#21 Xmith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 1,099 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 December 2015 - 02:32 PM

View PostKristian Radoulov, on 28 December 2015 - 02:15 PM, said:

I TK the fuq out of cowards. Everyone that has played with me knows this and by and large people have stopped being worthless hiders in my matches.

If I see you do this crap, be prepared to take incoming fire from me, you can count on it.

#22 Kristian Radoulov

Banned

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 611 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 02:34 PM

View PostXmith, on 28 December 2015 - 02:32 PM, said:

If I see you do this crap, be prepared to take incoming fire from me, you can count on it.

Bwuahahaahahaha. I have a better idea. 1v1 me and I'll put it on my Youtube channel.

#23 Jae Hyun Nakamura

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 288 posts
  • LocationMarburg

Posted 28 December 2015 - 02:36 PM

View PostKristian Radoulov, on 28 December 2015 - 02:29 PM, said:

Talk to me when you engage 2v1 on a light mech to pin the enemy down so your team can roll in on the isolated mechs, then have half your mech blown out from under you by friendly fire. Mentally handicapped person.

Maybe a therapy can help you to get this game implied agressions under control?

It's just thin negative vibes you are spreading. This is a game, not a war against Assad.

#24 Xmith

• The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 1,099 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 December 2015 - 02:37 PM

View PostKristian Radoulov, on 28 December 2015 - 02:34 PM, said:

Bwuahahaahahaha. I have a better idea. 1v1 me and I'll put it on my Youtube channel.

You can't be serious, grow up

#25 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 28 December 2015 - 02:41 PM

View PostScreech, on 28 December 2015 - 02:28 PM, said:

But what about the other team? Sounds like they were not hiding. Sounds like people are only hiding when they are on your team which sounds really odd. Odd like randomly using caps loc.

just stop
smh
maybe YOU don't experience, but plenty of us do on a fairly regular basis

#26 Kristian Radoulov

Banned

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 611 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 02:44 PM

View PostXmith, on 28 December 2015 - 02:37 PM, said:

You can't be serious, grow up

pu$$y lol

Edited by Kristian Radoulov, 28 December 2015 - 02:44 PM.

#27 Moldur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 02:46 PM

I can't affect the group mentality while pugging unless I get a really good team. I have to play reactive to where my team is and what they are doing most of the time. I can't always do what I want to do. Unless they are doing something completely wrong, I just live with it.

It's not that I'm passive or turned off by leading, it's just that 90% of the time, leadership good, bad, or other doesn't seem to get through to PUGs. They are guided by the blue and red doritos primarily.

#28 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 28 December 2015 - 02:53 PM

View Postclownwarlord, on 28 December 2015 - 02:23 PM, said:

I read the OP as half the team is standing in the open getting shot while the other half has common since to use cover and not get shot.
Then you read it wrong.

View PostSandpit, on 28 December 2015 - 02:24 PM, said:

I read it as, Half teh team trying to push and move out from behind the cover of one hill while the other half wants to stand on top of each other and just get surrounded and rolled.
^ This.

Edited by Appogee, 28 December 2015 - 02:54 PM.

#29 Xmith

• The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 1,099 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:07 PM

View PostKristian Radoulov, on 28 December 2015 - 02:44 PM, said:

pu$$y lol

Not funny, you should grow up, really. It will be better for you in the long run.

#30 Clownwarlord

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,410 posts
  • LocationBusy stealing clan mechs.

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:13 PM

View PostAppogee, on 28 December 2015 - 02:53 PM, said:

Then you read it wrong.

^ This.

Its all in the eye of the beholder.

#31 Screech

• Knight Errant
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:15 PM

View PostSandpit, on 28 December 2015 - 02:41 PM, said:

just stop
smh
maybe YOU don't experience, but plenty of us do on a fairly regular basis

No, I experience it all the time. Sometimes I even contribute to it. However I also experience the opposite just as often so I don't feel compelled to launch into a diatribe crapping on some randoms who will never even see it.

#32 Rhent

• Ace Of Spades
  • 2,045 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:16 PM

View PostSandpit, on 28 December 2015 - 01:24 PM, said:

It's more of a mentality that comes over from other shooters I think. Most other shooters, if you run a round a corner into an enemy, a couple of shots you're dead. Mechs can sustain a LOT of damage in comparison. It's not that they're "scared" it's that I think a lot of newer players don't understand how durable their mechs are.

