Subscribe To Our Email List And Get 7 Days Free Active Premium Time!

53 replies to this topic

#41 dr lao

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 278 posts
  • LocationWashington state

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:19 AM

Thank you so much this will take me to next payday so I can use this payday MC for a new mech and some cockpit items YAY .

My MC is burnning a hole in mee pocket !!!
Posted Image

#42 Yosharian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:23 AM

View PostYakkSlapper, on 09 January 2016 - 10:37 AM, said:

LOL @ 'gift' 7 day time tix, BIG Fn deal, lets alert the news papers, we got a gift, one of the smallest things, title announcement SHOULD have said,

"Expect a TRINKET for a present"

and befor anyone says "hey free is good' well i have a whole lot of brutal beatings to land you in the hospital for life, want one? after all its a free gift from me to you.

not something really usable (unless you spend the greater part of every day playing) like a mech bey, or one of the
'mods'

its like donald trump saying i gave you a bonus this x-mass, heres a penny, be gratefull and happy over nothing

I reiterate "big Fn deal'

7 day premium time is pretty nice I think

#43 Knaven86

• PipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 03:31 PM

LOL @ 'gift' 7 day time tix, BIG Fn deal, lets alert the news papers, we got a gift, one of the smallest things, title announcement SHOULD have said,

"Expect a TRINKET for a present"

and befor anyone says "hey free is good' well i have a whole lot of brutal beatings to land you in the hospital for life, want one? after all its a free gift from me to you.

not something really usable (unless you spend the greater part of every day playing) like a mech bey, or one of the
'mods'

its like donald trump saying i gave you a bonus this x-mass, heres a penny, be gratefull and happy over nothing

I reiterate "big Fn deal'

Premium time is useful for every person that doesn't have 185mil cbills and all of their mechs mastered or someone who is sitting on 300 days of premium time already.
I get on at night and play 3-10 matches with premium time. Instead of getting 2mil cbills, I get 3mil. Instead of 4000 mech exp, 6000. Even just measuring the value of premium time by cbills, if I play seven days, and get an average of 1mil extra per day, that's 2 weapon mods in cbills plus some spare change.

Bring your hate somewhere else.

#44 ball0fire

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 178 posts
  • LocationQLD australia

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:49 PM

garbage

dude, you need to srsly chill the hell out

Edited by ball0fire, 09 January 2016 - 06:49 PM.

#45 YakkSlapper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 175 posts
  • Locationoregon city

Posted 09 January 2016 - 07:04 PM

View Postball0fire, on 09 January 2016 - 06:49 PM, said:

dude, you need to srsly chill the hell out

this IS me chill, fact is, the 'gift' was nothing to be grateful for,COULD have been a warhorn, could have been a mech bey, coulda been one of the reward cents or atlases they give out and you cant sell off, could have been a free camo or a color,
YOU see ANY piece of trash thats 'gift' as good, I see QUALLITY or crap, and its crap, as im not a worthless freeloading moocher, time tix is gained over and over when i buy mechs,

MORONS say, its the thought that counts, I say its the quality/thought put into the gift that matters most, cause it show how much or how little someone thinks of you," (ever in your life hear anyone say "oh good, i was given a fruit cake?") no, most ppl are insulted someone gives them that garbage, then commit 'lie of omission' by pretending, then curse then out behind there backs, at least i give the respect to be HONEST with my 'reaction' instead of pretend and lie.

it costs them nothing but a little time to give what ever they decide, wont kill them or they income to give a mech bey, or one colour or a camo, they give the ugly assed camo no one actually wants or uses out a lot, instead of something good ppl would LIKE to have, giving QUALLITY gift isnt gonna make me pay less in any way, giving TRASH and expecting smile and cheer for it? WILL!

Edited by YakkSlapper, 09 January 2016 - 07:08 PM.

#46 Raguna Lafrak

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 08:14 PM

This is great. If I weren't already subscribed, I definitely would do it now. I clicked the link anyway and still got the time. Thank you! I'm looking forward to what surprises are down the line.

View PostYakkSlapper, on 09 January 2016 - 07:04 PM, said:

tl:dr: I am a Negative Nancy. Please read my comments. I am not a happy person, but maybe I will feel better if you read my thoughts about how entitled I am.

They don't have to give away anything, and the decision of what to give away (for free) is made in consideration of more individuals than just yourself. While I personally would think it a positive maneuver to specfically disincentivize you from participating, PGI seems to want to encourage as many new signups as possible with something that will allow new free account holders to feel more motivated to complete matches, build up CBills to guy their first mechs, and generally continue to provide a steady stream of content for paying members to enjoy playing with/against. But hey, what do I know?

Edited by Raguna Lafrak, 09 January 2016 - 08:15 PM.

#47 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:27 AM

"Many will fall, few will rise up".

Return of Knockdowns confirmed. :P

#48 Nightbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 11:59 AM

still waiting for hero clan mechs, come on pgi

#49 Hydrocarbon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Qualifier
  • WC 2017 Qualifier
  • 659 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 10:20 PM

View PostYakkSlapper, on 09 January 2016 - 07:04 PM, said:

junk

After reading just 2 of your posts, I wish you had been born a woman. That way you'd probably NOT be playing MWO & not posting here. TBH I'm fine either way since I have a 7-day trinket to help increase my exp & cbillz...

Posted Image

BTW to make this a constructive post, I don't think you need to manually subscribe thru the community tab. I got my stuffs a few days ago and when I clicked subscribe in the com tab, it said "error, this email addy is already sub'd".

#50 aGentleWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 254 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 01:45 AM

THX PGI!

That premium gave me the boost to buy the 3rd dire wolf on discount!

#51 The Unstoppable Puggernaut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 1,022 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 11 January 2016 - 06:51 AM

Many many thanks PGI :)

I will carry on Pugging.

#52 Rushin Roulette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:15 AM

View PostIngga Raokai, on 08 January 2016 - 11:08 AM, said:

premium immedately actived or banked?

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 08 January 2016 - 11:03 AM, said:

7 Days of Active Premium Time!

Not sure. maybe it is written somehere ;) :P

#53 Ingga Raokai

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 239 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:42 AM

View PostRushin Roulette, on 11 January 2016 - 07:15 AM, said:

[/b]
Not sure. maybe it is written somehere Posted Image Posted Image

facepalm. Right. Looks like I need more coffee.

#54 MechWarrior4023212

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 367 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Posted 12 January 2016 - 06:07 PM

I subscribed but have not gotten anything yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users