BLK-7-KNT-L: 6,337,635 C-Bills

#2 pacifica812

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 310 posts
  • LocationAt home, at work, or on the stage... mostly

Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:52 AM

Nice! Been waiting to take that 'ole Knight for a spin :)

#3 GreyNovember

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:09 AM

Camo pattern on that Jenner?

#4 MacKJames

• PipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:09 AM

So opinions. The Jenner worth the cash? And what variants?

#5 Mechteric

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:14 AM

View PostMacKJames, on 19 January 2016 - 11:09 AM, said:

If you like the IS Jenner, you'll like the Jenner IIC.

But if you are too in love with the Spider and Arctic Cheetah then get off my lawn Posted Image

#6 Cranky Puppy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 114 posts
  • LocationHarem of French Poodles

Posted 19 January 2016 - 01:01 PM

hmmm....thinking about buying jenner mechs since they are onsale....the innersphere variant.
Might wait a while for the c bill variant of clan.

On a side note....
Black Phoenix cockpit item...grrrrrrrrrr.....come on PGI....should have a BLACK WIDOW Cockpit Item that jumps out of a Box or something when a kill happens.... have a Clan Mech statue...then out pops out a BLACK WIDOW from a Box picking up and dragging the statue to the box for destruction.

I though it would be cool NEW STUFF for this ICONIC WAR HAMMER MECH release....
This deters me from buying future packs and telling my friends how cool this game is.

If i only won the 1.5 billion lottery I would make changes to this game....and also add a 16 weapon atlas

Edited by Cranky Puppy, 19 January 2016 - 01:02 PM.

#7 Arkhangel

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,181 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 19 January 2016 - 01:24 PM

View PostCranky Puppy, on 19 January 2016 - 01:01 PM, said:

hmmm....thinking about buying jenner mechs since they are onsale....the innersphere variant.

On a side note....
Black Phoenix cockpit item...grrrrrrrrrr.....come on PGI....should have a BLACK WIDOW Cockpit Item that jumps out of a Box or something when a kill happens.... have a Clan Mech statue...then out pops out a BLACK WIDOW from a Box picking up and dragging the statue to the box for destruction.

This deters me from buying future packs and telling my friends how cool this game is.

If i only won the 1.5 billion lottery I would make changes to this game....and also add a 16 weapon atlas

you're NOT GETTING A 16-weapon ATLAS. DEAL WITH IT.... and for the record... it's Warhammer. one word. you're just bitching and whining because stuff YOU want isn't in the game. the Atlas is a powerhouse currently. you just haven't touched it at all because you went Clan like a *****.

#8 DevilCrayon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 274 posts
  • LocationOakland, CA

Posted 19 January 2016 - 02:27 PM

ugh. more J-IICs. Great!

#9 Luscious Dan

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,146 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationEdmonton, AB

Posted 19 January 2016 - 04:11 PM

View PostCranky Puppy, on 19 January 2016 - 01:01 PM, said:

On a side note....

Some people will complain about anything I guess. This thread has nothing to do with the Warhammer or the mythical 16 weapon Atlas.

Regarding the Black Widow cockpit item, the early adopter reward included 3x hanging black widow spider cockpit items, which is far more appropriate than a trapdoor spider like what you are alluding to. Black widows don't use the trapdoor hunting method to catch prey.

View PostGreyNovember, on 19 January 2016 - 11:09 AM, said:

Camo pattern on that Jenner?

I don't recognize it, but then again, my Clan mechs are mostly all Clan Wolf pattern nowadays, the ones I use at least Posted Image Could it be a new camo pattern as alluded to on the Warhammer live stream? Or just a pattern I don't normally notice :P

Edited by Luscious Dan, 19 January 2016 - 04:11 PM.

#10 Ironically Ironclad Irony

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • 192 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 04:50 PM

Jenner IIc is great but don't expect it to be as durable as the IS Jenner. I ran it almost exclusively for the KMD event that just ended and I could boat 36 SRMs(!) but you don't last very long once they notice you.

I never bought the "A" version which looks like it runs as a hopped up jr7-F and the "2" and "3" versions are okay...

If you like the Oxide, the "0" can be an Oxide on crack, or a very effective 6 x lrm5 boat (XL200 engine...)

Oh yes, REMEMBER; this is like buying IS mechs where you can swap out engines and such but you'll have to buy them!

#11 Cranky Puppy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 114 posts
  • LocationHarem of French Poodles

Posted 19 January 2016 - 06:33 PM

I do play my ATLASES in Quick Matches and CW....I'm not a Loyalist that dedicates myself to a particular Faction, the unit I belong to switches contract between Inner Sphere and Clan every 2 weeks.

The Atlas is just more Tankier and can take more hits currently....firepower has not really increased...not really a heavy firepower Mech like the Clan Direwolf which can be outfitted to be a Ballistic 4-6 UAC5 Direwolf or 11 PPC Direstar.

LMAO....So i spelled War Hammer with a space between W and H and getting taught a lesson about my spelling mistake....
this coming from the guy who couldn't spell ARCHANGEL and used a K instead of a C.

So someone else has the correct spelling of ARCHANGEL and you decided to use K thinking it would be cool, but it is really not.

Should have come up with an original name like SoulTakerAngel or DeathMechAngel, or Angel of Scrap or Angel'sBlazingSword...but hey i don't blame a person for being so obtuse... you probably just don't know it.

Use the new feature to change your name so it is spelled correctly, but in another language....use the name ARKHANGELSK, it is Russian for ARCHANGEL...just add SK to the ending of your current name. Google helped me so I can HELP you spell your name correctly. Credit goes to Google.

Better yet...change it to .....Angel of Scrap....I like the sound of it....and I will feel great knowing I helped you out with spelling and coming up with a cool name.

Think of it....when you are playing and you destroy a mech......ANGEL OF SCRAP KILLED RAVEN PILOT.

Edited by Cranky Puppy, 19 January 2016 - 06:37 PM.

#12 Mechteric

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:05 AM

View PostIronically Ironclad Irony, on 19 January 2016 - 04:50 PM, said:

If you like the Oxide, the "0" can be an Oxide on crack, or a very effective 6 x lrm5 boat (XL200 engine...)

It's not the "O" variant, its just JR7-IIC (like prime, but no "prime" or other variant indication in the name).

The (O) variant was just part of the package deal only, and just means it gets 30% CBill bonus but same loadout as without (O). So if they want to purchase in game with MC (or later with CBills), it will not be "O", just regular.

Edited by CapperDeluxe, 20 January 2016 - 08:26 AM.

#13 MechB Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 720 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:52 PM

I didn't buy any Origins pack, but im certain, that as only clan 35t light mech, capable of mounting clan XL and clan weapons, Jenner IIC is the best clan light.

Can't wait for CBills release, despite the fact that i suck greatly in light mechs.

Edited by MechB Kotare, 29 January 2016 - 03:01 PM.

#14 cSand

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh

Posted 29 January 2016 - 03:06 PM

Any chance of adding the old Black Knight to the Overheat sale? :D Posted Image

#15 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 29 January 2016 - 03:35 PM

View PostMechB Kotare, on 29 January 2016 - 02:52 PM, said:

I didn't buy any Origins pack, but im certain, that as only clan 35t light mech, capable of mounting clan XL and clan weapons, Jenner IIC is the best clan light.

you are forgetting the Adder, a 35 ton Clan Light which predated the Jenner IIC by well over a year.
as for the best Clan Light, I would say the Arctic Cheetah and Jenner-IIC are different but equally good

Edited by Rogue Jedi, 29 January 2016 - 03:36 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users