85 replies to this topic

#21 D A T A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 892 posts
  • LocationCasamassima, Bari, south Italy

Posted 12 January 2016 - 04:27 PM

Hello, i am ITx leader (marik for other 16 days)
As usual, this evening we kept stomping hhod as we always do.
They said us that a certain "general kota" ordered me to stand down.
I would like to underline that ITx is not following what a couple of randoms say.
We do not care about tags nor planets, we just like to log in and kill everyone.
I never ordered a gen rush since cw came out and may i be damned if i lie.
We might return to farm the 69something and the tcafs or the clan nombs, or the steiners, who cares, we just go for insta drops.
We will be open to suggestions and requests (not orders),only when planets will have a meaning.
Actually cw for us is just log in and farm everyone.

#22 P H O X

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 123 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 04:39 PM

There is always that special guy at a party..... Posted Image

#23 War Steiner

• PipPipPip
  • General III
  • General III
  • 95 posts
  • LocationTerceira, Azores, Portugal

Posted 12 January 2016 - 04:55 PM

No offense, ITx but you are no better than TCAF. Those that play this game as "loyalists" are not necessarily loyal to the lore or the colors, but to the community that binds them to that lore or colors. Units like HHOD, Saraphim, REX, and a whole host of Liao regulars (sorry Capellans for not remembering your unit names - my head hurts from fighting TCAF) work together to make "community warfare" something more than just "log in and kill everyone". You give our house, and any house or clan you work for a bad name. If the MRCB was real, we would rate your performance with a D and you would be fighting pirates on the periphery if you were lucky.

This "police action" started because TCAF, a Liao house unit, and some dirty mercs disregarded House policy and honor. Please move on before you do the same to House Marik.

War Steiner, Capt, 1FWG, FWLM
Regimental CW Coordinator

#24 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 05:11 PM

Meanwhile in the Draconis Combine, nothing but quiet. Can someone do up a flow chart for me so I can follow who's sleeping with who and who's mad about it.

#25 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 12 January 2016 - 05:20 PM

The quiet joys of the merchant life eh CC? Bit dull though surely?

#26 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 05:35 PM

Dull right now. No Smoke Jags, apparently the DC doesn't attack FRR although there's tons of good units there and we'd get better fighting them. We've had some scrims with Marik and Steiner but can't get a Davion match because everyone's on the Liao border. We'll be switching contracts again in 2 weeks, so hopefully more action then. On the bright side, all the new Steam players have pushed us to 70 members, if we keep up this rate we'll have gone from 31 when we started merc'ing to a full regiment by the time we finish our tour of the IS. By Tuk 3 we'll hopefully have all our brand new guys outfitted with proper drop decks as well. Posted Image

BTW, how you been Devlin? You ever feel like travelling while we all wait for Beta 3, you are welcome to visit the dark corners of the galaxy with us.

#27 Alex Reed

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Free Worlds League

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:54 PM

View PostIL MECHWARRIOR, on 12 January 2016 - 04:27 PM, said:

I would like to underline that ITx is not following what a couple of randoms say.
We do not care about tags nor planets, we just like to log in and kill everyone.
We might return to farm the 69something and the tcafs or the clan nombs, or the steiners, who cares, we just go for insta drops.
We will be open to suggestions and requests (not orders),only when planets will have a meaning.

General Kota is a Lieutenant Junior Grade in the first battalion of the Seraphim Regiment [SRPH]. He has been recruiting mercenaries to help in our battles with Davion and Marik and acting as a liaison between the mercs and the loyalists.

We, the Seraphim Regiment, represent just one part of the FWLM but we do represent the desires and wishes of the Marik War Council.

Last week, House Marik left the Davion front to counterattack House Liao and recapture the eight planets that they raided and annexed over the Christmas holidays.

All Marik loyalists and mercs are to be attacking House Liao and leave the Davion border alone. Now, once those eight planets are taken ... well, we'll see what comes next. Posted Image

Edited by Alex Reed, 12 January 2016 - 09:56 PM.

#28 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 12 January 2016 - 10:50 PM

explains a lot

#29 DeathDream

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 06:00 AM

Lets face it, this is a three way love triangle between Marik, Davion, and Liao. Marik and Davion do not want to fight our other neighbors as we want them to focus on the clanners. Liao has no choice if they want planets to attack one of us. So they are always going to be an enemy to someone. So the only fights we can have is between each other. It seems it will always be a 2v1 fight until a new NAP changes it around for a faction. However it was neat to have, for a brief moment in time, a 1v1v1 going on. Marik took world from Davion, Davion from Liao, Liao from Marik.

#30 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 13 January 2016 - 06:06 AM

View Postccrider, on 12 January 2016 - 05:11 PM, said:

Meanwhile in the Draconis Combine, nothing but quiet. Can someone do up a flow chart for me so I can follow who's sleeping with who and who's mad about it.

