• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 22 December 2015 - 06:43 PM

Find out about Festivus :P :

It's that time again.

Dear Coordinator requests demands honors all Kuritans interested in making the most out of their CW efforts, by joining many of us on HK teamspeak.

address: HouseKurita.tserverhq.com
no password required

Join us vs the Clans, including Clan Davion, as we must bring our brand of Festivus for the rest of us.

Learn how to build dropdecks and bring complimentary builds so everyone can enjoy. Hopefully, you will learn something new that you can use for future CW and other kinds of drops.

I'll try to be there on some scheduled basis (probably past 8PM EST), excluding Sundays, but others are there are more than willing to help.

Dear Coordinator beseeches our honor on the battlefield. Hope to see some of you there!

Die Clanners and Clan Davion.

#2 VorpalAnvil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Cantillon Brewery

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:10 PM

Sorry bro, but Alvis was the holiest man ever to slap iron!

#3 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:01 AM

The only Festivus a true Kuritan needs is the slaughter of 62 million enemy combatants on Kentares IV. Never forget.

#4 Roland09

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 474 posts
  • LocationLuthien, Draconis Combine

Posted 25 December 2015 - 08:09 AM

View PostTasker, on 23 December 2015 - 09:01 AM, said:

The only Festivus a true Kuritan needs is the slaughter of 62 million enemy combatants on Kentares IV. Never forget.

With respect, that is 62 million unlawful enemy combatants.

#5 DropshipPilot

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 09:51 AM

The coordinator who stole Christmas?

#6 MahKraah

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bushido
  • The Bushido
  • 192 posts
  • LocationSaffel Dierondistrict

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:49 PM

stole?
he only conquered what is rightfully his...

#7 poopenshire

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 684 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 29 December 2015 - 11:50 AM

I am sorry we must miss this great celebration, but we are currently away from our Kuritan friends helping Liao kill DavRats. I am sure you could save us a little cake for taking part in such a noble cause.

#8 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 29 December 2015 - 09:08 PM

View Postpoopenshire, on 29 December 2015 - 11:50 AM, said:

I am sorry we must miss this great celebration, but we are currently away from our Kuritan friends helping Liao kill DavRats. I am sure you could save us a little cake for taking part in such a noble cause.

Any time is a good time to attack Clan Davion.

#9 Salah Al din

• Pip
  • The Spear
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:33 PM

It is sad to see that some of the best Davion units taken so seriously this game. Once upon a time there was Hanse Davion...and House Davion was a great house tho. Now the units that dominate Davion space grown greedy...some of them tho. Deathlike is right, they are another clan now, Clan Davion. When I first met Hanse Davion he said to me that all IS houses must group up to fight the Clan...now all I see is those houses fighting each other. House Davion is trying to burn all IS houses. Kentares IV is a sole planet, House Davion is doing so much more deaths now. Save Inner Sphere from Davion. The CbR1 is helping Kurita againts Davion, tomorrow, CbR1 will help Marik against Davion. Will gonna fight Davion till they lay down their weapons. The main propose of CbR1 was to face Clan in combat...now we must fight Davion after their attack in Liao space...now Davion is the real threat...and is sad...to take them as foes...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users