Current Diplomatic Stance Of House Marik

55 replies to this topic

#21 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 06:10 PM

Someone is hiring? Not saying we're available, but we treat purple money the same as all the rest. If its enough to let 60 pilots make it rain, we can be bought. ;)

#22 Lucity

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 108 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 01 January 2016 - 06:17 PM

4TCR, RL, HR-I are still upholding the truce with Marik.

#23 Ramsess

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBrossard

Posted 01 January 2016 - 06:52 PM

But those units don't care about that truce and it wouldn't bother them to attack us.

Edited by Ramsess, 01 January 2016 - 09:48 PM.

#24 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 06:55 PM

Not every unit is obsessed with tagging planets. Some of us can be hired as defense if that's what our employer wanted. Hint,hint.

#25 Firearrow

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 07:53 PM

View PostRamsess, on 01 January 2016 - 06:52 PM, said:

But you those units don't care about that truce and it wouldn't bother them to attack us.

Keep it up Ramsess. At the rate your going(i.e. jumping to a ts while guys are in a drop against davion) you'll find HR-I joining those mercs. Is your one person Silver Hawk Unit ready for that fight?

Edited by Firearrow, 01 January 2016 - 08:30 PM.

#26 poopenshire

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 684 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:14 PM

I can say for certain that loyalist units are not joining in on our fun times. In fact they are berating and complaining in game.

Leave it to a bunch of butt hurts to complain to people who have no control over what is going on.

#27 Ramsess

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBrossard

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:47 PM

View PostFirearrow, on 01 January 2016 - 07:53 PM, said:

Keep it up Ramsess. At the rate your going(i.e. jumping to a ts while guys are in a drop against davion) you'll find HR-I joining those mercs. Is your one person Silver Hawk Unit ready for that fight?

I did no go to your channel i was moved there.
I was only typing to one person and never asked to be moved.

Thanks for asking tho.

#28 Firearrow

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 10:26 PM

View PostRamsess, on 01 January 2016 - 09:47 PM, said:

Thanks for asking tho.

You still need to cool your jets. None of the Liao loyalists want a fight with Marik but your certainly not helping the situation. So maybe the best thing for you to do is stay in your unit bay for a few days and let cooler heads and more diplomatic people deal with the situation. K thanks.

#29 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 02 January 2016 - 09:23 AM

View PostFirearrow, on 01 January 2016 - 10:26 PM, said:

You still need to cool your jets. None of the Liao loyalists want a fight with Marik but your certainly not helping the situation. So maybe the best thing for you to do is stay in your unit bay for a few days and let cooler heads and more diplomatic people deal with the situation. K thanks.

One nice thing is in a few months only the loyalists will be picking where to attack. This should take care of most problems. I don't plan on voting to attack liao. The two smallest factions shouldn't be fighting each other that's just stupid.

#30 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:02 AM

View PostRamsess, on 01 January 2016 - 09:47 PM, said:

Thanks for asking tho.

I moved you to the channel, because I was sick of having messages distract me, it was easier to talk to you that way.. Especially when I told you repeatedly that we were defending Styk, and you kept accusing our little group of attack some Marik world.

Before you start accusing pilots: drop on the planet, take a ******* screenshot and look at the names and tags.

Then you can troll Teamspeak servers for the units in question.

My unit tag is [-RL)]

#31 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:03 AM

-RL) has already said that they won't attack Marik worlds along with 4TCR

#32 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 02 January 2016 - 12:08 PM

View PostStoneblade, on 02 January 2016 - 10:02 AM, said:

I moved you to the channel, because I was sick of having messages distract me, it was easier to talk to you that way.. Especially when I told you repeatedly that we were defending Styk, and you kept accusing our little group of attack some Marik world.

Before you start accusing pilots: drop on the planet, take a ******* screenshot and look at the names and tags.

Then you can troll Teamspeak servers for the units in question.

My unit tag is [-RL)]

ok so how about you give us free reign to start firing back at your little "freelance" problem and helping "suggest" they find other planets to land on. We're kinda choosy about who gets our Space Bacon around here.

