8 replies to this topic

#1 Nerdboard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 226 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 10:50 AM

Hello fellow Mechwarriors.

Hackworth Rangers [HACK] invite you to consider joining our Unit.

Who We Are

We are a medium-sized, friendly, IS mercenary unit which has been steadily growing for over a year now. Our shared aims are to win through superior teamwork, nurture individual piloting skills, and most importantly, have fun while playing together.

We are not a hardcore “grind” unit. While we expect our members to be active participants on forums and Teamspeak, we do balance our gaming around our real world commitments to job and family.

There is a wide spread of pilot skills present in our unit - from very experienced top-tier players to those who have just started playing MWO. What unites us is a shared desire to progressively get better and to enjoy each others’ company while doing so. Our Tier 1 pilots freely share their extensive knowledge and experience to help build the skills of lower tier pilots, and host team training sessions every couple of weeks.

Most of our pilots come from Europe and the US, though we also have members from South America and a few from Oceanic countries. Our ages range from mid-20s through to the 50s, and our most active timezone is the EU primetime up to early-mid US primetime.

Currently we have about 50 members, 20 of whom play most days of the week in the Group Queue. We also field larger Faction Warfare groups (8-12 man) several times a week. We plan to set up a competitive team in the not-too-distant future.

Why Join Us?

You are looking for a unit which:

* is friendly, comprised of decent people who enjoy playing together;

* likes to win, develops strategies to do so, and is commited to continual improvement;

* recognizes its members have real life commitments, and doesn’t treat MWO as if it’s a second job.

You are prepared to:

* check in at our forums (forums.mwohack.com) just once a day to keep up with the news;

* group up with your team mates in group drops;

* enhance our teamwork by using Teamspeak.

You are:

* an experienced pilot… or a novice. But either way, you want to get better;

* a team player. You value your team winning as much as you value personal success;

* an adult;

* not an a******.

How to Give Us a Try

You can find our forums at forums.mwohack.com and our TeamSpeak on the American Comstar server (ts na1.mech-connect.net), channels under [HACK].

The following leadership members are on point for recruiting purposes, so feel welcome to drop in to our TeamSpeak channels and talk to one of them: Locabiosol (CO), Nerdboard (Lead Recruiter), Chortles, and Tegamaster.

You can also message me (Nerdboard) on the mwomercs.com forums or contact me ingame. Some [HACK] gaming content can be found on:

* Youtube: Locabiosol Mwo, JHackworth, DragonTnk

* Twitch: DragonTnk, SvennK

Edited by Nerdboard, 25 April 2016 - 12:36 PM.

#2 JHackworth

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 106 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 01:52 AM

hop over to https://forums.mwohack.com to read up on us

#3 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:14 AM

Several new members joined our group over the past week. We look forward to welcoming more.

#4 SvennK

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 05:58 PM

We're in steady state of growth with new players joining regularly. Welcome to you all :)

#5 Duke Nedo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 01:55 AM

Dropped with these fellows yesterday, highly recommended! Friendly, fun and victorious as long as there's no Long Tom on the fied. Posted Image

#6 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 21 April 2016 - 07:07 AM

View PostDuke Nedo, on 21 April 2016 - 01:55 AM, said:

Dropped with these fellows yesterday, highly recommended! Friendly, fun and victorious as long as there's no Long Tom on the fied. Posted Image

Yeah.

The CO said I was supposed to bring the Long Tom last night, but I thought he said "Long Johns"...

#7 Mr Papi

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 09:31 PM

you are still recruiting?

I'm a t2 decent player climbing fast to t1, english and spanish, i'm from chile so i always play with 220 ping

i have most IS T1 mechs mastered, i'm buying modules for each mech

Edited by Mr Papi, 28 April 2016 - 09:33 PM.

#8 Nerdboard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 226 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:37 AM

Very sorry that I didnt catch that. Been away for a couple of weeks.

We are still actively recruiting. If you cant get any fast answers on your requests, try finding HACK members on teamspeak and ask them to contact me.

#9 SvennK

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:24 PM

Come hop on or unit page at forums.mwohack.com if you want to play with fun and friendly people Posted Image
Also at any time check out our Teamspeak channel: na1.mech-connect.net (CTRL+F HACK to find us) Posted Image

Edited by SvennK, 20 July 2016 - 04:46 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users