4 replies to this topic

#1 Poopaw

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNottingham, England

Posted 23 January 2016 - 06:26 PM

hi, im a new player (been playing 3 weeks) tier 3 (dont really know what that means) and mostly innersphere mechs, just looking for some nice ppl to play with and do faction stuff, im proper noob and have no idea how that even works, but i do have a decent grasp of the game and i think im ok at it. i want to move on from just doing solo quickmatches, i have ts3 and im from UK so EU timezone and server would be nice.

thanks

#2 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 24 January 2016 - 12:00 AM

View Postsaikano1, on 23 January 2016 - 06:26 PM, said:

hi, im a new player (been playing 3 weeks) tier 3 (dont really know what that means) and mostly innersphere mechs, just looking for some nice ppl to play with and do faction stuff, im proper noob and have no idea how that even works, but i do have a decent grasp of the game and i think im ok at it. i want to move on from just doing solo quickmatches, i have ts3 and im from UK so EU timezone and server would be nice.

thanks

you're more than welcome to join us on our public teamspeak, housemarik.enjinvoice.com
We have CW channels and quickplay channels set up for anyone wanting to play with others without any commitment required.

#3 Korrner

• PipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:40 PM

You are the kind of players we like to train ... but time zone differences would not be good for you.

Good luck !

PS: I was in Marik in 2012, very nice bunch to play with ... but I did want to fight clans which is the reason why I didn't go back to Marik when I came back in 2015.

#4 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 January 2016 - 01:48 AM

You can take a short contract with FRR and try them out. FRR TS address:

frrhub.ddns.net:9725
pw: Dragon

The FRR Hub is always friendly to new players and we're presently developing a system for new players to feel at home and receive training. Read more about it here: https://mwomercs.com...t-and-training/

This page lists all the major units in the FRR if you want to go home-hunting: https://mwomercs.com...t-registration/

#5 Kusunoki Masashige

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 09:35 AM

House Kurita Teamspeak: housekurita.tserverhq.com
Plenty of EU players

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users