It's not the loyalist units ok, but we're STILL getting attacked and got planets disappearing from our border. So what is the proposal to change that because regardless of who is doing it, we're losing planets that we shouldn't be losing.

#33 beerandasmoke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 02:19 PM

View PostSandpit, on 02 January 2016 - 12:08 PM, said:

ok so how about you give us free reign to start firing back at your little "freelance" problem and helping "suggest" they find other planets to land on. We're kinda choosy about who gets our Space Bacon around here.

It's not the loyalist units ok, but we're STILL getting attacked and got planets disappearing from our border. So what is the proposal to change that because regardless of who is doing it, we're losing planets that we shouldn't be losing.

It is a loyalist unit causing the problem. There were 36 Liaos dropping on the Marik planet last night. Then we got TCAF taking a planet in EU primetime everyday and farming Marik pugs. Ive heard the excuse that they want TIkonov back but its deep in Davion territory so why are they here? Too farm thats why and if we dont protect our pugs with loyalist units then they will leave. They want a second front and its not going to stop when CW3 hits since they got the numbers to sway the vote. No, these attacks will continue as long as they are uncontested by loyalist units. We can either let them farm pugs or fight. Thats up to the council too decide but its not going to stop with CW3. They will still want planets for the rewards and one front will not be enough.

#34 Sandpit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 02 January 2016 - 02:27 PM

View Postbeerandasmoke, on 02 January 2016 - 02:19 PM, said:

It is a loyalist unit causing the problem. There were 36 Liaos dropping on the Marik planet last night. Then we got TCAF taking a planet in EU primetime everyday and farming Marik pugs. Ive heard the excuse that they want TIkonov back but its deep in Davion territory so why are they here? Too farm thats why and if we dont protect our pugs with loyalist units then they will leave. They want a second front and its not going to stop when CW3 hits since they got the numbers to sway the vote. No, these attacks will continue as long as they are uncontested by loyalist units. We can either let them farm pugs or fight. Thats up to the council too decide but its not going to stop with CW3. They will still want planets for the rewards and one front will not be enough.

then we need to let the units claiming "abstinence" that we'll be caliming our rightful planets back but not pushing into their borders beyond that

#35 Saint Atlas and the Commando Elf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 595 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 04:58 PM

View PostSandpit, on 02 January 2016 - 02:27 PM, said:

caliming our rightful planets back but not pushing into their borders beyond that

Don't want to spoil your fun, but are you sure that we are actually able to fight Davion and Liao at the same time? Clearly not here in the EU-timezone. So even if Marik could take Liao planets during US-primetime, they would be lost again during EU-times.

#36 Sandpit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 02 January 2016 - 05:30 PM

View Postccrider, on 01 January 2016 - 06:55 PM, said:

Not every unit is obsessed with tagging planets. Some of us can be hired as defense if that's what our employer wanted. Hint,hint.

I may have something to discuss with you sir ;)

View PostSthtopokeon, on 02 January 2016 - 04:58 PM, said:

Don't want to spoil your fun, but are you sure that we are actually able to fight Davion and Liao at the same time? Clearly not here in the EU-timezone. So even if Marik could take Liao planets during US-primetime, they would be lost again during EU-times.

who said anything about fighting Liao AND Davion?

#37 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 02 January 2016 - 06:00 PM

Keep sending the pugs and holding back the real units. Makes for farming easy c-bills.

#38 beerandasmoke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 06:27 PM

View PosteSeifer, on 02 January 2016 - 06:00 PM, said:

Keep sending the pugs and holding back the real units. Makes for farming easy c-bills.

****talking clanner thinks he runs the show. If or when we go to war it will be on our terms. Go home carpetbagger lol.

#39 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 02 January 2016 - 06:50 PM

View PostSandpit, on 02 January 2016 - 12:08 PM, said:

Read this.

#40 poopenshire

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 684 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 January 2016 - 07:29 PM

View PosteSeifer, on 02 January 2016 - 06:50 PM, said:

Read this.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic