Thanks For A Great Time, House Liao!

6 replies to this topic

#1 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 07:02 PM

To be blunt, as Davion loyalists for the first 2 betas of CW, all of us were a little nervous about going the merc route and choosing House Liao as our first stop. We weren't sure how active the population would be or whether we'd be able to find people to fill out our drops. It turns out we were pleasantly surprised to not only find a very active (albeit small) population that enabled us to easily form up groups and get plenty of drops in, we also met a lot of great people who were a blast to drop with a talk smack on TS with. So, even though we've started the next leg of our "28 Days in every IS Faction" tour, (House Kurita now) as a unit, CbR1 wants to thank all of the Capellans we met and dropped with for a spectacular time and we look forward to our next tour through Liao space!

Edited by ccrider, 29 December 2015 - 07:05 PM.

#2 MingTheMerciless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between here and Sian

Posted 30 December 2015 - 05:23 AM

Pleasure to drop with you chaps; looking forward to your return to Liao space.

Good hunting.

WML

#3 Ava Bishop

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2 posts
  • LocationWashington, DC

Posted 30 December 2015 - 07:50 AM

It was a pleasure to drop with the pilots in your unit. Until next your tour brings you back our way, safe travels!

#4 Wildstreak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 08:10 AM

I was in shock to actually see a Liao Unit in the past month.

#5 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:44 PM

I will miss ccrider.

#6 Wulfgang VonStryker

Rookie

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 08:17 PM

As ccrider's second in command, i would like to add my two cents. i thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Liao. The people we met and dropped with were awesome and I look forward to another tour there in the near future. Rock on Liao!

#7 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 06:43 AM

Mercenaries are always surprised by the hospitality provided by House Liao.

Our smaller population means that we rely on a constant stream of mercenary support. We are far from the Clan border, which lets players fight on even terms. We are dedicated to waging relentless war on House Davion, so there is always a fight. (If you insist on fighting House Marik, nothing is stopping you, but we will disavow your actions.)

We value a contract. You do a job; you get paid. Mercenaries can always find a home here.

Enjoy your tour of the Inner Sphere, and remember that you are always welcome, except at the front of a Davion invasion.

Then we shoot you. Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users