On the flipside of that, you "vets" out there that like to sit and clump up hidden together behind one hill, yea, you really are doing it wrong. Stop being timid, stop worrying about your personal KDR (I promise nobody else cares about it), get out there and shoot. If you're in an assault and you're over 90% and hiding behind a corner midway through the fight, I do my best to redirect the enemy force to your location by having them chase me into your general area.

I'm not going to sacrifice my mech just so you can have a better KDR. I won't break any rules and give away positions (unless your'e shut down and not participating or some such), but I can dam sure park right next to you and attract a lot of attention Posted Image

Um no on round the corner and run into mechs and can take a lot of damage. I've rounded the corner in assaults and was cored in 1 sec. Lead mech, and their assault lance was not where I expected by any ways mean or form. So you can understand why people don't take risks in this game. Pin Point Conversion and AC's do wonders for coring now.

#33 Clownwarlord

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,410 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:19 PM

View PostRhent, on 28 December 2015 - 03:16 PM, said:

Um no on round the corner and run into mechs and can take a lot of damage. I've rounded the corner in assaults and was cored in 1 sec. Lead mech, and their assault lance was not where I expected by any ways mean or form. So you can understand why people don't take risks in this game. Pin Point Conversion and AC's do wonders for coring now.

Now, heck they always done wonders for coring.

#34 Piney II

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:24 PM

View PostKristian Radoulov, on 28 December 2015 - 02:15 PM, said:

I TK the fuq out of cowards. Everyone that has played with me knows this and by and large people have stopped being worthless hiders in my matches.

Check out tough guy Kristian................judge, jury, and executioner.

That's just sad and pathetic, dude.

Edited by Piney, 28 December 2015 - 03:25 PM.

#35 Rhent

• Ace Of Spades
  • 2,045 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:30 PM

View Postclownwarlord, on 28 December 2015 - 03:19 PM, said:

Now, heck they always done wonders for coring.

Yeah. My favorite part is how the designers decided to be {Paul Inouye} about it and put in blinds and shake so when you do get ambushed, the chance of you making a good aimed shot in retaliation is zero. Its one hell of a **** move by the designers. Yesterday was the 1 sec coring, my LPL's went all over the place due to that crap. You can't compensate for the shake and the blind the devs put in when you have mass fire. You think they'd put a cap in how much blind and shake, nope **** is infinite.

Edited by Rhent, 28 December 2015 - 03:30 PM.

#36 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:44 PM

View PostRhent, on 28 December 2015 - 03:16 PM, said:

no
Now you're just trying to use a very specific, random, and mistake example to point out why you should huddle behind one hill and get rolled?

You gotta step out and take those shots. If you're in a big bad mech with lots of armor and you're letting those mediums and lurm boats lead the charge, you're doing it very wrong, period.

#37 Clownwarlord

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,410 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:49 PM

Step out, take shots, get shot, and die quickly. Yeah um, no I think I will use cover and return fire when I have a better chance of not getting shot so I live and they die.

General Patton - The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other ******* die for his.

Edited by clownwarlord, 28 December 2015 - 03:50 PM.

#38 Ratpoison

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 851 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:50 PM

View PostPiney, on 28 December 2015 - 03:24 PM, said:

Check out tough guy Kristian................judge, jury, and executioner.

That's just sad and pathetic, dude.

B-but he is the law!

#39 Clownwarlord

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,410 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:52 PM

View PosttortuousGoddess, on 28 December 2015 - 03:50 PM, said:

B-but he is the law!

No that would be ...

Posted Image

#40 Ratpoison

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 851 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:52 PM

View Postclownwarlord, on 28 December 2015 - 03:49 PM, said:

Step out, take shots, get shot, and die quickly. Yeah um, no I think I will use cover and return fire when I have a better chance of not getting shot so I live and they die.

General Patton - The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other ******* die for his.

But that makes you a fool, as your armor is a resource that allows you to take fire in order to deal yours, and since you do not use it, you seal your own losses, as the damage you would have taken kills off members of your team.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users