#1 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 12 January 2016 - 03:36 PM

As is explained elsewhere, The Royal KungsArmé is coalition of FRR Loyalist units who run the FRR Hub and help steer the FRR.

Hopefully most FRR members here are familiar with the FRR and happy with its maintenance and function. But in 3053(2016!) we intend to expand RKA operations throughout the FRR Hub and the FRR in general.

First, we'd like to encourage recruitment for the RKA. Two types of entities can join the RKA - units and individuals.

In order for a unit to join the RKA they have to be willing to abide by the RKA Conditions as outlined in this post. Please contact me if you are interested.

What it means for individuals who want to join the RKA:

I want the various lone wolf FRR members who use the FRR hub to feel like members of the FRR/hub/RKA and not like guests. I want them to feel like they are part of something, even if they are unit-less and tag-less. Because they are part of something. The FRR hub exists because of the willingness lone wolves and members of small units to come, drop and organize themselves.

They belong to the hub and the hub belongs to them. As far as I can tell, that is ample qualification for being a member of the RKA.

What these means in the hub: All individuals who want to join the RKA will be given a [RKA] tag, so people can recognize them as loyal FRR patriots who are committed to our community.

What it means in game: RKA members have the option of wearing the RKA tag in game. This is entirely optional. If you prefer to wear no tag in game, then wear no tag in game, or even wear another units tag. Being a part of the RKA is more about faction affiliation. It isn't joining a unit.

How do I join the RKA?:

Send a message to me, Scuro, or one of the Majors in the Hub. They can give you the RKA tag. If you want to join in game, send me or Tarogato a message.

Planned Events:

General RKA Training:

The RKA is going to start hosting weekly events in the FRR Hub. A repeating event will be RKA training sessions. Everyone who is a member of the FRR is invited. The RKA will provide mechwrights to discuss and advise players dropdeck choices, we will also have trainers help lead drills and scrimmages.

RKA Offenses:

In perpetration for CW phase 3, we will host CW event nights where the RKA mixes the drops up and works as one to take CW objectives.

RKA Comp Training:

The RKA intends to be a major player in the next season of NBT. The RKA would like to give comp-minded players in more casual, or smaller units, a chance to train and participate in comp scrimmages and practices and to get a feel for the comp scene. This also includes entire units who want to practice these kind of matches.

Edited by Mech The Dane, 12 January 2016 - 03:49 PM.

#2 REAPER0D

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 12:21 AM

count me in guys. 1cog is there to help

#3 Duke Einholt

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 11:02 PM

Liking all of this count on the 2323 to help

Edited by Duke Einholt, 22 January 2016 - 11:02 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users