#41 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:28 PM

View PostKjudoon, on 03 January 2016 - 05:23 PM, said:

Thought on... and as it has been so pleasantly pointed out... none of this matters till Phase 3, so easily ignored. Ghostdrop till boredom crushes your heart. If you find seals to club, well it's their own darn fault for wandering into a derp zone. We posted warning signs, but believe in 'assumption of risk' here in Marik. So we don't protect those who are determined to be foolish.

So till I hear otherwise from united Marik forces... you can't make me care.

Don't know who you are or where your from, honestly don't care and really really don't care that you don't care.
now we have that sorted out, any other totally pointless info you care to share with the forum?

#42 Ursus Horribilis

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • 2 posts
  • LocationWhere the Forrest is Black

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:30 PM

View PostZerex, on 03 January 2016 - 05:15 PM, said:

Does no one in Marik have a forum sig? i have no idea who most of you people are, why can't you just run a forum sig so i and others know which unit you do or do not belong to.
"If" you're PHL why do you all keep posting about how you are not interested in a fight, i mean i got it the first time when you said you are being paid to only attack Davion space. Having 8 people from the same unit all posting about how much you don't care seems to say to the contrary.
"If" you're not with PHL, it would be nice to know who and where you speak for.

We are the FREE Worlds League - we are no dogs of some warlord. Therefore we don't have a tag in our ears, so we can be returned to our master if we get lost after running scared from the battle! We rather die defending our freedom!
All hail the purple chicken!!!

#43 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:30 PM

WOW Marik has a lot of pilots that don't seem to care, i get that. what i really don't understand is my they care so much about telling everyone how much they don't care, if only they put this much effort into fighting...

#44 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:32 PM

View PostZerex, on 03 January 2016 - 05:28 PM, said:

Don't know who you are or where your from, honestly don't care and really really don't care that you don't care.
now we have that sorted out, any other totally pointless info you care to share with the forum?

Since you asked...

Posted Image

View PostZerex, on 03 January 2016 - 05:30 PM, said:

WOW Marik has a lot of pilots that don't seem to care, i get that. what i really don't understand is my they care so much about telling everyone how much they don't care, if only they put this much effort into fighting...

Obviously you have underestimated the entertainment value of mocking the Antares Scorpion declaration of war. Allow me to explain further:

Edited by Kjudoon, 03 January 2016 - 05:34 PM.

#45 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:35 PM

View PostUrsus Horribilis, on 03 January 2016 - 05:30 PM, said:

We are the FREE Worlds League - we are no dogs of some warlord. Therefore we don't have a tag in our ears, so we can be returned to our master if we get lost after running scared from the battle! We rather die defending our freedom!
All hail the purple chicken!!!

We haven't, nor do we intend to run from fights, seen a lot of you guys "dying defending your freedom" though.

I mean a unit declares war on you and you accuse them of running from a fight when all i'm being told is "enjoy the ghost drops" at least try and make it look like you all know you're reading from the same page.

View PostKjudoon, on 03 January 2016 - 05:32 PM, said:

Since you asked...

Posted Image

Obviously you have underestimated the entertainment value of mocking the Antares Scorpion declaration of war.

Thats fine, your planets you lost make up for any mocking you do.

#46 A Bag Full of Puppies

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:40 PM

Snarkiness intensified...

(Channeling Palpatine circa episode VI)
Soon it shall be complete.

#47 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:41 PM

View PostZerex, on 03 January 2016 - 05:35 PM, said:

Thats fine, your planets you lost make up for any mocking you do.

In the spirit of RoadBeer...

Shhh... honey no.

Nobody's caring.

#48 Ursus Horribilis

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • 2 posts
  • LocationWhere the Forrest is Black

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:46 PM

This is getting rather fun - but in the spirit of
Kjudoon

"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time" - the cows are loaded :P

View PostKjudoon, on 03 January 2016 - 05:32 PM, said:

Obviously you have underestimated the entertainment value of mocking the Antares Scorpion declaration of war. Allow me to explain further:

#49 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:54 PM

Wow, I haven't seen a forum war this good in ages!

#50 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:57 PM

View PostStoneblade, on 03 January 2016 - 05:54 PM, said:

Wow, I haven't seen a forum war this good in ages!

Posted Image

Yer welcome MWO. yer welcome.

