• Legendary Founder
  • 2,071 posts
  • LocationHaggis Country

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:26 AM

View PostAlienized, on 03 January 2016 - 05:00 AM, said:

we also had a offer to go clans.
we denied.
we are and always will be pure IS.
looks like that doesnt exist on clan side.
someone should do a start? why not you?

Pretty simple really. We are mercenaries, we take the best offer. Liao was the best offer.

Notice that in your own post you declined the opportunity to "do a start". Don't ask others to do what you are not willing to do yourself.

Let us know when you are prepared to make a bumper bid for our services.

Edited by NextGame, 03 January 2016 - 05:34 AM.

#42 maniacos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 777 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:40 AM

View PostA Bag Full of Puppies, on 03 January 2016 - 05:29 AM, said:

All the salt is awesome for mah popcorn...

Pass teh butter!

Oh look someone made an account for trolling purposes

#43 NextGame

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,071 posts
  • LocationHaggis Country

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:41 AM

View PostJherek C, on 03 January 2016 - 05:40 AM, said:

Oh look someone made an account for trolling purposes

What are forums for, if not free entertainment?

#44 maniacos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 777 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:44 AM

View PostA Bag Full of Puppies, on 03 January 2016 - 05:43 AM, said:

Oh look I must have made this account like 8+ months ago just to troll you now!

Now pass the GD butter!

>5 posts
Yeah, sure

#45 maniacos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 777 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:03 AM

View PostNextGame, on 03 January 2016 - 05:41 AM, said:

What are forums for, if not free entertainment?

Actually this was about Liao mercs breaking truces

View PostNextGame, on 03 January 2016 - 05:26 AM, said:

Pretty simple really. We are mercenaries, we take the best offer. Liao was the best offer.

Notice that in your own post you declined the opportunity to "do a start". Don't ask others to do what you are not willing to do yourself.

Let us know when you are prepared to make a bumper bid for our services.

I think you mix something up here really badly...

And fyi according to my MC transactions i've been around since 9/2014...

>implying anyone cares
So you just picked up some troll account because you have nothing to say on topic but don't have the balls to expose yourself.

Edited by Jherek C, 03 January 2016 - 06:16 AM.

#46 NextGame

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,071 posts
  • LocationHaggis Country

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:28 AM

View PostJherek C, on 03 January 2016 - 06:03 AM, said:

The forums as a whole are a form of entertainment.

I think you mix something up here really badly...

I think you mix something up here really badly if you think I give a monkeys about your roleplay.

The current situation as I stated is, someone gave us a few tens of millions of cbills to play Liao, therefore we are currently Liao. There is a week and a bit to go on our contract then we will see what is next. Perhaps it will be more Liao, maybe even just because Marik are so entertaining here on the forums when they get upset.

#47 A Bag Full of Puppies

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:31 AM

Nope I just wanted to express my gratitude to those of you adding flavor to cw. The games get boring at times so your dedication to staying in-character is what makes it interesting... especially since planets mean nothing atm...

#48 maniacos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 777 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:38 AM

View PostNextGame, on 03 January 2016 - 06:28 AM, said:

The forums as a whole are a form of entertainment.

K
and?

The current situation as I stated is, someone gave us a few tens of millions of cbills to play Liao, therefore we are currently Liao.

Everyone knows that by now, so what's the news?
You missed the point where you replied this to another merc because, obviously, you didn't follow the thread attentive.

#49 TinFoilHat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 261 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:41 AM

View PostJherek C, on 03 January 2016 - 06:03 AM, said:

We (AS) are not Liao mercs - we are freelance mercs following where our current contracted party dictates we attack. We started on Davion only, and when the attack lanes dried up the instruction then changed to allow attacks on Marik as well. If a Marik affiliated party (or any other, Clan or IS) wants to pony up enough Cbills at the end of this contract to come up with another one with a different spec, we'd be inclined to follow whatever orders are given on said contract.

#50 NextGame

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,071 posts
  • LocationHaggis Country

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:42 AM

View PostJherek C, on 03 January 2016 - 06:38 AM, said:

K
and?

It's reasonable for people to be entertained by it and come on with troll accounts Posted Image

Everyone knows that by now, so what's the news?
You missed the point where you replied this to another merc because, obviously, you didn't follow the thread attentive.

Then what are you whining about? suit up and fight us, and save the Marik pugs from the misery of being stomped over and over. It can't be fun for them, but there is nary a Marik unit to be seen. Earn your Marik keep. Alternatively, feel free to give us a better offer for a future contract if you don't have the guts to actually take to the field.

If you are from a merc unit, Marik clearly needs to find some better hirelings as forum warrior rather than mech warrior will not protect their oh-so-meaningful planets.

Edited by NextGame, 03 January 2016 - 06:49 AM.

#51 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:51 AM

@Jherek C, i hate to break it to you but i don't need a history lesson in whats going on, on the Marik/Liao boarder from someone who is guessing at it all and making other stuff up to fill in the blanks.

I know how it all started.

