Fast Faction Warfare

9 replies to this topic

#1 Ironbrigade

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 06:41 PM

I want warfare but i don't want to wait, where are some fast cue times?

#2 DJFrost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 171 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 19 January 2016 - 06:48 PM

Get into a group. That will be the best way to shorten wait times for Faction drops. Hit up the lfg queue and get as close to a twelve man as you can, and you will be fine. Solo dropping, there will be a wait. Half hour is not un-normal.

#3 Ironbrigade

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 06:49 PM

Thanks for the info

#4 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 12:06 AM

chat in faction chat call for players (meaning write on which planet you are), when there is more IS than clan - attack IS factions, same for clan
prevent ghost drops, play the game not the wait, attack where you can meed defense, defend where there is attack

Edited by multisoul, 20 January 2016 - 12:06 AM.

#5 Will Ullr

• Pip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 06:35 PM

Dropping in 12 mans attracts other 12 mans. I find one of the best ways to move through queues is to find your factions TS and jump on their. There's always someone willing to group up as it'll lower time because you'll not be waiting for players to fill your drop.

#6 Tigven

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 02:34 PM

I'm sorry for really newbie question, but:
does the faction you choose as Mercenary affect the number of Invasion mode "popups"? (I believe these popups are called "Call to Arms".)
Assume please, for simplicity, that the question is only about IS factions.

I'm seeing a VERY low number of popups for Invasion, and I'm wondering if this is because I was greedy/stupid and chose the one with the lowest population.
I'm not sure whether this choice is the reason. The other possible explanation is that I have last paid attention to these popups during a CW event.

Edited by Tigven, 24 June 2016 - 02:36 PM.

#7 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 24 June 2016 - 03:54 PM

View PostTigven, on 24 June 2016 - 02:34 PM, said:

I'm sorry for really newbie question, but:
does the faction you choose as Mercenary affect the number of Invasion mode "popups"? (I believe these popups are called "Call to Arms".)
Assume please, for simplicity, that the question is only about IS factions.

I'm seeing a VERY low number of popups for Invasion, and I'm wondering if this is because I was greedy/stupid and chose the one with the lowest population.
I'm not sure whether this choice is the reason. The other possible explanation is that I have last paid attention to these popups during a CW event.

Since you are aligned with Liao at the moment I will say it from their point of view.

Liao can

Defend other IS Factions from Clans
Attack Davion

This based on everyone can defend there tech factions from the other tech. Then you can attack Davion (based on Liao still) because Liao loyalists have voted to attack Davion. The only other way you can get another border is if other factions choose to attack you.

#8 Tigven

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:14 AM

View PostGeneralKota307, on 24 June 2016 - 03:54 PM, said:

Liao can

Defend other IS Factions from Clans
Attack Davion
[...]

Thanks a lot for the reply!
I understand it now, you can defend from other tech and you can fight with the factions you are in conflict in.

What I really do not understand is: are there almost none Clan attacks on IS happening right now?

There is extremely few Defending popups I can see. During the CW event they would happen every few minutes, now I can spot them once per a long gaming session if lucky.

#9 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 25 June 2016 - 04:44 AM

I would imagine liao is pretty quiet right now... if you owe no special allegiance to liao, but want to stay IS, go steiner or FRR for more action.

If you want try clan, go jade falcon...

You can break you liao contract by leaving you current unit (is it a one-man unit?), and forming a new unit under the desired faction...

#10 nagdamnit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 106 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 12:43 AM

Have a look at the scout status of the planet. See if the enemy has long tom (they mostly do if you are IS). Then go and defend that planet against the 70+ clanners still queuing. Insta match. every 5-10 minutes. You'll get loads of matches.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users