The Honourable Clan Jade Falcon...

8 replies to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 11:27 PM

Coee, how are you all doing this fine day?

I will get right to the point and say that I have not played MWO for near on 9 months now (and was playing as part of the Inner Sphere, as you can tell by by House affiliation, until I was made a bondsman of Clan jade falcon,to which I will switch allegiances to Clan Jade Falcon as soon as I can start playing again)) but I am getting a new computer in a week or week and and a half, which means that I am going to be really rusty ion the battlefield.
Although all of my 'Mechs are from the Inner Sphere (Harumi, my Hunchback), which serves primarily as a flong range fire support and defence 'Mech 9but not afraid to go and brawl if the need calls for it against enemy 'Mechs in the field) and the other I have that I used more than others (excluding Harumi) is my Raven 3-L (Kanae).
I have six 'Mechs, but four of them I am going to sell (even though they are mastered (or near-on master levelled) so that I can start to buy Clan OmniMechs (the Hellbringer, for its ECM ability and Timber Wlf, for its jump jet capabilities), but the question I was wondering about, is when I get back into the game very soon, does anyone mind with whom I drop with, be in solo drops or CW Events watch my back until I play as well as I did last time?

I am a pretty good player, or was, before I forced into temporary retirement because of my computer breaking down), so I am wondering, not that I want to join any units, as I have my own, the Boardwalk Defenders (BwD) based in Liao terrirory), but wondering if, in the battlefield someone could cover my back while I get to use to the game style again so we can continue the day as always?

Additional - Because I am a bondsman of Clan jade falcon, and would do anything for my Clan, if there is any push into Liao territory or one of its planets, cpuld you all leave my home world of Boardwalk alone, as there are plenty of tasty planets in Liao territoy worth more to pillage and raid Boardwalk is... I do not want to see it up in flames, like other people I have I have seen from other Clans.

Although I have my own unit, I would welcome any change, once i hone my skills over a week or two, I would not ind dropping with other Clan jade Warriors and will fight and claw regardless of my own safety and even run into enemy enemy if I can to save othersm, which could well win the day for Clan Jade falcon.

Thank you kindly all for reading, and I hope if anyone from Clan jade Facon rad this reads, they will be kind to let me sit in on a few drops with them, just just show you all my skills and what n assist I could be to the Clan.

By the way, I always use voice-comms, not text comms, which just makes it easier and can save not only my life by shut a warning for any enemies coming around the side of fellow CJF Warriors, so they have ewnough time to duck before before bofore pelted with heavy weapons fire.

- Bondsman, Tanner Leif.

#2 Mordin Ashe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 11:38 PM

Look, a bondsman! Lets not scare him away!

You should like CJF. It is a great Clan for killing freebirths and occasional dezgra here and there. Right now CJF has the strongest pug factor and I dare say most warriors use VOIP in game. Not saying that they always know what they are doing or that commands make sence but still, the communication is there.

One last thing, if you are a Clanner and need someone to watch your back you are doing something terribly wrong. You should always face your enemies up front for that is the way Kerensky wanted it. Or Sun Tzu, whatever.

#3 Pat Kell

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 22 December 2015 - 11:50 PM

Come join us at na comstar teamspeak anytime and drop with us. We are generally friendly (cept stew and avery...and grog when he is drunk) but you are welcome to come drop with us anytime.

#4 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 12:20 AM

View PostMordin Ashe, on 22 December 2015 - 11:38 PM, said:

Look, a bondsman! Lets not scare him away!

You should like CJF. It is a great Clan for killing freebirths and occasional dezgra here and there. Right now CJF has the strongest pug factor and I dare say most warriors use VOIP in game. Not saying that they always know what they are doing or that commands make sence but still, the communication is there.

One last thing, if you are a Clanner and need someone to watch your back you are doing something terribly wrong. You should always face your enemies up front for that is the way Kerensky wanted it. Or Sun Tzu, whatever.

No, sorry, I only mean watch my back for the first week or two that I am back, because I have not played for 9 months or so, and after all this time,. I will be rusty as heck, so i thought it might be a good idea to get a little a little, eve if it means anyone who take Lance or over-all ubit leadership, could tell me which is the best way to go in each other maps, so that I last longewr than 15 seconds before dying. Sorry, I should have that point a little point a tad bit clearer.