WE STARED IT!!!!

as was said, we did fight on the Jade Falcon boarder aswell as the Marik Boarder, then we started getting threats on these forums of our impending doom, which may i point out has never arose.

You call this this Liao breaking a ceasefire, i call it, a unit looking for a good fight from a faction threatening it.If it wasn't for those threats we'd still be dropping on the Clan boarder.

We were paid to fight for Liao, we're a Merc unit, its what we do. why would we decline an income to go fight for the clans?
as to a comp team going IS as it's EZ mode, that clearly shows your lack of understanding of the game and how to use these mechs in a team.

You seem to be very vocal in a call to arms Jherek, so i give you this offer, AS Vs your unit, sync drop on a CW game and we twitch stream the whole thing?

#52 VorpalAnvil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Cantillon Brewery

Posted 03 January 2016 - 07:00 AM

You guys need to put away the robe, wizard hat, D20 and quit role playing your little border dispute and just kill some mechs.

#53 A Bag Full of Puppies

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 07:09 AM

Noooooooo. This is so much better than the actual games!

Unless you broadcast that grudge match on twitch...

#54 maniacos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 777 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 07:14 AM

View PostTinFoilHat, on 03 January 2016 - 06:41 AM, said:

We (AS) are not Liao mercs - we are freelance mercs following where our current contracted party dictates we attack. We started on Davion only, and when the attack lanes dried up the instruction then changed to allow attacks on Marik as well. If a Marik affiliated party (or any other, Clan or IS) wants to pony up enough Cbills at the end of this contract to come up with another one with a different spec, we'd be inclined to follow whatever orders are given on said contract.

So Liao gave orders to attack Marik despite it was called to keep the truce intact and focus on Davion?

View PostNextGame, on 03 January 2016 - 06:42 AM, said:

Then what are you whining about? suit up and fight us, and save the Marik pugs from the misery of being stomped over

Our unit was asked to focus on Davion and so we do because we use to keep the promises we gave with receiving payment. The day our hirers send us to Liao, we will meet on the battlefield.

If you are from a merc unit, Marik clearly needs to find some better hirelings as forum warrior

I am here privately because I am allergic to your lies, pathetic attempts of provocation and bending of facts.

#55 poopenshire

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 684 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 January 2016 - 07:21 AM

View PostJherek C, on 03 January 2016 - 07:14 AM, said:

So Liao gave orders to attack Marik despite it was called to keep the truce intact and focus on Davion?

No, and you wish. A higher power is pulling the strings. You only wish you could understand who and what is going on. By far the Liao loyalists know much more than you. You have angered a greater danger. One the likes of which the IS has never seen.

Edited by poopenshire, 03 January 2016 - 07:27 AM.

#56 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 07:25 AM

View PostJherek C, on 03 January 2016 - 07:14 AM, said:

Our unit was asked to focus on Davion and so we do because we use to keep the promises we gave with receiving payment. The day our hirers send us to Liao, we will meet on the battlefield.

I am here privately because I am allergic to your lies, pathetic attempts of provocation and bending of facts.

Yet again more of your spinning of cogs and grinding of gears when you have no idea what you are talking about, yes our benefactor green lite our attack, AFTER, a lot of threats were made to us and Liao

I really like how you make up what you want to see and then write on these forums like you were in the room listening and taking notes while we planned all of this, and then call us liars.

You have a strange misplaced grasp on what these words mean and what is even going on here.

#57 A Bag Full of Puppies

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:00 AM

So to recap thus far, Liao mercs are going to run up their Davrat planet(s) as fast as possible so they can switch over to Mark and grind some more...

Did I summarize the situation for those new to the thread?

Backstabbing intensifies.

#58 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:13 AM

View PostA Bag Full of Puppies, on 03 January 2016 - 08:00 AM, said:

So to recap thus far, Liao mercs are going to run up their Davrat planet(s) as fast as possible so they can switch over to Mark and grind some more...

Did I summarize the situation for those new to the thread?

Backstabbing intensifies.

Its about the sum of it, we're not grinding, we're looking for good hard fights, you can only test yourself when your back is up to the wall, and you can only better yourself by learning from mistakes and loses.

#59 Kaphiri

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:24 AM

Our employer is putting c-bills into our coffers to play as Liao and take Marik planets, simple as.

While ghost drops suck and we would appreciate some retaliation, captured planets with our tag are good for the portfolio, so we won't be stopping until our employer says otherwise.

Edited by Kaphiri, 03 January 2016 - 08:36 AM.

#60 maniacos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 777 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:44 AM

View PostZerex, on 03 January 2016 - 07:25 AM, said:

Yet again more of your spinning of cogs and grinding of gears when you have no idea what you are talking about, yes our benefactor green lite our attack, AFTER, a lot of threats were made to us and Liao

I really like how you make up what you want to see and then write on these forums like you were in the room listening and taking notes while we planned all of this, and then call us liars.

You have a strange misplaced grasp on what these words mean and what is even going on here.

Exept never happened, lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users