A New Chapter The Draconis Combine

22 replies to this topic

#1 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 03:12 AM

A NEW CHAPTER THE DRACONIS COMBINE
two space ship dock in outer space, far between the orbits ot planets in the system. This is just a meeting point, the final destination of both ships is different.
-The time has come to repay your debt, the time has come to repay your debt, repeats Tai-shu Kurita, an Atletic man in uniform. You will be placed under direct orders of Captain Taiyo. You will fight and die in the thickest fog of Clan mechs you will fight any enemy we point you to the death even the ones you know.
in the meantime the ship of multisoul is being searched and all persons found inside are taken out. Captain Taiyo reports: ship is clean, taking command and setting course.
- Proceed, sais Tai-shu Kurita and you multisoul, follow me.
- at your service. staying as loyalist until the glorious end - replies multisoul

Edited by multisoul, 22 January 2016 - 03:13 AM.

#2 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 11:09 AM

------------
********************* static noise--------------------- shame on you, the Coordinator will execute you all ...........
+++ what, yo refuse to use your seppkko blade? you will not find your families ever if you manage to return home, you cowards********** FIGHT ! ************ [color=#959595]Captain Taiyo , you must provide more rectruits, give them the seppuko blade and make clear the consequences of not usin it [/color]---------- what a waste. another 48 mechs to scrap -------------- mayday. mayday ---- STEINER FORCES A-------
i did again top damage, aaaarghhh! Not tolerable,----------[color=#959595]Tai-shu Kurita [/color]--- requesting transfer to more elite forces, Tai-shu, save me from these recruits, let me fight with real warriors, i beg you------- received today a rejection on request, have to survive the odds, .... ------------ teamspeak barren ..............
--------- static noise -------------

Edited by multisoul, 31 January 2016 - 10:06 PM.

#3 Sputty

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 153 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 05:54 AM

#4 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 05:59 AM

View Postmultisoul, on 22 January 2016 - 03:12 AM, said:

A NEW CHAPTER THE DRACONIS COMBINE
two space ship dock in outer space, far between the orbits ot planets in the system. This is just a meeting point, the final destination of both ships is different.
-The time has come to repay your debt, the time has come to repay your debt, repeats Tai-shu Kurita, an Atletic man in uniform. You will be placed under direct orders of Captain Taiyo. You will fight and die in the thickest fog of Clan mechs you will fight any enemy we point you to the death even the ones you know.
in the meantime the ship of multisoul is being searched and all persons found inside are taken out. Captain Taiyo reports: ship is clean, taking command and setting course.
- Proceed, sais Tai-shu Kurita and you multisoul, follow me.
- at your service. staying as loyalist until the glorious end - replies multisoul

View Postmultisoul, on 29 January 2016 - 11:09 AM, said:

------------
********************* static noise--------------------- shame on you, the Coordinator will execute you all ...........
+++ what, yo refuse to use your sepuko blade? you will not find your families ever if you manage to return home, you cowards********** FIGHT ! ************ [color=#959595]Captain Taiyo , you must provide more rectruits, give them the sepuko blade and make clear the consequences of not usin it [/color]---------- what a waste. another 48 mechs to scrap -------------- mayday. mayday ---- STEINER FORCES A-------
i did again top damage, aaaarghhh! Not tolerable,----------[color=#959595]Tai-shu Kurita [/color]--- requesting transfer to more elite forces, Tai-shu, save me from these recruits, let me fight with real warriors, i beg you------- received today a rejection on request, have to survive the odds, .... ------------ teamspeak barren ..............
--------- static noise -------------

Posted Image

View PostSputty, on 30 January 2016 - 05:54 AM, said:

Posted Image

#5 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 01:15 PM

maloumnici

#6 Mahikan

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 76 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 03:55 PM

"--- sepuko blade?"

pretty sure it's Seppuku no sepuko

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku

Not a 100% on what this is to be honest, I'm assuming it's some sort of fan fiction. That and your indicating you want to join a unit. Personally I'd clear this up then ask normally.

There's also alot of spelling and grammar mistakes and it's very very hard to follow what you are trying to say.

Edited by Lobo VVahya, 31 January 2016 - 03:58 PM.

#7 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:05 PM

Posted Image

View PostLobo VVahya, on 31 January 2016 - 03:55 PM, said:

"--- sepuko blade?"

pretty sure it's Seppuku no sepuko

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku

Not a 100% on what this is to be honest, I'm assuming it's some sort of fan fiction. That and your indicating you want to join a unit. Personally I'd clear this up then ask normally.

There's also alot of spelling and grammar mistakes and it's very very hard to follow what you are trying to say.

got that right fingers moving too fast shots went off in the air/overheating head damage/mech explodes
im looking for fun games, unit or not, and those are radio transmissions. Although Kurita is more populated than Davion and much more than Liao and Marik it is turning to be even more barren than them

Edited by multisoul, 04 February 2016 - 09:56 PM.