Only in my IS 'Mechs (harumi in particular) I play in the long range/weapons support role, bcause the Hunchback is not really designed to be a ful on face-to face 'mech in a brawl, especially if it is up against an Assault 'Mech, like the Atlas or King Crab or even the WarHawk.
Once I get to finally start purchaing OmniMechs (the Hellbringer first, because I always like to have the ECM whenever possible), then more onto the Timber Wolf and then, from all the good things I have heard, will be getting a StormCrow... I am not sure what sure which Clan omniMech I will purhaps next (not the Summoner, because I lever liked those or the Dire Wolf, because i prefer speed over armour), so any suggestions?

View PostPat Kell, on 22 December 2015 - 11:50 PM, said:

Come join us at na comstar teamspeak anytime and drop with us. We are generally friendly (cept stew and avery...and grog when he is drunk) but you are welcome to come drop with us anytime.

Sorry Paq Kell, mate, I am using a very old notebook computer right now, which does not enable me to use TS at all, but once I get my new computer, if your offer is still open, i would be glad to join you and yours there, if that is alright?
Thankd for the invitation - I will let you know vie PM when my new computer computer arrives and I have the game set up on it and download TS.
I might be rusty now, after not playing for so long, but once I get back into it, I learn everything pretty fast, so hopefully if we drop, you will see me at my best. :-)

As an additional note, my profile signaute would be good to use by Cal Jade falcons everywhere, even if tdoes not exactly make it into the Remberance. hahaha

Edited by Leif Tanner, 23 December 2015 - 12:24 AM.

#5 JakeCWolf

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 11:37 AM

Just remember bondsman, what you lose bowing down to the Crusader way. Jade Falcon with crush all you know and love to dust, and from the crushed ashes build their cities upon the bones of your friends and family, all we be made to bend to their will, those that defy them will be obliterated, men, woman, children, all of them. I've see it before, and fate foretells it will replay again, here and now.

The Wardens however do not desire conquest and ruin, but to take reign of the fractured Inner Sphere and watch over them from afar, allowing them to keep their way of life while being under our watchful eye, vigilant of any threat, external or internal to their well being. Still the Inner Sphere houses must be brought to heel first, but in time the Wardens, Clan Wolves as one them will prevail, of that I am sure.

So bondsman, will you betray your kindred and put them to the flame under the spiteful banner of the Crusader? Or join the cause to watch over them and lay your life down for each and everyone with the Wardens at your side?

The choice is yours. Choose wisely.

Edited by JakeCWolf, 24 December 2015 - 11:45 AM.

#6 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 01:46 PM

Best pug teams in JF hands down. And JF doesn't spare anyone so don't ask them to leave a planet alone

#7 Pat Kell

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 24 December 2015 - 09:57 PM

You are welcome anytime in this TS, it is public. Drop by when you are all set up. We need all the people we can gather now. And ignore that pup above who talks about doom and gloom and how his way is the light. He is full of #@%

#8 butchly13

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 69 posts
  • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 06 January 2016 - 08:27 AM

I'm relatively new in general but am in the process of becoming a full-on CJF member. I'm still looking for people to play with so if you wanna team up sometime add me: butchly13. I'll be on Teamspeak tomorrow night for the weekly training in my Adder. Right now I'm filling the role of "Royal Pain in the ***" for the enemy but I'd prefer to team up with a heavier mech instead of getting stranded like I frequently do at the end of a match.

Edited by butchly13, 06 January 2016 - 08:28 AM.

#9 Ximenet

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 34 posts
  • LocationCatalonia

Posted 06 January 2016 - 10:42 AM

If the best PUGs matches are on Jade Falcon,then im interested,because my computer lacks of power for play Faction Wars,it have fall of FPS. But i can play PUGs every time. Also,my intention is to upgrade my computer,actually i have an i3 at 3.5 Ghz,4 GB of RAM and the CPUs graphic card. I dont have problems on PUGs but yes on Faction Wars. So maybe when i upgrade my computer i can do Faction Wars,still if i upgrade my computer now,i cant do FW because i only have one mech builded,my first mech and i started to play few days ago. Hopefully this isnt going to be a problem.

Edited by LuxNyx, 06 January 2016 - 10:43 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users