#21 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 03 January 2016 - 01:14 PM

I see that Zerex speaks for AS, but not for Liao....

#22 Real men have back dimples too

• PipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 23 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAc2Pdb9uj4

Posted 03 January 2016 - 01:15 PM

Zerex does not speak for Liao
Posted Image

#23 SOMTOM

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 01:16 PM

So, MERC's declare war on factions now? Cool story. Again, House LIAO and they loyalists are not openly attacking Marik Worlds at this time. Do not let MERC operations (who, as of right now are considered rogue acts, not sponsored under the banner of house LIAO) affect our current diplomatic standings...Mariks~

#24 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 01:29 PM

View PostStoneblade, on 03 January 2016 - 01:14 PM, said:

I see that Zerex speaks for AS, but not for Liao....

Pretty sure i stated that clearly and several times in OP

View PostKulu, on 03 January 2016 - 01:15 PM, said:

Zerex does not speak for Liao
Posted Image

Pretty sure i said this too...

#25 HelloKittyWarfare

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 122 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 January 2016 - 01:59 PM

you have "the right" to attack anywhere you want for sure. it's called game mechanics. i can't blame you for playing the game as intended by PGI.
it's your choice to play it your way. if you want do stomps on whatever you find there at the marik border, it's not up to me or my unit. i don't care about your "explanations". we have a different view on this game and the people we are dealing with. "friend" and "foe" alike, for sure.

View PostZerex, on 03 January 2016 - 01:13 PM, said:

More to the point, Marik is now losing planets due to the direct actions of one of your pilots, Mercs are hired to fight to take planets for thee faction, not lose them.
that's cute. wait, let me handle this...

bad PHL! bad jherek! back to your corner! shame on you!

i guess, everybody is happy now. i'm out. have a nice day.

Edited by HelloKittyWarfare, 03 January 2016 - 02:00 PM.

#26 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:25 PM

View PostHelloKittyWarfare, on 03 January 2016 - 01:59 PM, said:

that's cute. wait, let me handle this...

bad PHL! bad jherek! back to your corner! shame on you!

i guess, everybody is happy now. i'm out. have a nice day.

I don't hold PHL responsible for Jherek, you can punish him or praise him as much as like, the truth be told i didn't even know what unit he was in til you told me he was one of yours.
We don't hold any aggression to PHL, we would love to drop against you as you do seem to be the driving force of the Marik attack and would give us a damn good down in the mud fight.
As a merc unit like ourselves i understand you have a contract to fulfill and will not be lured with trash talk away from said responsibilities.
The fact is Jherek has been very vocal about things he knows nothing of, which has lead us to this point. If he was in our unit and had caused so much problems for our benefactor and even said half the stuff he had said with little to no respect, he would have been put on review or kicked on the spot from the unit, we hold our reputation highly and any recruits, no matter how good, found to being belittling new players or trash talking in a distasteful manner are no longer recruits, so please if you do see this from an AS player in game, let us know, they will be dealt with quite harshly.

All the comp teams we play and know, in all divisions, all respect the hard work that each team puts in. The time and money to keep at the best playing level. To have someone call us liars and try to make out that we are dishonest when we have tried to be as clear and truthful on everything as we can, shows no level of respect at all.

As always we hope to see you on the battlefield at some point where it be friend or foe.

o7

Edited by Zerex, 03 January 2016 - 02:51 PM.

#27 Fryepod

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 111 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUpstate, New York

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:37 PM

I currently roam the freeworlds defending any of our worlds that are attacked. Since im no longer in direct contact with the leadership as a 2 man unit we will be those pugs you face if our worlds are threatened. See you on the feild..

o7

#28 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:42 PM

View PostFryepod, on 03 January 2016 - 02:37 PM, said:

I currently roam the freeworlds defending any of our worlds that are attacked. Since im no longer in direct contact with the leadership as a 2 man unit we will be those pugs you face if our worlds are threatened. See you on the feild..

o7

Will be a pleasure to see you on the battlefield

o7

#29 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:44 PM

I agree this is a well placed and deserved action.

As for you Red Lancers, we have the MERCs and TCAF.

We do not need you.. do whatever makes you happy in this game.

