Lost But Looking!

4 replies to this topic

#1 o0kael0o

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 10:23 AM

Hey guys im part of the Federated armoured cavelry (FAC) had a browse here and there been on TS comms, sadley im getting no info on what the time schedule is for drops or anything for that matter so if anyone can help direct me to. something.If not player looking for unit... :(

#2 War Executioner

• Pip
  • Warrior - Point 2
  • Warrior - Point 2
  • 18 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 27 December 2015 - 02:39 PM

View Posto0kael0o, on 27 December 2015 - 10:23 AM, said:

Hey guys im part of the Federated armoured cavelry (FAC) had a browse here and there been on TS comms, sadley im getting no info on what the time schedule is for drops or anything for that matter so if anyone can help direct me to. something.If not player looking for unit... Posted Image

Join the 18th Iron Wolves Division, we are always happy and eager for new members.

#3 TheArisen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 December 2015 - 09:54 AM

View Posto0kael0o, on 27 December 2015 - 10:23 AM, said:

Hey guys im part of the Federated armoured cavelry (FAC) had a browse here and there been on TS comms, sadley im getting no info on what the time schedule is for drops or anything for that matter so if anyone can help direct me to. something.If not player looking for unit... :(

Does FAC have a recruitment thread or a TS? Maybe you could get in contact with your guys that way.

Good luck! If you don't find them feel free to check out the 22nd Argyle Lancers. http://mwomercs.com/...d-mechwarriors/

#4 o0kael0o

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 05:13 AM

Thanks for the info guys i probably should of said im in the United Kingdom so time zone and language are as you can guess part of the reason why im not getting anywhere with the group (had a few games with a couple of guys in pug, had fun). For now im just goin to keep playing but may take up a few of the invites ive had of you bunch of helpfull people.

#5 DarkBringer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 233 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationOneida, Kentucky, USA , Earth

Posted 29 December 2015 - 04:28 PM

Check us out mainly euro with friendly NA mix.
54 total pilots all skill sets.
HHPG
www.hhrct.com
ts3.hhod.com:7345
Plenty of cw and pug.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users