#1 Alex Reed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Free Worlds League

Posted 23 January 2016 - 09:04 AM

Posted Image

There has been an entity out there implementing a desperate PsyOp in order to foment controversy around the FWLM and open up more active fronts in the southern houses of the Inner Sphere.

He has tried to implicate my unit, the Seraphim Regiment, in his machinations which has lead to this official, non-revokable response.

So, to use one of the Seraphim's greatest tools (transparency), I will reveal what we know to be true in deals that we have officially set in motion.

The Seraphim Regiment has put out a call to multiple mercenary units in hopes of hiring units that are active in the Euro and Oceanic attack windows to help stunt the advance of TCAF and get Operation Flaming Sword back on track so that we can reclaim our 8 planets and hold them permanently.

We have reached out to four units and we only have definitive responses from two of those units.

The StarWolves IS faction should be joining the FWLM on contract tonight and CBR1 should be joining the FWLM on Monday night at around 6PM CST. The two other units (large units) that we have contacted have shown interest but have not made a conclusive decision as of this post.

Seraphim Intelligence, working in concert with SAFE, has uncovered two other units that will be possibly coming to House Marik as well. These units are Comstar Irregulars and 69MG. These units have not been contacted nor contracted through the Seraphim Regiment.

Word of Lowtax was reported to have joined the FWLM in the last 24 hours as well.

While the Seraphim Regiment respects the skill that these units have displayed on the battlefield, the arrival of WoL and the potential arrival of CI and 69MG has nothing to do with the dealings of the Seraphim Regiment.

Once again, I share this as the founder and CO of the Seraphim Regiment. We have no members who have "gone rogue" and brought in other units.

Why share this info?

Because in a stunning turn of irony, it appears a "donkey" has attempted to pin his "tale" on my unit.

Through transparency, we show that we have nothing to hide. For over three years, Seraphim has dealt honestly with all factions ... esp. House Davion, whom we enjoy a friendly stance with. As a unit that has taken a loyalist stance with the Free Worlds League, the Seraphim Regiment will take no chances with questionable units that would seek to undermine the House or stir up controversy with House Marik and its neighbors.

Any unit that comes in and tries to start wars with Davion, Kurita, and/or Steiner due to "boredom" or some other reason, though contracted to the FWLM, is most certainly not fulfilling the wishes of the Marik War Council nor of the Seraphim Regiment.

Thank you for reading and have a good day,

Alex...

#2 Alex Reed

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 09:07 AM

If there are any European or Oceanic units that would like to enter into talks that would lead to employment with the FWLM, please go to housemarik.enjin.com and request to speak to a member of the FWLM War Council.

House Marik needs assistance primarily in these two attack windows and would be grateful for your unit's assistance.

Thank you,

Alex...

#3 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 23 January 2016 - 11:50 AM

Lol who are these suckers paying mercs to attack planets without any value? Much better idea to hold on to our cbills until phase 3.

Might as well let tcaf have any planet they want liao is still a freind to me. We can fight for fun but I'm not giving 1 cbill for any planet.

Edited by Monkey Lover, 23 January 2016 - 11:57 AM.

#4 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 23 January 2016 - 12:12 PM

It's called "trying not to get bored with cw" the same reason why some Merc units are apparently trying to (and sometimes succeeding) to manipulate faction politics.

o7 for trying to own your actions...

#5 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 23 January 2016 - 02:38 PM

View PostMovinTarget, on 23 January 2016 - 12:12 PM, said:

It's called "trying not to get bored with cw" the same reason why some Merc units are apparently trying to (and sometimes succeeding) to manipulate faction politics.

o7 for trying to own your actions...

You can have fun without making cw a grind. Well for what I seen only people profiting are the mercs. The loyalists are getting shafted but sounds like soon this will change.

Edited by Monkey Lover, 23 January 2016 - 02:38 PM.

#6 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 23 January 2016 - 03:22 PM

Can only hope...

Did you guys see? ESeifer deleted his Marik thread... lol

#7 Time Bandit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 326 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 03:24 PM

I saw! The tears were delicious.

#8 Alex Reed

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 03:38 PM

View PostMovinTarget, on 23 January 2016 - 03:22 PM, said:

Can only hope...

Did you guys see? ESeifer deleted his Marik thread... lol

Some posts are needlessly temporary because screenshots are forever...

#9 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 23 January 2016 - 04:31 PM

The information in my thread was general on a relative topic. The information got across and is not needed anymore. I always delete my threads.

I sat in Marik's ts3 earlier and have seen my units have integrated without issues. So everything has been accomplished, I am no longer needed to be on the forums or talk with any leadership.

Enjoy guys.

#10 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 05:45 PM

Cuz we all know those Seraphim guys are shady.

Don't worry. Everyone totally buys your sneaky infiltration stuff you did in public on the forums.

#11 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 23 January 2016 - 05:48 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 23 January 2016 - 05:45 PM, said:

Cuz we all know those Seraphim guys are shady.

Don't worry. Everyone totally buys your sneaky infiltration stuff you did in public on the forums.

No one hires Comp units and others with CBills that can be spent elsewhere without reason. We can, at least, agree on that.

#12 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 05:50 PM

View PosteSeifer, on 23 January 2016 - 05:48 PM, said:

No one hires Comp units and others with CBills that can be spent elsewhere without reason. We can, at least, agree on that.

We can agree that nobody is fooled.

#13 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 05:56 PM

We're going to Marik to do what Seraphim has contracted us for but I will give props to eseifer; these machinations have helped keep life in cw during the transition period to beta 3. If nothing else, I appreciate that. Also, eseifer a good dude if you drop with him. But, as I stated, we have our matching orders and won't deviate until we are told otherwise by our employer or our contract runs out. See ya'll Monday night. :)

Goddam phone autocorrect

#14 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 24 January 2016 - 09:36 AM

+++ Public message incoming from: Sarna, Davion space // Sender verified: Phoenix Legion Merc Corps [PHL] +++

We have received the call to arms from our former employer and the offered conditions have convinced us to return to the Free Worlds League. We will contact the Seraphim HQ shortly where to land our dropships next.

For the Legion!

o7
Warchild Corsair, LNO

+++ EOM +++

Edited by Warchild Corsair, 24 January 2016 - 09:37 AM.

#15 Karl Marlow

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 01:23 PM

W00t!

#16 P H O X

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 123 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 01:42 PM

You point...we shoot. Simple as that. That is what my PHL Contract says.
And personally i feel very fine about wearing that Pink Bird again!

Looking forward to have fun on the battlefield again with you guys.

Edited by Polarphox, 24 January 2016 - 01:43 PM.

#17 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 03:32 PM

It'll be fun to get to drop with PHL this time around instead of against. Looking forward to having some fun with ya'll!

#18 Heart of Storm

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 155 posts
  • Location[Redacted]

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:19 AM

Gosh, so many fans of ghost drops here...

I shall have to notify our turret factories, we shall double production to meet this new threat!

#19 Svarn Lornon

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 03:12 AM

So, if SWOL was hired to counter Liao / TCAF then I'm kinda wondering why they were attacking Steiner on the weekend. Not that I care or worry much about it :D

#20 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:06 AM

View PostSvarn Lornon, on 25 January 2016 - 03:12 AM, said:

So, if SWOL was hired to counter Liao / TCAF then I'm kinda wondering why they were attacking Steiner on the weekend. Not that I care or worry much about it :D

Because we had 60 attackers on Liao and they only had 24 defending and the planet was at 70%

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users