#8 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:09 PM

i would like to confirm that comparing Marik, Liao and Davion the pugs of Kurita are really the worst, the loyalists are the worst as well (with insignificant Xenophobic exceptions) talking average 24h dont take it personal lol. The Commander-General is happy about this
... and preparing the Jihad of Word Of Blake

Edited by multisoul, 01 February 2016 - 12:10 PM.

#9 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 03:37 PM

Unfortunately for you Kurita doesn't care about merc opinions so wasted the effort here.

#10 Anchovy

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 01:18 AM

Not really sure what much of the text is saying, but I guess someone didn't like dropping with Kurita loyalists.

Oh well, guess we know what to do if you join our unit channel again.

#11 Mi Ro Ki

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 106 posts
  • LocationEta Carinae

Posted 03 February 2016 - 03:55 AM

Posted Image

#12 Dischyzer

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 10:58 AM

View PostMi Ro Ki, on 03 February 2016 - 03:55 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 Time Bandit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 326 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 01:04 PM

View PostDischyzer, on 03 February 2016 - 10:58 AM, said:

Posted Image

#14 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 10:01 AM

View PostChameleon257, on 01 February 2016 - 03:37 PM, said:

Unfortunately for you Kurita doesn't care about merc opinions so wasted the effort here.

View PostAnchovy, on 03 February 2016 - 01:18 AM, said:

Not really sure what much of the text is saying, but I guess someone didn't like dropping with Kurita loyalists.

Oh well, guess we know what to do if you join our unit channel again.

im in Kurita ts most of the time and guess what? - ITS BARREN, and i said average, because units fighting for Kurita obviously dont use official Kurita TS, maybe you are the Xenophobic exception

I was hoping to stay in Kurita till rank 15 or more, but guess what? - its barren even more than others that at least try to team up

Edited by multisoul, 04 February 2016 - 11:32 AM.

#15 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 04:17 PM

I'll give you that it is barren I think 6RNT and SMRx are the only ones that use the TS most of the time.

#16 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 05:14 PM

View PostChameleon257, on 04 February 2016 - 04:17 PM, said:

I'll give you that it is barren I think 6RNT and SMRx are the only ones that use the TS most of the time.

I think NS might be considering perma Kurita for CW 3. We'll see how it plays out though.

#17 Surn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,073 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 07 February 2016 - 09:43 PM

As a SRMx, we will get you in drops. we work with lone wolves and other small groups.

Edited by MechregSurn, 07 February 2016 - 09:44 PM.

#18 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:51 PM

in the name of the Coordinator we will crush all enemies of The Draconis Combine. /exclamation symbol broken on keyboard/

#19 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:24 AM

===========================================================================
INCOMMING TRANSMISSION
===========================================================================
INVESTIGATION REPORT
Contractor: undisclosed FWLM origin
Target: mulisoul
Range: location and motives

although not a viable evidence, we confirmed the location of multisoul on the planet Rasalhague. there have been communication transmissions into FWL space, still undergoing decoding, recipient unknown.
In a data exchange with The Draconis Combine containing details about wanted terrorists, smuglers and lists of stolen ships and equippment we received exempts of the files and profiles (amongst others) also of multisoul, known by his call sign and ID from his time in Davion space.

After months of inquiring and plotting with assassins and arms smugglers, multisoul must have established a network of collaborates for the assassination of his superior commanders. At the same time we see everywhere the same inquiry and sums allocated to it. He was most interested in remote controlled implant, jamming technology and covering the whole history of humankind, inquiring even into legends.
thus our suspicion is confirmed, that during the apogee of his pirate operations he has been, unknown to him, injected with a homing device that will force him to approach and follow its owner or receive pain and death. As he could be forced to fight directly against us, we recommend taking preventive actions. Unfortunately his superiors found out too late about his plot and did not eliminate him.

following the last recording, which is the first we were able to decode.
===RECORD REPLAY START===
........ we`re on. i cannot do any contracts for you in Kurita space, tonight i am moving to Rasalhague, it is unbearable hot here and there will be heads rolling so i must bail, but before that i will make my move to cover the tracks and delude any spies. Its full of over-ambitious bureaucrats around here and the best chance to move in rank when you are no royal is assassination, so by now my superiors are probably dead and my allies will surely blame me before they start fighting for the spoils.
you know i do this all for your help in removing this implant from my head without dying, so you better come up with solutions or soon i will be spending all my riches on bounty hunters and the ones in the neighborhood are good
over and out.
=== RECORD REPLAY END ===

===================================================
TRANSMISSION END
===================================================

#20 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 14 April 2016 - 06:08 AM

Making any faction comparisons during the barren phase of CW between the end of CW 1 until now is silly. At the re-launch of CW 3 and if PGI proves its worth by putting continuous effort into the game mode will we have any idea the relative merit of a given faction.

NS
NKVA
6RNT
9SD
COMA
3TL
ARKAB
SRMx
(friendly mercs like PHL / CH / AS)

it should be fun again in CW 3.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users