193 replies to this topic

#1 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 11:36 AM

Due to a few Marik pilots, firing off, insults, baseless accusations and threats, we Antares Scorpions openly declare that we have been aggrieved and will attack Marik space to defend our name, this is not the orders of our benefactor or of any loyalist member of Liao. This is our unit looking to make these so called Mercs under contract from Marik pay for sleights made to us by them selves, if they choose not to face us on the battlefield and let true born Marik recruits fight and die in there place, then that is up to them.

To the Marik leadership, if these Mercs truly held your best interests at heart they would not have pushed for this fight so hard, they clearly know your wishes to keep the Liao/Marik boarder combat free but choose to ignore your wishes and provoke a fight, and so the fight has come.

I will state again this is Antares Scorpions not Liao taking these actions, i would call on the Marik leadership to send forward those who have started this to step forward to face the fight coming.

We had decided to not drop on the Marik boarder anymore but this affront has changed our minds.

Jherek C has openly said we can take Marik planets by Ghost dropping on them, so we will.

For your reading pleasure.
http://mwomercs.com/...arik-must-stop/

It's a shame the peace so short lived was broken so quickly by a stupid few.

See you on your planets soon. o7

Edited by Zerex, 03 January 2016 - 01:58 PM.

#2 Saint Atlas and the Commando Elf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 595 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 11:52 AM

Bwahaha! Look, the very same guy who repeatedly stated that he fights solely for the cbills suddenly wants to defend his name and honor. What is this? NKVA 2.0?

#3 maniacos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 777 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 11:57 AM

rofl

#4 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 11:58 AM

We're still getting paid.
So we, in this case can have both.

#5 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 03 January 2016 - 11:59 AM

have fun ghost dropping.

#6 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:01 PM

Doesn't seem to be a ghost drop right now.
Thanks for not a real team

#7 maniacos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 777 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:09 PM

Now come pretend you hadn't attacked Marik worlds the whole time and are just forced now because a mere cardet said something mean on the internet. :D

#8 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:16 PM

Not once have we ever denied attacking Marik first, and now a second. You still seem to be happy to run your mouth while hiding behind Marik pugs, so sad.

#9 Hobbles v

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 354 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:20 PM

We've been telling you Mariks all along. Attack Liao, they are a blight on the inner sphere, whom just double crossed you all. We had no interest in fighting Marik until you hired Mercs specifically to hit us Davions.

#10 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:23 PM

View PostHobbles v, on 03 January 2016 - 12:20 PM, said:

We've been telling you Mariks all along. Attack Liao, they are a blight on the inner sphere, whom just double crossed you all. We had no interest in fighting Marik until you hired Mercs specifically to hit us Davions.

We are not Marik!

#11 Hexenhammer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,729 posts
  • LocationKAETETôã

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:25 PM

His honor is like his momma. They both have a price.

#12 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts
  • LocationComing to a planet near you!

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:26 PM

Man the politics...it's just like the books, good luck on your honour quest scorpions.

#13 NextGame

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,071 posts
  • LocationHaggis Country

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:27 PM

Attack Queue of 4 on Vertibird, or Ventilation or whatever it's called. The Zerex wars are going strong already.

#14 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:27 PM

the planet, is at 46% with 48 pilots queuing, its a nice start to a war 40 minutes old.

#15 HelloKittyWarfare

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 122 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:34 PM

yeah, blame one (merc) player to justify your random actions. my hero. it seems you don't read postings of your own unitmembers. whatever. have fun.
by the way: if you really want fights against full teams, it's easier to ASK them. seal clubbing will not help your goal. just a thought.

well, our client wants PHL at the davion border, so it doesn't matter to me at all what AS is doing or what they want. you can't tease us with trashtalking or pug-bashing at the border, but...our contract won't last forever. if you want some jherek for yourself to play with, you have to wait for some days ...or be just polite and ask for it.

#16 Neput Z34

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 244 posts
  • Location...far away from a Land of my birth...

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:36 PM

If you wish to blame someone for instigating this. You can start with 69MG and their partners in crime.

#17 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:42 PM

View PostHelloKittyWarfare, on 03 January 2016 - 12:34 PM, said:

yeah, blame one (merc) player to justify your random actions. my hero. it seems you don't read postings of your own unitmembers. whatever. have fun.
by the way: if you really want fights against full teams, it's easier to ASK them. seal clubbing will not help your goal. just a thought.

well, our client wants PHL at the davion border, so it doesn't matter to me at all what AS is doing or what they want. you can't tease us with trashtalking or pug-bashing at the border, but...our contract won't last forever. if you want some jherek for yourself to play with, you have to wait for some days ...or be just polite and ask for it.

Yea, trash talking, because that was totally us and not Jherek C, maybe you should take the time to read the other thread and see for youself who was trash talking.

And once you finish reading through it you will realize i did ask for us to drop together for training.

View PostNeput Z34, on 03 January 2016 - 12:36 PM, said:

If you wish to blame someone for instigating this. You can start with 69MG and their partners in crime.

Blame was so 50 minutes ago, now is the time of action my friend.

#18 A Bag Full of Puppies

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:50 PM

I NEED MOAR POPCORNZ!

#19 HelloKittyWarfare

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 122 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:57 PM

if you have any problem with one of our members, zerex, just shoot a PM to warchild or me and we can talk about it.

but don't expect too much as long your unit is rioting and rampaging trough the sandpit of marik...except he's violating any rules. free speech, you know.

#20 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 01:13 PM

View PostHelloKittyWarfare, on 03 January 2016 - 12:57 PM, said:

if you have any problem with one of our members, zerex, just shoot a PM to warchild or me and we can talk about it.

but don't expect too much as long your unit is rioting and rampaging trough the sandpit of marik...except he's violating any rules. free speech, you know.

Fair enough, just as long as you understand that we have the right to attack anywhere we choose.
More to the point, Marik is now losing planets due to the direct actions of one of your pilots, Mercs are hired to fight to take planets for there faction, not lose them.

Edited by Zerex, 03 January 2016 - 02:02 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users