34 replies to this topic

#21 Terrorx1x

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGer

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:00 AM

ok that they take the money back ooooook:d......but i have now -bc and i cant change things i have allready... ^^.and thans not ok:D

ah forgett i use firefox (for the guys who cant buy)

Edited by Terrorx1x, 22 February 2016 - 11:06 AM.

#22 Raubwurst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:33 AM

Terrorx1x, for your specific problem you should contact support to let them get into contact with you.
Write an email to this email address:
billing@mwomercs.com

Write what you have done and what happend to you (as detailed as possible). It would be good if you could include screenshots of your ingame currencies where it is seen, that you have a negative value.

#23 Terrorx1x

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGer

Posted 22 February 2016 - 01:53 PM

no thanks last support thing need 6 weeks...no thx

#24 Raubwurst

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 February 2016 - 01:54 PM

Well if you wait in here for official help you will have to wait more than 6 weeks...

#25 DevilCrayon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 274 posts
  • LocationOakland, CA

Posted 02 March 2016 - 07:23 PM

Yeah, store's not working at all in Firefox right now, even with all plugins disabled. Had to order using Chrome.

#26 Spidermanfan110

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 03:13 PM

Still reading this thread in March 2016 :) not solved as it seems since I got here because I looked for answers/methods to purchase/news about fix....
Well if they don't need my money I can't help myself

#27 Raubwurst

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 March 2016 - 04:14 PM

I gave this issue to PGI two times already, once they said it is fixed, the second time they thought it would be in progress to being fixed and the third time they said they will investigate...
Maybe I will remember them again tomorrow... they should have enough feedback now to track the issue down (multiple threads and tickets...)

#28 Sturmmann

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:34 AM

yup the billing doesnt work with my chrome and paypal, visa, or amazon pay. just get payment cant be processed errors. Support was zero help. they said they'd tweak my account, but nothing works still. guess its a sign from god this game doesnt deserve me attention.

#29 Raubwurst

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 March 2016 - 02:29 AM

Well, as always in here: The key is a different browser (or maybe allow cookies and clear cache on chrome)

#30 Sturmmann

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 06:01 PM

View PostRaubwurst, on 23 March 2016 - 02:29 AM, said:

Well, as always in here: The key is a different browser (or maybe allow cookies and clear cache on chrome)

I tried the steam browser and clearing my cache. Can they make it any harder? I can buy drugs online easier then I can buy a mech.

#31 Raubwurst

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 March 2016 - 02:27 AM

They could definitly make it easier... Don't know how often I have to tell them that their store is not working correctly... sems like they just ignore me. Maybe someone else should try contacting support about this...

billing@mwomercs.com

#32 Sturmmann

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 05:38 PM

View PostRaubwurst, on 24 March 2016 - 02:27 AM, said:

They could definitly make it easier... Don't know how often I have to tell them that their store is not working correctly... sems like they just ignore me. Maybe someone else should try contacting support about this...

billing@mwomercs.com

I got a reply from billing. They had to contact Xsolla and get them to fix it. Xsolla blamed me and said my IP was flagged for fraud. Xsolla lying again.

#33 Raubwurst

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 March 2016 - 06:22 AM

Thanks for contacting them.
Haha, would be great if anyone with issues could send them a report. Would be interesting if Xsolla will blame every one of PGI's customers who cannot buy a thing.

#34 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,589 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 25 March 2016 - 08:00 AM

View PostTerrorx1x, on 22 February 2016 - 01:53 PM, said:

no thanks last support thing need 6 weeks...no thx

nope suport answered same day at my ticket and iam in Munich and writed my last ticket in German,i hear often suport would need long time to answer but i had never to wait longer then 3-4 days

View PostSemper Bob, on 21 January 2016 - 05:23 PM, said:

I've been trying to buy some MC but the transaction won't complete, anyone else having this problem or just me?

I contactet the suport 2 days ago with te same issue. Do you use Firefox? i had to switch to explorer to buy it,as i buyed the marauder a month ago it needed 3 trys to buy it with paypal and Firefox. if you use firefox contact the:
billing@mwomercs.com
and adress to Bobby Jubraj
Technical Support Representative
Thats the guy who answered my Ticket and it would be good if they hear bout other people with the same issue

View PostRaubwurst, on 25 March 2016 - 06:22 AM, said:

Thanks for contacting them.
Haha, would be great if anyone with issues could send them a report. Would be interesting if Xsolla will blame every one of PGI's customers who cannot buy a thing.

already done. Suport said: this might be an issue on Xsolla's end.
If you ever run into any other issues purchasing again with Firefox moving forward, please send me a quick word about this as we currently can't replicate this error in office.

Edited by Mighty Spike, 25 March 2016 - 08:18 AM.

#35 rctechnologies

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 04:30 PM

Store STILL doesn't work?
Im trying to buy the Bushwacker (and several other packs) with IE in windows 8-64 and after entering cc info the browser tells me it crashed and has to recover the weppage. After waiting about 20 minutes nothing......no error codes, fault codes. I wish PG would supply a phone number.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users