Looking For A Unit To Join.

7 replies to this topic

#1 Krono167

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 05:53 PM

Good afternoon Mechwarriors,

I am looking to join a unit to start playing with. I am not the greatest pilot out there, but I am trying to get better and build a strong foundation to become a better pilot. Looking for a unit to take me under their wing.

Current Mech

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...ba9147e4cd278f8

This is the build I am working with right now. This is my second CN9 chassis I am working on. Planning on unlocking the Elite slots and making that my main mech for now.

I am looking to get a few more chassis under my belt in each weight class and may need some guidance in choosing my next few mechs.

If you have any questions please ask and I will answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you very much and I look forward to joining a Unit/Clan/House soon.

Krono167

#2 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 05:56 PM

You'd be better off posting in the IS or merc section if you are using Centurions now. If your new and don't mind the Merc life, send me a friend invite in-game and you can try rolling around with us. We've got 70 guys, many(more than half, approaching 2/3rds) who are brand new so you'd fit right in. Posted Image

#3 TheSilken

• 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 12 January 2016 - 06:00 PM

This guys is a smart newbie. Literally made an account 2 days ago and is already looking for a unit, excellent job man. Just make sure to link up with a quality unit that has good habits both in game and on comms so that way you get the most out of it. This decision, if done well, will significantly reduce the time it takes you to improve.

#4 Krono167

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:08 AM

View Postccrider, on 12 January 2016 - 05:56 PM, said:

You'd be better off posting in the IS or merc section if you are using Centurions now. If your new and don't mind the Merc life, send me a friend invite in-game and you can try rolling around with us. We've got 70 guys, many(more than half, approaching 2/3rds) who are brand new so you'd fit right in. Posted Image

Thank you for the advice. I will add you when I get home later, and would like to do a few drops with you in quick play if your cool with that.

View PostTheSilken, on 12 January 2016 - 06:00 PM, said:

This guys is a smart newbie. Literally made an account 2 days ago and is already looking for a unit, excellent job man. Just make sure to link up with a quality unit that has good habits both in game and on comms so that way you get the most out of it. This decision, if done well, will significantly reduce the time it takes you to improve.

I am looking for like minded people to share and enjoy the game with as not many of my RL friends want to take the time to improve themselves in this game. Myself, on the other hand, am really enjoying this game. If you have any other suggestions please let me know =]

#5 B L O O D W I T C H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 02:06 PM

what you should state is:

Do you want to play communtiy warfare, do you want to play group query, maybe both?
Do you want to play only Innersphere, only Clan, both, doesn't matter.
What timezone do you live in, when are you usually active.

#6 Chilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 146 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 02:29 PM

Hello Krono167,

I am with Aces Wild, and we would most certainly welcome you!

Aces Wild has been a part of the MWO Community since the early days, and we remain very active in the community to this day! We have over 100 active pilots who are all at varying stages of play levels and longevity in the game, and we provide a fun atmosphere where everyone helps each other to improve their skills and to enjoy the game!! Stop by and check us out...

http://the-aces.com

#7 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 04:47 PM

View PostKrono167, on 13 January 2016 - 11:08 AM, said:

Thank you for the advice. I will add you when I get home later, and would like to do a few drops with you in quick play if your cool with that.

I am looking for like minded people to share and enjoy the game with as not many of my RL friends want to take the time to improve themselves in this game. Myself, on the other hand, am really enjoying this game. If you have any other suggestions please let me know =]

We'd be happy to do some quick play drops with you. I'll be on tomorrow, I'll get some guys together and we'll roll out in group queue. If you have TS, our addy is rodcbr1.teamspeak3.com:5565. No password required, just bookmark it and you can get to know the guys.

#8 MechWarrior4023212

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 367 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Posted 17 January 2016 - 02:05 AM

Join Star Wolves Gaming in Wolf clan, come for the fun but stay for the rewards..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users