#30 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:46 PM

ANTARES SCORPIONS

Posted Image

PHACT, Capellan Confederation -- January 3, 3050

In response to the Antares Scorpions declaration of a personal vendetta with mercenaries in the employ of House Marik, House Liao has filed an injunction with the Mercenary Review and Bonding Commission, directing the Antares Scorpions to cease all hostilities on the House Marik border and stand down.

However, the Antares Scorpions continue to demand payment for services rendered to House Liao and insist they are working within the letter of their contract. Capellan Confederation officials seem powerless to restrain the mercenaries, who have developed a reputation for disrupting law and order on the Free Worlds League border.

"No one is questioning the Scorpions efficiency," said Ran Dam Gui, a Capellan auditor. "We're just concerned about their complete disregard for our standard practices and treaties, whenever there is a C-bill to be made."

Tensions remain high on the Marik-Liao border, but an inside source has suggested that the Antares Scorpion contract with House Liao will soon expire, and the unit may take the opportunity to negotiate for higher wages elsewhere.

#31 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:15 PM

With the protection of Liao's interest in mind, I will continue to do my due diligence of hiring the "sell-swords" (MERCs) we need to support the growth we have accomplished.

Also with the cooperation of the larger more accepting loyalist units that support this effort, I see no danger in the near future.

I will drag you to glory 4trc or march with you as an ally.

#32 maniacos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 777 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 04:16 PM

View PostZerex, on 03 January 2016 - 02:25 PM, said:

The fact is Jherek has been very vocal about things he knows nothing of, which has lead us to this point. If he was in our unit and had caused so much problems for our benefactor and even said half the stuff he had said with little to no respect, he would have been put on review or kicked on the spot from the unit, we hold our reputation highly and any recruits, no matter how good, found to being belittling new players or trash talking in a distasteful manner are no longer recruits, so please if you do see this from an AS player in game, let us know, they will be dealt with quite harshly.

Look who's talking. I don't even know what your problem is except for trying to rustle our jimmies to mess up our front force. As said repeately, all I say here is said private and not in the name of any unit let alone fraction the same as you don't speak for Liao. I just can't have you pulling the name I associate with into blame for what you chosed to do voluntary. As far as I know our command and diplomacy officers stand by the politics and orders of our employers and never plan to break the force.
We all know what you are up to, jutst it's futile. Another time, another day maybe. ;)

#33 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 04:44 PM

View PostJherek C, on 03 January 2016 - 04:16 PM, said:

Look who's talking. I don't even know what your problem is except for trying to rustle our jimmies to mess up our front force. As said repeately, all I say here is said private and not in the name of any unit let alone fraction the same as you don't speak for Liao. I just can't have you pulling the name I associate with into blame for what you chosed to do voluntary. As far as I know our command and diplomacy officers stand by the politics and orders of our employers and never plan to break the force.

I didn't drag you or your unit into this, that was you by involving yourself in something that as you yourself have said has nothing to do with you or PHL, as you/they are fighting only on the Marik/Dav boarder. Time and time again, i have been very clear on what has happened and why, yet you either don't read it, don't understand it or don't want to believe it, any which why it is, i'll say it again.
Clearly

WE STARTED THE FIRST ATTACK ON MARIK..
WE DID THIS AFTER RUNNING DAV PLANETS TO 100% OR CLOSE TO IT.
WE FOUGHT ON THE CLAN FRONT AND MARIK FRONT LOOKING FOR UNITS TO FIGHT.
AND THEN YOU THREATENED US WITH "A REAL FIGHT".

SO GUESS WHAT?
WE STARTED THE SECOND ATTACK ON MARIK LOOKING FOR THIS FIGHT.

After all this you still imply i'm a liar

View PostJherek C, on 03 January 2016 - 04:16 PM, said:

We all know what you are up to, jutst it's futile. Another time, another day maybe. Posted Image

Please as you so clearly know the inner workings of our minds and how our unit runs, explain to me and everyone else what we are up to? I really need to know after being as clear as i possible can what we look for in CW, what you seem to think we are up to.

(psst if it's anything other than to fight good teams and make money you're wrong)

Edited by Zerex, 03 January 2016 - 04:48 PM.

