Does The Allthing Council / Website Exist Anymore?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, Massachusetts USA

Posted 22 December 2015 - 11:42 AM

Does the Allthing / website exist anymore? I lost the link so I have not been able to get there to logon. If it is not there, why get rid of it, and what is going to be its replacement to disseminate orders, voting info, future ops, important dates, etc etc..?

Sry, I have been out of the loop for a little bit so if the answer is incredibly obvious, bear with me please.

#2 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:13 PM

The Althing began to get out of control and veered off in directions that its creator (Mech The Dane I believe) hadn't foreseen. Since Dane has taken the helm of the FRR Hub TS, he has reinstated the Althing in the form of coalition of units referred to as the RKA (Royal KungsArmé) who, when CW Phase 3 arrives, should briefly meet when necessary to agree upon FRR motivations and inter-faction alignments before voting on matters in game. (as CW 3 will allow all loyalists to vote on which fronts to open up and which remain neutral/ally)

If you're interested in more about the whole RKA thing, dig around these forums here and you'll find all the pertinent posts (they're not too old).

#3 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, Massachusetts USA

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:54 PM

View PostTarogato, on 22 December 2015 - 06:13 PM, said:

The Althing began to get out of control and veered off in directions that its creator (Mech The Dane I believe) hadn't foreseen. Since Dane has taken the helm of the FRR Hub TS, he has reinstated the Althing in the form of coalition of units referred to as the RKA (Royal KungsArmé) who, when CW Phase 3 arrives, should briefly meet when necessary to agree upon FRR motivations and inter-faction alignments before voting on matters in game. (as CW 3 will allow all loyalists to vote on which fronts to open up and which remain neutral/ally)

If you're interested in more about the whole RKA thing, dig around these forums here and you'll find all the pertinent posts (they're not too old).

Thank you for the heads up. I'll start digging.

#4 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 23 December 2015 - 11:58 AM

The Royal KungsArme: Covers the RKA pretty completely.

The FRR Hub's New Management Thread: Has some information, most of which gets flushed out in the Royal KungsArme thread above.

SoR hosted the Althing's website, as they are now part of the RKA and the Althing is viewed by RKA members as having been disbanded, the website is no longer maintained.

Edited by Mech The Dane, 23 December 2015 - 12:02 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users