Achievements

11 replies to this topic

#1 Dirt6

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Locationgo **** yourself

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:12 PM

1) Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees

2) Study the bird, look at how dumb and stupid it is.

3) Listen to it brag about how awesome it is. Get angry at the bird.

4) Notice MS is in Steiner. Send 36 of SWOL's top players to create IS alts or rotate primary into alternate SWOL IS unit in FRR.

5) Become OP

6) Recruit like mad, grow SWOL IS unit to 100+ players in less than week while more players create IS alts.

7) Send Wolf SWOL on hiatus to play pub games.

8) Dismember wolf. :( Force all wolf Pugs looking to play CW to defend falcon space.

9) Employ advanced tactics of charge clan players with 4 thunderbolts. Roll all clan pug/midlevel units.

10) Bump into Kcom and DW. Actually lose inspite of half of team employing trial thunderbolts.

11) Get annoyed

12) Have Wolf SWOL attack Falcon, divert Kcom.

13) Add more veterans, add many more new players. Get new IS SWOL recruits to buy thunderbolts. Overwhelm the elite units with numbers as elited Tbolts begin to make games against top units competitive.

14) Laugh as my IS mechs outrange clan erlarge lasers on boreal.

15) Take planet after planet from dumb bird

16) Watch bird's will to live crumble as defense wavers.

17) Kcom, DW, BO coffee supply runs out. Defense collapses.

18) Throw bird on ground

19) Tenderize bird with fists

20) Throw bird against wall

21) Laugh at how easy it all was

22) Enjoy

Edited by Greenduck, 30 December 2015 - 12:15 PM.

#2 Dread Render

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 847 posts
  • LocationSouth River NJ

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:16 PM

wow

#3 MechWarrior5095091

• Pip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 17 posts
  • LocationGooby's house

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:23 PM

Ankol Dulan aprovs of mashd gren turky.

Gren turky ez gud fo holidai.

Bes regardz.

#4 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,882 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:29 PM

OP, I have no idea how to interpret that.

Is it a round about way of saying trial Thunderbolts are overpowered now or something? That noobs with Thunderbolts is all it takes to beat clan "elite units" ? Sorry. Just a simple player here, and I don't understand.

#5 Jman5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:40 PM

I don't get the point of wasting all that time, effort, cbills, experience, and loyalty points on alt accounts. Why doesn't your unit just take shorter contracts and bounce back and forth depending on where MS or 228 go?

#6 cSand

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:44 PM

23) Post on forums

24) notice nobody cares

#7 norus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 222 posts
  • LocationN.A.

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:46 PM

I saw a swol 8 man during tukk 2. They lost to my full pug. Ahuehuehue.

#8 Dirt6

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Locationgo **** yourself

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:48 PM

View PostJman5, on 30 December 2015 - 12:40 PM, said:

I don't get the point of wasting all that time, effort, cbills, experience, and loyalty points on alt accounts. Why doesn't your unit just take shorter contracts and bounce back and forth depending on where MS or 228 go?

Well, there are so few loyalist units in this game. Also we are big Clan Wolf fans because of MW 2. Definitely not lore based but we like feeling based out of a hub and being the default force in a faction.

Also, we really don't want to follow MS will simply overwhelm the quo making it hard to get matches.

There is also the benefit of being able to avoid cool downs and being able to use the two units together to accomplish common objectives. Much like the Clan Wolf and Wolf Dragoons from lore. :P Nothing against the TOS of course but the ability to use the two units to accomplish common objectives will be very useful once CW actually means something.

View Postnorus, on 30 December 2015 - 12:46 PM, said:

I saw a swol 8 man during tukk 2. They lost to my full pug. Ahuehuehue.

8 out of our 500 members. <.<

View PostBud Crue, on 30 December 2015 - 12:29 PM, said:

OP, I have no idea how to interpret that.

Is it a round about way of saying trial Thunderbolts are overpowered now or something? That noobs with Thunderbolts is all it takes to beat clan &quot;elite units&quot; ? Sorry. Just a simple player here, and I don't understand.

Sarcasm good sir in that I am implying I am rolling units with a bunch of guys on trials. Which we are. :P

#9 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,882 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 30 December 2015 - 01:12 PM

View PostGreenduck, on 30 December 2015 - 12:48 PM, said:

Sarcasm good sir in that I am implying I am rolling units with a bunch of guys on trials. Which we are. Posted Image

Ah. Got it.

#10 Pat Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:49 AM

Instead of spending all this time recruiting a crap ton of people, why don't you actually spend that time teaching your members how to build proper mechs and then teach them how to use them?

But hey, what do I know, clearly jade falcon is loosing ground and wolf is all but non-existent now so maybe your plan is working...if only there was some other explanation for why CJF is loosing ground so fast....(coughMS228cough). Good plan though man, it's good to see that SWOL is still taking credit for other peoples hard work.

#11 Kurvi

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 05:55 AM

Actually, because of the way MWO works it kinda makes sense to have two accounts, one for Clan and one for IS. Sure, you have to grind c-bills for each separately, but if you play enough, the total grind is actually pretty much the same. Consider that any components/mechs you buy for IS cannot be used on clan mechs (e.g. med-laser vs clan-med-laser), omnimechs cannot change engines, so you're not saving anything there.

The only c-bills you really save come from the mech-modules that you can use on both IS and clan mechs (obviously not the weapon modules).

------------

On the other hand, if you do have two accounts, you can potentially get twice the rewards from the various competitions/events (which honestly are not too hard to grind for any competent player). This means 2X your c-bills, MC, modules, mechbays, etc. It will most likely more than offset the small increase in cost you need for the few things you would normally share between IS and clan.

----------

in short, yes. If you play a lot, it actually makes sense to have two accounts -- one for IS and one for clan.

Edited by Kurvi, 31 December 2015 - 05:57 AM.

#12 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:36 AM

what was preheating the oven for when you haven't used the oven?

Also, where are some screens of the undercover SOWL's owning the world? I want to see score screens.

Edited by Lily from animove, 05 January 2016 - 08:47 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users