• PipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 95 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 15 January 2016 - 11:28 PM

Greetings, Trothkin.

I was active back in the days of MW2. I played on the Kali servers and was pretty good. I am currently 40 years old (yes, I know this is ancient), and unfortunately now, physically disabled. However, I still have my arms, hands, and quick wit. I am hopeful that the freebirths in the Scientist Caste will take care of my needs. After all, warriors come first, Quiaff?

I am seeking to rejoin my brethren in arms, and show the freebirth Inner Sphere that Kerensky's dream is still alive! I am willing to take any assignment - from light scout to missile boat (dishonorable as that is), to anything in between. All I beg is that you do not send me out in a solahma unit. I could not bear the disgrace!

Natasha Kerensky proved that old age does not mean poor performance. Let me prove this to you as well! I will be tracking the HPG uplink and WolfNet for any responses.

-= Ebins aka Apostle aka WildFire =-

PS - I currently reside in the MTZ of NW United States

Edited by Ebins, 15 January 2016 - 11:29 PM.

#2 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 553 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 16 January 2016 - 04:06 PM

I must say, you certainly know how to make and entrance. Greetings fellow Clansman, I am Galaxy Commander Jep, Commander of the 12th Bear Guards of Clan Ghost Bear. I currently have a planet to conquer from the Inner Sphere barbarians so I will be brief. From your transmission, I believe that you would be able to fit into our unit with little difficulty. In fact, I suspect that you may even take your first Trial of Position before too long (if you are as good as I think you are).

Whatever you decide, may Kerensky watch over you.

#3 Ebins

• PipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 95 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 16 January 2016 - 11:40 PM

Thank you, Galaxy Commander, for your reply. I have sent you a message via HPG uplink. I await your response. May the ferocity of the Ghost Bear strengthen your heart.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users