#1 BigRed40Tech

• PipPipPip
  • Force Commander
  • Force Commander
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:46 AM

1:35 AM, January 9th, 3051.

After weeks of hostilities from the "ally", the Capellan Confederation, the Free World's League stands idle no more. Units from elements of the Seraphim, the 1st Free World's Guard, RMA, the MGA, 13th Oriente Hussars and other regular FWLM forces, have engaged in a massive counterattack against our once valued allies. Despite days of attempted diplomatic solutions, the Free World's League now finds itself in a state where only war can resolve the crimes placed against its people.

Yesterday, in the beginning of the advance, Zion was retaken from Liao in a heroic series of battles. The foul invaders have found themselves now facing a true enemy, where as before they found themselves only fighting basic militias and undefended borders, they find themselves fighting elite and regular units, hardened by battles on the Davion front. Their transgressions no longer overlooked, it is today, that they have heard the united voices of the people of the Free Worlds, a united voice saying NO MORE!

Not one more world. No more worlds are to fall to the tyranny of Liao. No more of our citizens are to be your fodder.

As we speak, heroic forward units have already enacted heavy raids against Gan Singh have nearly taken half of the world. Our forces are stretched, but we will continue this fight! We will press the Capellans to their very limits.

We have not forgotten the tragedies of Zion, Asuncion, Les Halles and others! We have not forgotten the oaths which they have broken. Zion's liberation was but the first step, on the road to Sian!

The Seraphim, loyal militias, and others continue to fight them even now, even as other units begin to retire to regroup for the next offensive.

Hopefully our glorious and virtuous forces will continue their march in the coming hours. Though our forfces may be tired, thought they may be weak, and supply lines are thin...

Our enemies have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind.

Edited by stormeagle, 09 January 2016 - 02:10 PM.

#2 InvisibleJim

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 02:00 AM

It was pretty funny really, I dropped 3 or 4 times with our pugs.

Marik seemed to be unable to win any battles, but won a planet entirely by having a big attack queue.

Its been a while since I've seen an assault rush end in 12 dead assault mechs and only get 2 kills.

These 'elite units' are unimpressive.

#3 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 09 January 2016 - 02:03 AM

Een zee old country... Zee press make every advance to zee rear a successful campaign.
All hail the yellow dog journalist!
Muckrakers of the world, Compose!Boy... I missed good old days of classy forum propaganda wars. Who knew?

Edited by Kjudoon, 09 January 2016 - 02:05 AM.

#4 Zerex

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 January 2016 - 03:11 AM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battle report - Gan Singh - Capellan Confederation -
09/01/3052 10:00 GST (local time)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Liao High command,

A small band of a mercenary unit has attacked the Iridium mining colony on the first moon of Gan singh.
The unit moved fast and with purpose, looking to strike at the generators protecting the orbital defense grid to bring down the network of cannons to prepare for larger military incursions.

The fight was fierce with both sides loosing large numbers of units and resources, the advance was meet with a 3 sided firing line set up just inside the perimeter of the compound, which cut the enemy down in a kill box swiftly.

The second, third and forth waves of were more focused on breaking this line and pushing to the orbital cannon, in the shift of tactics and the speed of these attacks some of our troops were caught by surprise and paid dearly for it. the line of defense was pushed back to the orbital canon and one of the generators was mildly damaged but the defensive line was never broken and the last few enemy mechs were hunter down and crushed.

An on site battle report has been attached for your viewing
Posted Image

Edited by Zerex, 09 January 2016 - 03:17 AM.

#5 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 09 January 2016 - 03:29 AM

There you go! Thats more the spirit.

#6 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 09 January 2016 - 04:52 AM

View PostInvisibleJim, on 09 January 2016 - 02:00 AM, said:

It was pretty funny really, I dropped 3 or 4 times with our pugs.

Marik seemed to be unable to win any battles, but won a planet entirely by having a big attack queue.

Its been a while since I've seen an assault rush end in 12 dead assault mechs and only get 2 kills.

These 'elite units' are unimpressive.

More than enough to take on Liao pilots. This is the screenshot from a battle of Zion today.
They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind.

Posted Image
Over 3300 damage. Posted Image

Edited by El Bandito, 09 January 2016 - 05:06 AM.

#7 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:28 AM

I doubt this will pull TCAF from our borders, but if it does, have fun Mariks... they are brutal, professional, and efficient. Yes, I am complimenting my enemy, they have earned much respect.

#8 Ben Delat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 4
  • Mercenary Rank 4
  • 184 posts
  • LocationSiegerland

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:38 AM

TCAF is an formidable Foes. so far they stopped us every time, but the day is young. :)

#9 Alienized

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:40 AM

looks like we got a bit rusty while attacking davion's Posted Image (jk)
meanwhile, getting alot of new recruits that are pretty fresh into the whole CW campaign/MWO overall aint easy but for my part i love the fights against TCAF even when losing.
not full meta, brawling, gotta love that =)

#10 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:52 AM

I am surprised they would leave their quest for tikonov...

I have to say I find their lack of trash talking... disturbing...

I shudder to think what they would do in un-nerf ed clan tech...

#11 Joe Decker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 685 posts
  • LocationTeutoburger Forest, Lower Saxony

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:53 AM

6 Drops yesterday and 5 Victories. At least in the Team I was in Posted Image Not sure what happened elsewhere. There were so many Teams of us, hard to keep the Overview...

