enemies etc is server authoritative, which means in order to change the values you would need to actually hack PGIs server, which they would be able to detect VERY easily. These kind of cheat tools simply do not exist for this game.

#35 Lily from animove

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:43 AM

View PostJohnny Z, on 22 December 2015 - 06:34 AM, said:

Whats nonsensicale about it? Hackers/cheats don't fool anyone for long or sometimes they don't fool anyone ever.

In my experience I have seen guys that I thought were hacking. Every one of them got banned to my knowledge. That's 100%. Simple.

There was a top unit I was sure was hacking. Many of them anyway. I havnt seen anyone from that unit for months.

And how many people have your thought were hacking that have not getting banned? because thats true %. If I expect everyone of hacking then I can say, well 100% of those getting banned were people I condiered hacking. It's quite inaccurate selective perception.

health hacks aren't possible unless the server is hacked, same for damage hacks. Thes ekind of hakcs only worked when the information of these values were clientsidesd which they are not aymore in any modern multiplayer game. Walhacks, and aimbots work. Also "sight bots" showing you where someone looks at (no idea how they are called correctly). Speed hacks, maybe, dunno how this is made in MWO. But on oceanic servers with a dlay of input, movement actions act instant, so they may be possible unless the server doesn't have a mechanic to check the actual speed someone moves with.

Edited by Lily from animove, 22 December 2015 - 06:46 AM.

#36 Johnny Z

• Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:45 AM

View PostWidowmaker1981, on 22 December 2015 - 06:40 AM, said:

There are hacks for this game, but they can only do what is possible - which is view information that your client has but you dont (wallhacks) or simulate your control input (aimbots). They will both get you banned, of course. I assume PGI has an account so they have the latest version of it and can patch the client to look for it.

Health and dmg on enemies etc is server authoritative, which means in order to change the values you would need to actually hack PGIs server, which they would be able to detect VERY easily. These kind of cheat tools simply do not exist for this game.

I don't think the server was hacked. I also agree its very easy to catch any hack in this game. Straight up.

#37 Jeffrey Wilder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:45 AM

2 head shot kill in a single game considered hack?

#38 Sjorpha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,475 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:04 AM

View PostJeffrey Wilder, on 22 December 2015 - 06:45 AM, said:

2 head shot kill in a single game considered hack?

Huh? A hack is a hack, a headshot is a headshot. Different things.

I'm pretty sure there are people who have done more than 3 legit headshots in a match just by practicing head hitboxes and learning to hit them. Shutdown mechs aren't that hard to headshot and some mechs have easier head hitboxes than others.

#39 Antares102

• Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:13 AM

View PostJohnny Z, on 22 December 2015 - 06:34 AM, said:

Whats nonsensicale about it?

Its sonsensical because everytime a human overconfidently says he's 100% sure he's wrong.

Omnomnom

Edited by Antares102, 22 December 2015 - 07:15 AM.

#40 Lily from animove

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:15 AM

View PostAntares102, on 22 December 2015 - 07:13 AM, said:

Its sonsensical because everytime a human says he's 100% sure he's wrong.

Omnomnom

So I can not say 100% for sure that 2+2 is mathematically 4?

Edited by Lily from animove, 22 December 2015 - 07:15 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users