31 replies to this topic

#21 NocturnalBeast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 22 January 2016 - 09:27 AM

I have been made a bondsman to Clan Wolf, will I ever taste space bacon again?

#22 1453 R

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 5,458 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 09:44 AM

You'll simply have to wait for the Three Little Piggies festival, whereupon Clan Wolf hides bacon in houses of straw, sticks, and stone, then challenges its most elite Bloodnamed warriors to retrieve it.

#23 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 22 January 2016 - 10:12 AM

View PostEd Steele, on 22 January 2016 - 09:27 AM, said:

More importantly, if they give something that they call bacon, do you believe them?

I hear the real reason for the invasion was that the warrior class was fed up with the scientist caste's attempts at "vat-bacon" (commonly referred to in hushed, disgusted tones as "vacon").

#24 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 11:44 AM

Thank you, House Marik, for the hospitality and bacon! Had good fun and enjoyed my stay. All good peeps, fun to drop with and a very active faction TS. Found people for drops in all three CF. Props on that. Most factions can't do that with multiple active fronts you guys managed it with 1.

Always a party on Marik TS. I'll swing by for a visit. If you're bored of doing percussive maintenance on Liao turrets we'll go harvest Clanner tears.

#25 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 10:43 PM

View Post1453 R, on 22 January 2016 - 09:44 AM, said:

You'll simply have to wait for the Three Little Piggies festival, whereupon Clan Wolf hides bacon in houses of straw, sticks, and stone, then challenges its most elite Bloodnamed warriors to retrieve it.

The planet where I was being held was captured by Clan Jade Falcon and I was taken as isorla. After acknowledging that my longing for space bacon was as great as that of Jade Falcon warriors, I was made abtakha and allowed to join the invasion force in capturing inner-sphere bacon reserves.

#26 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 12:44 AM

View PostEd Steele, on 22 January 2016 - 09:27 AM, said:

as being born in Marik space i can confirm: original Marik Space bacon (and Burbon) is available all the time everywhere in the known universe. you only have to want them in enough quantities and our fair entrepreneurs from Pirate..oops, Privateer Industries will deliver anywhere. Make sure to display proper security power at delivery to avoid over-entrepreneurial behaviour

#27 Fryepod

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 111 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUpstate, New York

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:30 AM

Diary Log: Jan 27 6:20 Eastern Standard Terra time. I've managed to escape my breif capture by the most brutal of Crusader Clans, where a prison camp full on so called "'freebirths" were put under live trials in clan mechs to be used as pawn warriors against Stiener and an ever increasing 228 prescene knocking their planets clean into submisson.

These Falcons were mighty in cause, but lacked strategic resources and organization to hold of such fronts.

I'm currently on my way back to the purple motherspace, under ComStar refuge for two days until proper readmission into Innersphere society and the Seraphim. I ran into MisChiefSc aboard a transport bar where we discussed the bacons of the Marik space.

I will be back shortly brothers. Long Live the Seraphim and the 1st Free World Gaurds.

Edited by Fryepod, 27 January 2016 - 03:31 AM.

#28 Stingr4y

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 336 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:24 AM

Well, to entice the mercs returning to Marik:

Atreus has completed a new full shipment of our prized space bacon. Ready to ship to the supply cache's of our mercs as payment. Enjoy.
Posted Image

#29 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:50 AM

View PostFryepod, on 27 January 2016 - 03:30 AM, said:

Diary Log: Jan 27 6:20 Eastern Standard Terra time. I've managed to escape my breif capture by the most brutal of Crusader Clans, where a prison camp full on so called "'freebirths" were put under live trials in clan mechs to be used as pawn warriors against Stiener and an ever increasing 228 prescene knocking their planets clean into submisson.

These Falcons were mighty in cause, but lacked strategic resources and organization to hold of such fronts.

I'm currently on my way back to the purple motherspace, under ComStar refuge for two days until proper readmission into Innersphere society and the Seraphim. I ran into MisChiefSc aboard a transport bar where we discussed the bacons of the Marik space.

I will be back shortly brothers. Long Live the Seraphim and the 1st Free World Gaurds.

Clan Jade Falcon is the most driven of the Clans, but Smoke Jaguar is by far the most brutal. Clan Jade Falcon at least acknowledges that the lower castes are useful.

#30 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:50 AM

View PostStingr4y, on 27 January 2016 - 08:24 AM, said:

Well, to entice the mercs returning to Marik:

Atreus has completed a new full shipment of our prized space bacon. Ready to ship to the supply cache's of our mercs as payment. Enjoy.
Posted Image

Make sure you save the prime cuts though!

#31 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 12:42 PM

I have managed to slip away from Clan Jade Falcon and am making my way to the southern periphery where I will be able to go back to working as a mercenary and being able to purchase space bacon without having to fight for it.

#32 Irishtoker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 102 posts
  • LocationIn a hole at the bottom of the Nexus.

Posted 29 January 2016 - 12:50 PM

For those of us that bleed bacon grease, it is an honor to dine on toasty ham strips with you all!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users