28 replies to this topic

#21 PFC Carsten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 10 April 2016 - 04:07 AM

And to add to that: Just saying that customer support will work it out only shows how little PGI knows of business. Because for every CS case, there's already ten lost opportunities, i.e. people just silenty went away who could not be bothered to go through bureaucracy in order to be allowed to spend their money.

#22 corpse256

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 164 posts
  • LocationNebraska, USA

Posted 10 April 2016 - 12:04 PM

Ya I'm trying to purchase the viper packages with a GameStop gift card and it is not working. Guys at Xsolla where very helpful on trying to solve my issues as well. No idea what is going on. My issue is that the program goes into the mode of trying to read my gift card's account and then times out and says I don't have enough money on the card. When I clearly put $55 USD on it. Hopefully this get resolved before the end of the early adopter awards otherwise I'll just have to try an alternative payment method. Sucky.

I sent a ticket to Paygarden waiting for a response none yet. I hope they are aware of the issue. Russ seems to be informed. So we will see if they can find out what is going on with the program.

#23 Surn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,073 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 11 April 2016 - 07:10 AM

Xsolla isnt processing bitcoin and wont say when it will be back. Absurd.

Could PGI take 5 minutes and get a bitcoin wallet and directly accept bitcoin. Go to coinbase.com, it handles the conversion to cash directly and gives you the tools to have bitcoin up and running in a few minutes.

If not ask a 10 year old how to accept bitcoin.

#24 corpse256

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 164 posts
  • LocationNebraska, USA

Posted 11 April 2016 - 12:47 PM

Well it has been 3 days now still no word from paygarden wtf? I'm starting to get frustrated here. I've had no updates over what is going on so some type of post saying "we are working on it" would be nice from Piranha games or someone on the forum can just type it and I'll be happy Posted Image.

But seriously any word? been 3 days.

Edited by corpse256, 11 April 2016 - 12:48 PM.

#25 MechWarrior319348

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 997 posts
  • LocationInside a straightjacket

Posted 12 April 2016 - 12:53 AM

Oh jam! well dont give up guys, we wanna play with you. We just have to get PGI's attention about this....

Also, beware.... I have waited up to 3 weeks for a support response before.

The support guys really try, but there aren't enough of them, they are really loaded down. PGI's solution was to hire a new manager for that department a while back, but even he cant perform magic... its like they just refuse to throw out the dollar bills for improved support.

Edited by Gigliowanananacom, 12 April 2016 - 12:56 AM.

#26 corpse256

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 164 posts
  • LocationNebraska, USA

Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:30 PM

Ya okay thanks for the post, everything going to be alright?

Understandable that support working as best as they can. I know they are a small company so its something I've learn to deal with. Hope it gets resolved soon.

Well if they don't have a solution to the GameStop gift card before the end of the month, hopefully I can get it with another payment method, fingers crossed.

Edited by corpse256, 12 April 2016 - 08:31 PM.

#27 corpse256

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 164 posts
  • LocationNebraska, USA

Posted 13 April 2016 - 07:18 PM

Just to update you guys my ticket finally got through paygarden. So they are currently working on it now as we speak. Just gave the information they needed to work on the issue. Fingers crossed it helps solve other payment issues.

#28 Kyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 10:14 PM

I still loathe Xsolla, and find myself reluctant to spend money again here. The entire approach is awkward.

#29 Gabbatek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 173 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 12:31 AM

Be careful!!!

Xsolla will try and make the payment as an Echeck instead of an instant payment!!!

This happens if you are already logged into paypal so make sure you log out of everything before you start the paypal process

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users