An Entreaty To Clan Jade Falcon, And The Other Clans.

1 reply to this topic

#1 Leone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,693 posts
  • LocationOutworlds Alliance

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:35 PM

I am Leone, of Kells Commandos. I do not speak for Clan Jade Falcon, nor even for Kell's Commandos themselves, but merely as one mechwarrior to another.

I may only be a freebirth from the Outworlds Alliance, but I believe my outlook is Clanner at heart.

I ask that all mechwarriors of Clan Jade Falcon Queue up for attacks during this time. There have been, while I am on, no shortage of enemies to oppose us, and we have our brethren amongst the other clans to act as second line and garrison units for defense.

I say we show the true mettle of the Falcon and as we always have, attack, relentlessly, and without pause. We need to show aggression, and let them know we will not go softly. Even should our second line fail, and our conquered planets be taken, by taking yet more planets we maintain our pressure upon the Inner Sphere, we will not flag.

Many amongst us have turned away from Kerensky's vision and joined the Inner Sphere, attacking us seeking to prove some misbegotten point. I say this only offers yet greater challenges for us to overcome. I wish to throw them back, and prove our strength. Why should we need equal tonnage to prove our might?

It is by banding together, working together and pushing forward that Clan Jade Falcon will make it through this trial. We have seen the Smoke Jaguars, Ghost Bears, and Wolves try fighting wars of attrition and holding actions, and we have seen them fail. Let us not make the same mistakes.

Lets us attack, without respite, until we make headway.

~Leone.

Edited by Leone, 02 January 2016 - 03:54 PM.

#2 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 09 January 2016 - 07:14 AM

I agree; let's not go kicking off the Refusal War.

We can do that if ever arenas without direct affect on our territory are implemented.

Edited by Commander A9, 09 January 2016 - 07:14 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users