#51 maniacos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 777 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:57 PM

View PostZerex, on 03 January 2016 - 05:18 PM, said:

Indeed, i too look forward to this, losing planets day after day due to one loud pilot from a merc unit is one way to get sacked off from your contract too.
Just something to think on.

And there you do it again, sweetheart. You are too funny :D I mean maybe I should feel proud, that I made a whole merc unit go crazy hunting after ghosts on deserted planets, which they would have done anyhow just now with a glowing red butthurt?

#52 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:05 PM

View PostJherek C, on 03 January 2016 - 05:57 PM, said:

And there you do it again, sweetheart. You are too funny Posted Image I mean maybe I should feel proud, that I made a whole merc unit go crazy hunting after ghosts on deserted planets, which they would have done anyhow just now with a glowing red butthurt?

Yea, totally hunting you, on these ghost planets, full of players, silly me, i must not know what ghost drops are, i feel so stupid now, thanks for pointing that out tinkerbell, i'm so glad we have special time names for each other now. where will you hide if we go Davion for our next contract? Or is your answer to run away and try to make us ghost drop their too?

#53 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:11 PM

View PostZerex, on 03 January 2016 - 06:05 PM, said:

Yea, totally hunting you, on these ghost planets, full of players, silly me, i must not know what ghost drops are, i feel so stupid now, thanks for pointing that out tinkerbell, i'm so glad we have special time names for each other now. where will you hide if we go Davion for our next contract? Or is your answer to run away and try to make us ghost drop their too?

Well, see. there's your problem. You'd have made out better joining Davion. Of course, I suspect you've already unlocked all your Davion loyalty achivements already. But choosing to not fighting Davion but trying to start a war nobody on Liao or Marik wanted... that was your misfortune.

Edited by Kjudoon, 03 January 2016 - 06:12 PM.

#54 maniacos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 777 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:12 PM

View PostZerex, on 03 January 2016 - 06:05 PM, said:

Yea, totally hunting you, on these ghost planets, full of players, silly me, i must not know what ghost drops are, i feel so stupid now, thanks for pointing that out tinkerbell, i'm so glad we have special time names for each other now.

So you get some lone seals between ghost meals? Good for you! Just I know the game long enough to know how fast the thin taste of victories against helpless seals wears into dullness...

where will you hide if we go Davion for our next contract? Or is your answer to run away and try to make us ghost drop their too?

Bring it on!

#55 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:18 PM

View PostJherek C, on 03 January 2016 - 06:12 PM, said:

Bring it on!

Done and Done, well bartered, See you soon Tinkebell.

#56 maniacos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 777 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:21 PM

View PostZerex, on 03 January 2016 - 06:18 PM, said:

Done and Done, well bartered, See you soon Tinkebell.

Promises promises

#57 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:22 PM

View PostKjudoon, on 03 January 2016 - 06:11 PM, said:

Well, see. there's your problem. You'd have made out better joining Davion. Of course, I suspect you've already unlocked all your Davion loyalty achivements already. But choosing to not fighting Davion but trying to start a war nobody on Liao or Marik wanted... that was your misfortune.

We'll see Seraphim soon too

#58 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:28 PM

Indeed, i too look forward to this, losing planets day after day due to one loud pilot from a merc unit is one way to get sacked off from your contract too.
Just something to think on.

I'm a loyalist.
But maybe mercs should be more cautious in who they invite into their midst.

#59 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:33 PM

View PostKjudoon, on 03 January 2016 - 06:28 PM, said:

I'm a loyalist.
But maybe mercs should be more cautious in who they invite into their midst.

I agree totally, to have several planets disappear of your boarder due to a pilot that is on hire to gain/defend planets, is a stupid problem to have, but yet a very real problem Marik is having to deal with right now.

#60 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:35 PM

View PostZerex, on 03 January 2016 - 06:33 PM, said:

I agree totally, to have several planets disappear of your boarder due to a pilot that is on hire to gain/defend planets, is a stupid problem to have, but yet a very real problem Marik is having to deal with right now.

>cough< nobody's caring because as has been so daintilly pointed out multiple times... "We're going to care after Phase 3".

Who's dealing with anything?
We don't have to.

Go break contract, join Davion and you will have more units willing to fight you.

Edited by Kjudoon, 03 January 2016 - 06:35 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users