Need A Home..

5 replies to this topic

#1 demonzfire34

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:52 PM

Not sure where to start... I am looking for a unit to join. i am a "vet" of sorts as i have been playing since before MW-Mercs. I was part of the MWO initial release and left for a while but i am looking to start playing more and more again. Demonzfire34 is my in game handle.

#2 Caffeine Zombie

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:54 PM

Begin with choosing which faction you want to join. There are recruiting subsections there in their forum sections. Look for units you like in there. If you are not into being a loyalist - mercenaries have their own forum section too.
You could also check nation-specific sections if you speak any languages aside from English.

#3 Anubis Ka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 11:53 AM

View Postdemonzfire34, on 28 December 2015 - 04:52 PM, said:

Not sure where to start... I am looking for a unit to join. i am a "vet" of sorts as i have been playing since before MW-Mercs. I was part of the MWO initial release and left for a while but i am looking to start playing more and more again. Demonzfire34 is my in game handle.

You can start by going to ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345 for the Davion teamspeak server, find guys to join for PUG/CW and if you like the group apply to their Team.

#4 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:05 AM

House Marik is always looking for new recruits!
housemarik.enjinvoice.com for the TS
No password

Edited by GeneralKota307, 02 January 2016 - 10:05 AM.

#5 JoshuaWolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 174 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 08:49 PM

Wolf's Aces is looking for members we are a layed backed unit we are not a loyal to any houses we switch contracts avery 26 days unless we are need switch houses fast, we can we do work with House loyals units we have a ts server and we are a active unit .

#6 Will Ullr

• Pip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 06:37 PM

If you're up for casual play with a mix of serious CW, you can come check us out at foxmwo.com

The Golden Foxes are pretty friendly and do a regular rotation of factions to keep things fresh.

Edited by Will Ullr, 21 March 2016 - 06:37 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users