#34 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 03 January 2016 - 04:55 PM

If you want to fight Marik teams just ask us we will setup a time . We can do a private match, It will be fun. As for CW im not breaking a year of peace over some forum talking. I got my eye on Kurita :P

Edited by Monkey Lover, 03 January 2016 - 04:57 PM.

#35 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:05 PM

Jeez... you war salesmen are pushy. Get off my lawn

Posted Image

View PostGI Journalist, on 03 January 2016 - 02:46 PM, said:

ANTARES SCORPIONS

Posted Image

In response to the Antares Scorpions declaration of a personal vendetta with mercenaries in the employ of House Marik, House Liao has filed an injunction with the Mercenary Review and Bonding Commission, directing the Antares Scorpions to cease all hostilities on the House Marik border and stand down.

However, the Antares Scorpions continue to demand payment for services rendered to House Liao and insist they are working within the letter of their contract. Capellan Confederation officials seem powerless to restrain the mercenaries, who have developed a reputation for disrupting law and order on the Free Worlds League border.

"No one is questioning the Scorpions efficiency," said Ran Dam Gui, a Capellan auditor. "We're just concerned about their complete disregard for our standard practices and treaties, whenever there is a C-bill to be made."

Tensions remain high on the Marik-Liao border, but an inside source has suggested that the Antares Scorpion contract with House Liao will soon expire, and the unit may take the opportunity to negotiate for higher wages elsewhere.

Can't wait for PGI to implement a loyalist "Fire Mercenary" vote to kick out bad acting terrorists mercenaries.

Edited by Kjudoon, 03 January 2016 - 05:06 PM.

#36 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:15 PM

Does no one in Marik have a forum sig? i have no idea who most of you people are, why can't you just run a forum sig so i and others know which unit you do or do not belong to.

"If" you're PHL why do you all keep posting about how you are not interested in a fight, i mean i got it the first time when you said you are being paid to only attack Davion space. Having 8 people from the same unit all posting about how much you don't care seems to say to the contrary.
"If" you're not with PHL, it would be nice to know who and where you speak for.

#37 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:16 PM

View PostZerex, on 03 January 2016 - 05:15 PM, said:

Does no one in Marik have a forum sig? i have no idea who most of you people are, why can't you just run a forum sig so i and others know which unit you do or do not belong to.

"If" you're PHL why do you all keep posting about how you are not interested in a fight, i mean i got it the first time when you said you are being paid to only attack Davion space. Having 8 people from the same unit all posting about how much you don't care seems to say to the contrary.
"If" you're not with PHL, it would be nice to know who and where you speak for.

It's part of our Marik charm.

Seriously, get off my lawn. You're scaring the sprinkler with that suit.

#38 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:18 PM

View PostGI Journalist, on 03 January 2016 - 02:46 PM, said:

ANTARES SCORPIONS

Posted Image

View PostKjudoon, on 03 January 2016 - 05:05 PM, said:

Can't wait for PGI to implement a loyalist "Fire Mercenary" vote to kick out bad acting terrorists mercenaries.

Indeed, i too look forward to this, losing planets day after day due to one loud pilot from a merc unit is one way to get sacked off from your contract too.
Just something to think on.

Edited by Zerex, 03 January 2016 - 05:21 PM.

#39 maniacos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 777 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:19 PM

View PostZerex, on 03 January 2016 - 04:44 PM, said:

AND THEN YOU THREATENED US WITH "A REAL FIGHT".

Except we didn't at least not our unit. And since no one is starting a war with you, you continue to hunt ghosts and PUGs on Marik borders.

#40 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:23 PM

View PostZerex, on 03 January 2016 - 05:18 PM, said:

Indeed, i too look forward to this, losing planets day after day due to one loud pilot from a merc unit is one way to get sacked off from your contract too.
Just something to think on.

Thought on... and as it has been so pleasantly pointed out... none of this matters till Phase 3, so easily ignored. Ghostdrop till boredom crushes your heart. If you find seals to club, well it's their own darn fault for wandering into a derp zone. We posted warning signs, but believe in 'assumption of risk' here in Marik. So we don't protect those who are determined to be foolish.

So till I hear otherwise from united Marik forces... you can't make me care.

Edited by Kjudoon, 03 January 2016 - 05:24 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users