View PostDeathDream, on 13 January 2016 - 06:00 AM, said:

Lets face it, this is a three way love triangle between Marik, Davion, and Liao. Marik and Davion do not want to fight our other neighbors as we want them to focus on the clanners. Liao has no choice if they want planets to attack one of us. So they are always going to be an enemy to someone. So the only fights we can have is between each other. It seems it will always be a 2v1 fight until a new NAP changes it around for a faction. However it was neat to have, for a brief moment in time, a 1v1v1 going on. Marik took world from Davion, Davion from Liao, Liao from Marik.

#31 GalmOne

• PipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 77 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:50 AM

Since i dont realy want to play LobbyWarriorOnline i'll just go where there's a fight

Blame youselves for outsourcing your war efforts

peace out.

#32 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 13 January 2016 - 01:11 PM

I was telling you guys that shouldn't be hitting Davion for this EXACT reason.
We aren't going to fight Davion. We are hitting Liao and if you hit Davion just remember, we won't support you

#33 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 13 January 2016 - 01:37 PM

Nice to see someone else with excellent taste in 20th century music. Reference Depeche Mode and New Order in a single post?

Genius!

#34 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 13 January 2016 - 03:58 PM

I humbly apologise to Marik for mocking their strength of character, 2 days later we only have 30 of you dropping on our planet. So as the aggrieved party may we now get all self righteous and cry foul? I forget, is it our turn to ally with the Cappellans now?

#35 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 13 January 2016 - 04:09 PM

Devlin...you seem to think were dimissing everything that's ever happened to us with the other houses here... it's nothing of the kind... Marik wants to focus on Liao at the moment...which rather coincidentally is right in line with Davion's primary mission so far this cycle. As such we simply informally agreed not to provoke each other temporarily.. We cannot control the masses of Davion pugs any more than marik can control their pugs or rogue units who answer to no one.. so in that case, we will defend what we have to, while remaining on our primary mission.. Will we be fighting marik again actively soon ?? most likely.. but since all of them have been hitting us since the beginning anyway... what do i lose by agreeing to a voluntary CF on one of those fronts when it's offered ?? You can crab all you want I guess, but you're making it more than it is.. over.

#36 JoshuaWolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 174 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 04:11 PM

View PostAlex Reed, on 12 January 2016 - 09:54 PM, said:

General Kota is a Lieutenant Junior Grade in the first battalion of the Seraphim Regiment [SRPH]. He has been recruiting mercenaries to help in our battles with Davion and Marik and acting as a liaison between the mercs and the loyalists.

We, the Seraphim Regiment, represent just one part of the FWLM but we do represent the desires and wishes of the Marik War Council.

Last week, House Marik left the Davion front to counterattack House Liao and recapture the eight planets that they raided and annexed over the Christmas holidays.

All Marik loyalists and mercs are to be attacking House Liao and leave the Davion border alone. Now, once those eight planets are taken ... well, we'll see what comes next. Posted Image

Funny i been waiting for a Free Worlds League to come to me about my Merc unit helping out in this little war kinda boring in the DC space.

#37 Dawnstealer

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 13 January 2016 - 04:13 PM

Meanwhile, in Steiner space...

Posted Image

#38 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 13 January 2016 - 04:15 PM

Lets be honest, there is only one thing we need from FWL: Space Bacon!

How else will I make Space Bacon S'mores??

Posted Image

And yes, it is glorious! I need to try it with Peppered Space Bacon for some kick...

#39 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:49 PM

View PostAylward, on 13 January 2016 - 04:09 PM, said:

Devlin...you seem to think were dimissing everything that's ever happened to us with the other houses here... it's nothing of the kind... Marik wants to focus on Liao at the moment...which rather coincidentally is right in line with Davion's primary mission so far this cycle. As such we simply informally agreed not to provoke each other temporarily.. We cannot control the masses of Davion pugs any more than marik can control their pugs or rogue units who answer to no one.. so in that case, we will defend what we have to, while remaining on our primary mission.. Will we be fighting marik again actively soon ?? most likely.. but since all of them have been hitting us since the beginning anyway... what do i lose by agreeing to a voluntary CF on one of those fronts when it's offered ?? You can crab all you want I guess, but you're making it more than it is.. over.

I fully see the logic, and I fully understand the lack of control of puggles and rogue mercs, BUT I get tired of these silly NAPs with Marik who I enjoy fighting against, especially as you yourself say, there is no way to enforce them.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll get back to mocking the faction that has been and is still attacking us.

#40 Karl Marlow

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:54 PM

View PostWBCReaper, on 13 January 2016 - 04:11 PM, said:

Funny i been waiting for a Free Worlds League to come to me about my Merc unit helping out in this little war kinda boring in the DC space.
I'm sure wen can find a dotted line around here somewhere if you are wanting to beat up on the green dots.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users