Ghost Bear Unit Looking For New Recruits

127 replies to this topic

#61 ronohki

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:16 PM

I'm in Canada. Not sure if I could be of help to you guys/gals due to ping but ghost bear is my clan and I need a unit and would like to join sometime.

#62 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:40 PM

ronohki,

We've got a considerable presence in the US (in fact, we've now got members in each region) so don't sweat that aspect if you're considering joining.

Same deal applies: friend one of us in game and you can drop with us or join right away however you choose to play it!

#63 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:37 PM

Time for a bit of a bump folks.

GHOST BEAR KODIAK PRIDE IS STILL RECRUITING!

ATTENTION MECHWARRIORS:

Ghost Bear Kodiak Pride (unit call sign: GBKP) is an Oceanic, Clan-based unit that has been steadily growing and is still looking for new recruits!

Don't let our home time-zone scare you off! We currently field members worldwide - so there's a good chance that we've got someone online when YOU WANT TO PLAY!

What's more - we're still looking to grow RIGHT NOW - and experience isn't a pre-requisite!

ALL TIERS are welcome. Active players and semi-active players alike. We don't discriminate because we know that all the members of our unit are people with REAL lives that need living.

Maybe you're a NEW PILOT fresh out of the MechWarrior Academy and slogging through your first 25 matches chasing that Cadet Bonus.

Or, maybe you're a GRIZZLED VETERAN running nothing but Meta with thousands of matches under your belt.

Maybe you're SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN.

No matter!
GBKP WANTS YOU!!!

Even if you think you're not good enough - you're good enough for us. And we'll work to make you better in an environment that values camaraderie and love of the game!

If you're new to MWO we'll help you learn the tactics, the builds, the loadouts, and - most importantly - the TEAMWORK necessary to help you grow into the pilot you want to be!

If you've got a lot of experience we'll give you the opportunity to help us train our growing cadre of Ghost Bears and put that experience to good use! We've developed some good leaders over the past year and we're always looking for others to take on new roles and responsibilities as we grow our capability base.

Though we're IN IT TO WIN IT every time we drop, we'd rather have fun than obsess about it.

If that sounds like the MechWarrior experience that you're after - then we want you to drop with us! But more importantly - we want you, and we want...

YOU WITH US!

By MWO standards we're still a pretty new unit - having only started recruitment efforts in May of 2015. We're closing in on our first full year of recruiting and we've grown from a small handful of guys who just enjoyed dropping together into a unit that is closing in on the 65 member mark. We're hoping that if you're reading this that you're the kind of MechWarrior that wants to help us build and grow strong...

GHOST BEAR STRONG!!!

If you'd like more details, then contact me or any of our Unit Officers right here on MWO and let us walk you through the process or, alternatively, answer any questions that you might have!

--Sean Kerenskov

We look forward to seeing you on the field in Ghost Bear Blue and White recruits!

#64 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 27 September 2016 - 08:09 PM

Shameless bump! GBKP is still recruiting - so give us a shout or come drop with us!

#65 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:05 PM

It's October - time for things to go bump. GBKP is still recruiting. Come and drop with us see what all the fun is about!

#66 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 09 October 2016 - 06:17 PM

Columbus Day bump! Journey over to GBKP and drop with us. We are still recruiting in all zones!

#67 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 18 October 2016 - 04:20 PM

Shameless bump time!

Still looking for new recruits - we've had a couple new members join up in the last week, still have room to grow!

#68 Sitneat

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:54 AM

Hey just started playing a week ago and looking to join a unit. I'm based in the Philippines so the time slot looks like it would work for me. Sent an ingame friend request to you Sean

#69 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:28 PM

Almost the end of the month! Time for a "spooky" bump.

It's been a good month for GBKP.

We've gotten several new members that are already having an impact. We've started playing in our first MRBC league matches. And we're constantly making new friends the more we play!

But the best news? We've still got room to grow folks!

If you're in search of a laid back Unit that doesn't take itself too seriously but seriously enjoys the game then we might be what you're looking for.

As we've said earlier in the thread everyone is welcome regardless of skill level or experience in the game.

Come and drop with us! See if we're the Unit for you!

#70 BerserkFoundMeBootyLostMeShip

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 09:26 PM

I play chess

#71 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:19 PM

I'll keep that in mind when we kick off the Clan Chess Club - or the CCC! lol

#72 Phyrexian Crusader

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 07:12 AM

Can i join? Based in Malaysia

#73 Remover of Obstacles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 549 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:27 PM

We would love to have you.

Please sign up at our webpage and feel free to send me a friend invite.

#74 Golden Monkey

Rookie

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 10:51 PM

I ran into that first poster on the weekend. Ragnar Baron Leiningen, I think I spelled that right, after his group thoroughly trounced mine. I'd like to join, could definately use some pointers, but would I have to give up my current Unit?

#75 Remover of Obstacles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 549 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 10:26 AM

View PostGolden Monkey, on 06 November 2016 - 10:51 PM, said:

I ran into that first poster on the weekend. Ragnar Baron Leiningen, I think I spelled that right, after his group thoroughly trounced mine. I'd like to join, could definately use some pointers, but would I have to give up my current Unit?

Yes, you would have to leave your current unit to join GBKP.

We encourage you to come by our TS and drop with us if you are curious about joining.

TS StranaMechty.info
PW StranaMechty

Edited by Remover of Obstacles, 07 November 2016 - 10:27 AM.

#76 Golden Monkey

Rookie

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:31 PM

Ok, I'll check it out later tonight.

#77 StormTheReaperDragon

Rookie

• The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:38 AM

I would love to join your clan.

Edited by StormTheReaperDragon, 09 November 2016 - 10:39 AM.

#78 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 09 November 2016 - 06:01 PM

Storm,

Responded to your PM. Thank you for the interest.

#79 StormTheReaperDragon

Rookie

• The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:36 PM

View PostSean Kerenskov, on 09 November 2016 - 06:01 PM, said:

Storm,

Responded to your PM. Thank you for the interest.

Sent you a pm. It is saying my email already exist but have had it for 16 years.

#80 Remover of Obstacles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 549 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 10:37 AM

Storm,

Please feel free to send me an invite in game and I will try to get you an invite if you haven't gotten it already.

Welcome to the unit!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users