Edited by Joe Decker, 09 January 2016 - 05:57 AM.

#12 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:59 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 09 January 2016 - 05:52 AM, said:

I have to say I find their lack of trash talking... disturbing...

I heard someone mention something about trash talking and hurried over. I would like to talk about trash. I was told there would be trash.
Posted Image

Edited by Kjudoon, 09 January 2016 - 05:59 AM.

#13 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:14 AM

View PostKjudoon, on 09 January 2016 - 05:59 AM, said:

I heard someone mention something about trash talking and hurried over. I would like to talk about trash. I was told there would be trash.
Posted Image

Well, you'll get none from TCAF

#14 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:18 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 09 January 2016 - 06:14 AM, said:

Well, you'll get none from TCAF

Ohhhhhhkayyyyyyyyy...... Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 Alienized

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:22 AM

View PostKjudoon, on 09 January 2016 - 06:18 AM, said:

Ohhhhhhkayyyyyyyyy...... Posted Image

Posted Image

dont worry you likely get some from davion :P

#16 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:47 AM

For trash talk all I can offer is tin cans and nanner peels.

You'll have to go heckle clanners for the used tissues...

#17 Karl Marlow

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:28 AM

The reports I heard via SAFE agents yesterday was that the attack on Zion was so fierce that TCAF left a battalion of reinforcements cowering in their jump ship.

#18 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 09 January 2016 - 02:54 PM

Posted Image

Legion's Front News from the Phoenix Legion, who fought on Gan Singh and Zion.

https://soundcloud.c...r-3051-01-09mp3

#19 BigRed40Tech

• PipPipPip
  • Force Commander
  • Force Commander
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 January 2016 - 09:33 PM

Pleoine, Inner Sphere, January 9th 3051:

It is my proud duty to report the complete collapse of the Capellan defence on Pleoine. Organized and disorganized units from the Confederation attempted to hold the planet throughout operations, however were ultimately destroyed by the numerically superior Free World's Military. Elements of mercenary units, like Phoenix Legion, did participate in the battle, as well as regular units across the Free World's League. The final two holdouts of the planet were secured by teams which simply dropped into zones to find the defenders themselves had been utterly routed before hand.

Capellan losses on the planet have been high, losing every single piece of the land. Though many battles were fought hard, and fought bravely by the Capellans, it was ultimately not enough to stop the Free World's push.

A new intermediate government has been formed by the occupying forces, and elections are expected to begin to formed in the meantime. What Capellan forces remained on the planet, unable to be evacuated, were captured or killed within several hours. The route no doubt has heavily demoralized the Liao forces in the region, as they now must struggle to determine where the next hammerblow will land.

For the Free World's League, it is an ultimate vindication of its initial somewhat disorganized advance. Though Zion and Ghan Singh were taken, they were taken at a heavy price, as units such as TCAP, and other mixed tag battalions and regiments of tagged Liao organized units, viciously defended their worlds. Often, it was through superior numbers flanking their positions and taking undefended territories, or lightly defended ones, that forced the Capellan veteran formations back. But on Pleoine, it was a different story. Marik forces found victories against veteran formations of the Confederation. These troops were comprised of hastily assembled mixed units, lead by more experienced commanders, or by largely organized veteran formations of far more experience warriors. The results were the same in both cases, even when victories were achieved, such units were utterly stripped from the order of battle as additional Marik forces brought them to bare, and simply blasted them away, or outflanked their positions and overwhelmed them.

Pleoine will be remembered by the formations that fought on it. Leading the charge in many cases, were the forces of the First Free World's Guards, often leading mixed units with elements from MGA, RMA, and others. This didn't of course, take into account as well the significant forces contributed by other units as well. The 13th Oriente Hussars lead the charge in several mixed groups as well during this major operations. It's also said some elements of the Black Widows participated. Several lances from the Seriphon were also seen on world, and may have contributed the upwards of a reinforced company to the battles which raged across the surface, but beyond their presence on the world, it is unknown how many of this veteran unit were directly involved, but it is noted they did strongly participate all the same. Other, regular forces unaffiliated with these groups, are also to be commended for their exemplary service on this world, in the first truly overwhelming victory of the war.

It is also noted, this is likely the last major operation which Phoenix Legion would participate in under its contract. It is most assured, that the FWL leaves on good terms with these elements, and thanks them for their professional and superb service. It is unlikely that Pleoine could be taken in such a short time without their support not only there, but on the two planet's prior.

With momentum on their side, and a ceasefire in place, the Free World's Military now turns its eyes to its next objective, intent on throwing the Capellans yet further back. With so much lost military hardware, and three world's taken by the FWLM in under 24 hours , there is no doubt the Capellan Confederation now may be regretting its reckless misuse of Mercenaries and unregulated forces bringing this conflict to a boil. As of now, the war rages, and there is no diplomatic solution in sight.

- StormEagle, 1FWG.

Edited by stormeagle, 09 January 2016 - 09:34 PM.

#20 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 09 January 2016 - 10:10 PM

We left a herd of steiner "women" on Gan as a garrison though. I wouldn't rile them up. We left with with nothing but a few slabs of bacon and told them you guys keep candy in your cockpits.

We'll be on Asuncion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users